Apr 7 - Father and daugher have illegal child [INCEST WARNING]

most viewed right now
 58
Drake caught w/ another ghostwriter?
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
BOX Floyd names his demands to come out of retirement
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Thick Snow Bunny - only 337 followers! Act now
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Ahhhh Larry Wilmore kept it 100 to the end, calls Obama "my nigga"
61 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

This poll will close on 12-04-2034 at 03:11 AM
Disgusting?

Props Slaps
 04-07-2008, 04:10 AM         #1
8022 pageviews
99 comments


MzGangstaGirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Apr 7 - Father and daughter have illegal child [INCEST WARNING]
 

 
A SOUTH Australian father and daughter have revealed they are a couple, and have had a child together.

John and Jenny Deaves of Mount Gambier reunited 30 years after Mr Deaves separated from Jenny's mother.

Jenny was 31 and just two weeks after meeting, father and daughter had s3x.

"John and I are in this relationship as consenting adults," Mrs Deaves told the Nine Network's 60 Minutes tonight.

"We are just asking for a little bit of respect and understanding."

What do you think about this? Tell us below.

Their nine-month-old daughter Celeste, shown on TV, appeared fit and healthy.

Mrs Deaves said soon after reuniting with her father she began to see him as a man first and her father second.

"I was looking at him, sort of going, oh, he's not too bad," she said.

"Like you might look at a man across the bar at a nightclub."

Mrs Deaves brought two children, Samantha and Alex, into the relationship after splitting from her former partner.

Mr Deaves admitted that he "initially" thought having s3x with his daughter was wrong.

"Emotions take over, as people no doubt realise, there are times during your life where emotions do rule the heart, it rules the head," he said.

"I knew it was illegal, of course I knew it was illegal but you know, so what."

Mrs Deaves said the physical relationship with her father was like "a s3xual relationship with any other man".

For Mr Deaves the s3xual relationship was "absolutely fantastic".

A US psychologist told 60 Minutes the Deaves's relationship was an example of "Genetic s3xual Attraction".

He said the phenomenon was not rare, and society would be suprised at how prevalent it was.

The Deaves's relationship is deemed by Australian authorities as incestuous and therefore illegal.

A South Australian police media spokesman said "the couple was being monitored".


[pic - click to view]

 http://www.news.com.au/st .. 4953-2,00.html


Last edited by MzGangstaGirl; 04-07-2008 at 06:04 AM..

top in section
 18
65 comments
top in hiphop
top in section
 31
20 comments
top in sports
top in section
 11
32 comments
top in misc

 

 
 
 
 8 years ago '04        #2
---Max-Payne--- 
space
avatar space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 0 0
Sick bastard
 
 04-07-2008, 04:24 AM         #3
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*king

mental

ozzies

.
 
 8 years ago '07        #4
Jeet Kune Do 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$6,483 | Props total: 56 56
gross
 
 8 years ago '04        #5
Big Moon Dawg 
space
avatar space
space
$3,127 | Props total: 0 0
i'd beat
 
 8 years ago '04        #6
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$18,324 | Props total: 136 136
due to my religion i think this is gross.

without my religion or any morals, i think this is perfectly fine. who am i to judge?
 
 8 years ago '04        #7
---Max-Payne--- 
space
avatar space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 0 0
 Hardkore said:
due to my religion i think this is gross.

without my religion or any morals, i think this is perfectly fine. who am i to judge?
Having s3x with your daughter is wrong anyway you look at it, disgusting.

lol @ without religion
 
 04-07-2008, 04:59 AM         #8
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hardkore said:
due to my religion i think this is gross.

without my religion or any morals, i think this is perfectly fine. who am i to judge?
alot of animals deliberately seperate from their young and siblings 2 stop this happening.....and i dont think theyre religious

u never heard of inbreeding?
 
 04-07-2008, 06:04 AM         #9
MzGangstaGirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
fu*king

mental

South ozzies

.

fixed. :)
 
 8 years ago '04        #10
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$7,410 | Props total: 0 0
That's sick this part is funny to me :"We are just asking for a little bit of respect and understanding."
 
 8 years ago '04        #11
DjInfamous804 
space
avatar space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 0 0
Wow....nothing new..but to each its own...on how they live....
 
 8 years ago '08        #12
daytona500 
space
avatar space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
that's nasty as fu*k
 
 8 years ago '05        #13
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,217 | Props total: 5 5
 MzGangstaGirl said:
A SOUTH Australian father and daughter have revealed they are a couple, and have had a child together.

John and Jenny Deaves of Mount Gambier reunited 30 years after Mr Deaves separated from Jenny's mother.

Jenny was 31 and just two weeks after meeting, father and daughter had s3x.

"John and I are in this relationship as consenting adults," Mrs Deaves told the Nine Network's 60 Minutes tonight.

"We are just asking for a little bit of respect and understanding."

What do you think about this? Tell us below.

Their nine-month-old daughter Celeste, shown on TV, appeared fit and healthy.

Mrs Deaves said soon after reuniting with her father she began to see him as a man first and her father second.

"I was looking at him, sort of going, oh, he's not too bad," she said.

"Like you might look at a man across the bar at a nightclub."

Mrs Deaves brought two children, Samantha and Alex, into the relationship after splitting from her former partner.

Mr Deaves admitted that he "initially" thought having s3x with his daughter was wrong.

"Emotions take over, as people no doubt realise, there are times during your life where emotions do rule the heart, it rules the head," he said.

"I knew it was illegal, of course I knew it was illegal but you know, so what."

Mrs Deaves said the physical relationship with her father was like "a s3xual relationship with any other man".

For Mr Deaves the s3xual relationship was "absolutely fantastic".

A US psychologist told 60 Minutes the Deaves's relationship was an example of "Genetic s3xual Attraction".

He said the phenomenon was not rare, and society would be suprised at how prevalent it was.

The Deaves's relationship is deemed by Australian authorities as incestuous and therefore illegal.

A South Australian police media spokesman said "the couple was being monitored".



Damn he smashed his 2nd week? Wow shorty's wh0ore. How da fucc you going ask for understanding and your letting your pops pipe. Took as far as having a kid just sicc man.
 
 8 years ago '06        #14
Bama Boy 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$52,026 | Props total: 157 157
*thanks god this didnt take place in the south*
 
 8 years ago '06        #15
Exodus X13 
space
avatar space
space
$14,877 | Props total: 0 0
This is disgusting.


There needs to be a new hills have eyes Australia version.
 
 04-07-2008, 08:50 AM         #16
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to "birdmans back" i bet it does...how else u think we get all these inbred southern rappers


Last edited by AlexG1989; 04-07-2008 at 08:53 AM..
 
 04-07-2008, 09:42 AM         #17
Sir Shiesty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hardkore said:
due to my religion i think this is gross.

without my religion or any morals, i think this is perfectly fine. who am i to judge?


religion or not .
this is wrong .

would you fu*k your mum ??
 
 04-07-2008, 09:43 AM         #18
Sir Shiesty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
Damn he smashed his 2nd week? Wow shorty's wh0ore. How da fucc you going ask for understanding and your letting your pops pipe. Took as far as having a kid just sicc man.
Co-Sign .
 
 8 years ago '05        #19
P DRILLA 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$9,448 | Props total: 760 760
:wow::sick::D
 
 04-07-2008, 09:55 AM         #20
MercilousMadman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo i must be trippin' kuz i know i just didnt hear this b*tch say they just want some respect and understanding?:sick:
 
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Kylie Jenner shows her fat monkey in racy selfie
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Apr 29 - Pastor says he took pictures of Heaven — but lost them when h..
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Wayne really dgaf
140 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
NBA Austin Rivers' Eye (pic)
53 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Full civil war airport scene is out there (screens inside no link)
70 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Why Luxury Cars Are Expensive To Fix
48 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
 6
Apr 28 - 17 y.o Black student arrested for sexting 16 y.o White girl.
81 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Drake finally speaks on Tory Lanez beef
91 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy