Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
61 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
120 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-07-2008, 01:45 PM         #121
OUTLAW706  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I KNOW T.I WONT ADDRESS LIL BOOSIE..BOOSIE WOULD END THAT n*gga FOESHO I WILL BET MONEY AND WE CAN DO A REAL MONEY POLL HERE..TI CANT fu*k WITH THAT BOI NO KINDA WAY..

ASK LIL BOOSIE DID TI SNITCH..LOL
 04-07-2008, 02:01 PM         #122
OUTLAW706  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SAD thing is must of u muthafu*kas never been lock up for sh*t..so ya'll dont know sh*t.

i got 3 fams in fed now..frank reed,tony jackson,willie miles.
i been around the whole fed thing most of my life..

hell i seen 2 brothers tell on each other just to cut they fed time..

to cardo if u truely work for gh u e-mail me ill know if u really fu*ks with them.
i know a n*gga so close to ti and i know wtf he do for a fact i done had dealings with him.i met them n*ggas be4 they blew up.and done business with him hes everywhere ti go.so dont tell me i'm lying if u wanna flex money on somebody flex it ill chop it down and imma tell u who to ask about me n*gga.

i dont hate on ti but if u snitchin u snitchin sh*t money cant buy yo a.ss out the fed if that was the case my uncle frank reed when have done fed time 3 times this makes his 3rd time.

sh*t that n*gga sing i dont give a fu*k that n*gga lookin at his 5 kids and 1 on the way..

Last edited by OUTLAW706; 04-07-2008 at 02:02 PM..
 04-16-2008, 12:05 PM         #123
Drag90  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaReapa420 said:
I live in the A. TI gets love in Bankhead I seen 4 n*ggas jump a n*gga for sayin' fu*k TI out there.

:wow:
 10 years ago '07        #124
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
you n*ggas love wasting time talking about other people's lives. who fu*king cares if TI snitches. who fu*king cares if TI has herpes. and who fu*king cares if lil flip got hiv. everyone has their own personal problems to deal with. caring about other rapper's personal lives shows me that you n*ggas don't have a life of your own. its supposed to be about just the music anyways.
 10 years ago '07        #125
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,589 | Props total: 5328 5328
 MiseryCityTexas said:
you n*ggas love wasting time talking about other people's lives. who fu*king cares if TI snitches. who fu*king cares if TI has herpes. and who fu*king cares if lil flip got hiv. everyone has their own personal problems to deal with. caring about other rapper's personal lives shows me that you n*ggas don't have a life of your own. its supposed to be about just the music anyways.
:applause::applause:
 04-16-2008, 02:31 PM         #126
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OUTLAW706 said:
SAD thing is must of u muthafu*kas never been lock up for sh*t..so ya'll dont know sh*t.

i got 3 fams in fed now..frank reed,tony jackson,willie miles.
i been around the whole fed thing most of my life..

hell i seen 2 brothers tell on each other just to cut they fed time..

to cardo if u truely work for gh u e-mail me ill know if u really fu*ks with them.
i know a n*gga so close to ti and i know wtf he do for a fact i done had dealings with him.i met them n*ggas be4 they blew up.and done business with him hes everywhere ti go.so dont tell me i'm lying if u wanna flex money on somebody flex it ill chop it down and imma tell u who to ask about me n*gga.

i dont hate on ti but if u snitchin u snitchin sh*t money cant buy yo a.ss out the fed if that was the case my uncle frank reed when have done fed time 3 times this makes his 3rd time.

sh*t that n*gga sing i dont give a fu*k that n*gga lookin at his 5 kids and 1 on the way..
So n*ggas not being locked up is a sad thing?

Shut up
 10 years ago '04        #127
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,425 | Props total: 29649 29649
 MiseryCityTexas said:
co-sign
lol at people still talkin about this...lol even funnier threadstarter is the biggest anti-ti/flip d*ckrider on here
 04-16-2008, 02:48 PM         #128
GuttaMane618  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realtalk said:
n*gga shut yo flava flav looking a.ss up like i said that's all the proof yall need the n*gga ti is a snitch aint no denying it

yeahhhhhhhh booooooooooiiiiiii lookin a.ss

BROKE bi*chES AND n*ggaS MAKE JOKES FUNNY ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT bi*ch
 10 years ago '07        #129
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
yall n*ggas take rappers ryhmes an lives way to literal.if t.i was really a 7 time felon,snitchin on nino brown wouldnt save him.tha n*gga got a good deal because he might have been innocent.
 10 years ago '07        #130
neeko21 
space
space
$2,126 | Props total: 864 864
all yall wack, who gives a fu*k if he snitched its not feeding none of yall....jus dont snitch when you get on stand since yall so hoood LMAO

FREEDOM>JAIL

GAY a.ss PPL
 04-16-2008, 04:17 PM         #131
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ if u live around neeko21, dont tell him u servin! he might snitch!
 10 years ago '04        #132
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 1379 1379
@ a Rumor
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
68 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy