most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-06-2008, 10:51 PM         #101
Blat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 an187 said:
^^ if one of ur boys was a felon and got picked up on charges that TI had and now is only facing a Year. what would you think
that my boys a snitch.... or got T.I. Money, i'm not sayin he's not snitchin, i'm just sayin dude got some cash, u seen what happened to paris, nicole, game, n so fu*kin on, OJ, mJ fu*kin celebs don't see sh*t, my boy gets 6 months for violating probation, from when he was 17, n stole something, n game gets 8 days for waving a gun around in a school zone after a.ssaulting a man, n cuz the jail was too crowded? yo they took my boy in, n shipped him out for a weekend cuz it was too crowded, then shipped him right back 3 days later when they had room, get the fu*k outta here with that "jail was too crowded so we let him go" naw game got money, n like i said, not on T.I.s d*ck, but why isn't anyone sayin that game's a snitch? or OJ? or Michale Jackson? or paris? they got crazy money, they go to jail, n they don't make no more money, so ppl let them stay out of jail to keep making the said person mo money
 04-06-2008, 11:00 PM         #102
Blat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realtalk said:
:thumbsdow money this money that quit using money for an excuse ti been a 7 time felon so explain to me the incident in 2001 when ti got caught with illegal substance and only served 9 months he didn't have any money then he wasn't even famous then my point exactly that n*gga ti been a snitch...

*waits for this n*gga to come up with another excuse*

like i said before that n*gga ti is the mothafu*kin police
yea he did, i'm pretty sure T.I. one of them muh fu*kas that came in the rap game stacked, didn't he own a car shop or some sh*t, like yung joc n his construction sh*t, some muh fu*kas know better then to sell a dime bag, n spend the 10$ on mcdonalds, ppl be savin n investin n sh*t, look into it
 04-06-2008, 11:03 PM         #103
Blat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
oh sh*t

how is TI gettin the same time as Vick??

Vick has more money
Vick isn't a repeat felon
Vick didn't get caught with the illegal evidence on him
Vick doesn't brag about being above the law in his music
Vick didn't snitch
i know, that sh*t got me pissed, i think vick a real G n just ate it, was like "sh*t, i'll be out, n i'll still have my money muh fu*ka :finger: to tha judge n the police"
 04-06-2008, 11:12 PM         #104
Blat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 greygoosedranka said:
some n*ggas k!ll me if your a 7 time felon, and were facing 30 years in prison lets see how many of yall start talking, the dea tell you, you can keep your mouth shut and do 30 years or you can give us some names and do 1 year and some community service lets see which way yall go. yall n*ggas is funny
to be honest i'm not sayin sh*t, i'll eat those 30 yrs n know i didn't bring anyone down, n that i better get some support, rather then do that 1 yr n not have a friend in the world, ur better off dead, which is something i'd take b4 the 30 yrs or the 1 yr... i'm just sayin, i'm not tryin to do no 30 yrs in prison, n i'm not trying to be a shame to my ppl, i'd rather just pull the pin n end what seems to be the end anyways ya dig
 04-06-2008, 11:18 PM         #105
Blat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realtalk said:
...the fact that we got snitches running around like ti keeps me up all night i got kinfolks that be getting they hustle on and sh*t and I'm scared i might get a call telling me that my n*ggas are locked up because somebody got busted and start singing to the got damn police

*starts the k!ll All Rats movement*
crazy bi*ches like u is the reason that rats exist, ppl be paranoid thinkin everyone a rat, k!llin real Gs, n makin some half a.ss muh fu*kas think everyone else is a rat n so they tryin to rat on rats, some ole nickie type sh*t

n fo real, bi*ch u mindin me of that hoe from next friday, the one chasin homie around the car n sh*t, then just settle for a ho-ho
 10 years ago '12        #106
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 realtalk said:
tryin to my hard my a.ss this sh*t is too easy this sh*t is like a walk in the park

and I'm actually quite happy see :D

are you mad daughter?
T.I. fu*ked this dude's sister...

I would say braud, but I know your uneducated a.ss can't get a chick.
 04-07-2008, 10:58 AM         #107
Souljah1Eight7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
U have no proof of this. When u have money (Something that Flip doesn't have :sick:) ur liable to get of things easy. Its been proven countless times. TI isnt currently deep in the drug game so catching him with a small substance isn't gonna make him get 5 years.
just like mike vick right.....having a silencer is like 5 yrs off the bat or some sh*t, not to mention a 7 time felon come on now, he not even allowed to have a gun let alone the number of guns he had....he narc'd someone out....
 10 years ago '04        #108
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,913 | Props total: 1157 1157
 realtalk said:
:banghead:...proof? how stupid can you be he's a 7 time felon who was in possesion of machine guns and silencers and plus had other guns in his house but yet only faces only 1 year or maybe even less than that.....
so, you're a.ssuming.

thank you for wasting my time.

when you get proof, then i'll somewhat care.
 04-07-2008, 11:23 AM         #109
CARDO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga Real Talk Must Be A Lil Flip Stan Fan On The Bos ...... U Aint Got Proof He Snitch n*gga........i Bet Ya Hoe a.ss Wont Be Sayin That If You Were In The A I Bet That I Put A Stack On It You Wont
Sucka a.ss n*gga I Swear Lol .......................... And I Work For Grand Hustle Call Us If You Want A Job 404-351-2604 Ask For Mike Lace
 04-07-2008, 11:28 AM         #110
CARDO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AND OUTLAW 706 YOU LYING fu*k WHAT CLUB YOU TALKING ABOUT???????????????????????????? AND TIP ,TOOMP, JEEZY WERE IN THE STUDIO TOGETHER SO I KNOW YA LYING MY n*gga YOU BETTER GET YA FACTS STR8 PIMPIN'............ SEE n*ggaS LIKE YOU GET LAYED OUT ....QUICK ...........................SOUND LIKE A BUNCH OF HATERS ANYWAYS JUST MAD CUZ HE PUT YA FAV RAPPERS FLAME OUT *LIL FLIP*

*SMACKING THE sh*t OUT OF OUTLAW & REAL TALK*
 10 years ago '06        #111
Exxo 
space
space
$583 | Props total: 0 0
Its common fu*king sense that this n*gga dropped more than a few dymes. Cmon n*ggaz, there really are some things no amount of money can buy.
@ this still being debated
@ all these homos3x for money arguments
 04-07-2008, 11:37 AM         #112
CARDO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AND WORD TO REAL TALK: HOW MANY ANTI-T.I. THREADS YOU GOING TO MAKE????????? YOUR A MAD HATER THAT NEVER MADE IT HUH?? BROKE a.ss n*gga GO GET SOME MONEY OR PLAY SOME VIDEO GAMES LMAO YOUR NOT GANGSTA, YOUR A LAMESTA LMAO *SMACKS THE sh*t OUT OF REAL TALK..............AGAIN*
 04-07-2008, 11:40 AM         #113
CARDO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BUT EXXO YOU GOTTA PEEP GAME HOMIE HE'S GOT ONE OF THE STRONGEST fu*kING LAWYERS ON HIS SIDE REAL sh*t MY DUDE ............ TRUST ME IF HE SNITCHED I THINK HE WOULD HAVE GOT MERKED SINCE HE HAS BEEN OUT AND C'MON SHAWTY LO? THAT n*gga AINT EVEN WORTH HIS BREATH LMAO THESE n*ggaS SAYIN "WORD IS HE SNITCHED ON SHAWTY LO" YALL n*ggaS GET HURT PLAYING WITH YA WORDS REAL TALK
 10 years ago '05        #114
BadVAboy87 
space
space
$281 | Props total: 0 0
Since when does all this matter? Weather he snitched or not doesn't matter. Rappers aint role models. Nobody should be tryin to live a rappers life. Nobody should be upset about the legal matters of an artist. The only connection that anybody has with an artist is through their music. Thats all that matters to me. So can somebody leak Paper Trail so I can start blastin dat sh*t, please?
 10 years ago '04        #115
willi150 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,501 | Props total: 221 221
I didn't read the article but I never saw a person get so excited about somethin. When u was surfin all over the net to find this let me guess it got you off didn't it.
 04-07-2008, 12:56 PM         #116
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man, i got all that n*ggas sh*t in the iPod...i really hope he aint snitching
 10 years ago '04        #117
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
ANOTHER T.I. is a snitch thread...I give up.
 04-07-2008, 01:26 PM         #118
GuttaMane618  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i bet half u bi*ches would snitch if yall got caught wit 2.5 grams of weed
 10 years ago '08        #119
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
Hell no I ain't defendin TI snitchin a.ss, i don't want my kids be around wit dat non-sense

Plus how did Lil flip got into dis thread, then it change into givin Jay-z handjobs then Lil flip sh*ttin in y0 mouth, like I said b4, dis site is like a soap oprea to me, (bout to make more popcorn)
 04-07-2008, 01:33 PM         #120
OUTLAW706  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol wtf i aint no flip fan nor a ti fan..lol at i am lying n*gga u know what the word is goin around the a about that n*gga dont act like u dont know..

why u addressing everybody about him tell him to address shawty lo lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
207 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy