I Knew It T.i. Is A Snitch

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-06-2008, 06:04 PM         #81
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
You know what Ja ja..I'm sorry okay, I never wanted to hurt you, I just want to stuff my c*ck inside your mouth then release my huge load, so my c*m would come down your dripping face, I would also want you to take a huge sh*t on my chest because I like stuff like that
:sick: you nasty homo you mistaken me for yo fruity b00ty a.ss n*gga DOC D take bananas up the a.ss
 04-06-2008, 06:05 PM         #82
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For The Third Time Wow This Thread Is Still Going
 10 years ago '07        #83
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,527 | Props total: 15082 15082
ti a snitch point blank
 04-06-2008, 06:09 PM         #84
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.Tek said:
maybe it makes her go to sleep better at night...
...the fact that we got snitches running around like ti keeps me up all night i got kinfolks that be getting they hustle on and sh*t and I'm scared i might get a call telling me that my n*ggas are locked up because somebody got busted and start singing to the got damn police

*starts the k!ll All Rats movement*
 10 years ago '04        #85
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,115 | Props total: 5401 5401
duh. lol at all the people sayin money can set you free...no people. money can get you past the state, but not the feds. u aint buying the feds off...
again like i said earlier, either bad warrants or something wrong with the evidence or he snitched period. and f*ck t.i., ignorant a$$ n*gga...nm im not gonna start on that.
 10 years ago '08        #86
piffery973 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 1 1
its so funny how n*ggaz d*ckride TI....HE IS A SNITCH lol wtf why is that so hard to accept?
 04-06-2008, 06:26 PM         #87
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realtalk said:
:sick: you nasty homo you mistaken me for yo fruity b00ty a.ss n*gga DOC D take bananas up the a.ss
Yeah insult me...Oh God yes it makes my n*pples so extra hard, my c*ck is throbbing from picturing you sticking bananas in my b00ty, God my n*pples are just so fu*king hard mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..I GOTTA GIVE MYSELF A STRANGER!
 10 years ago '04        #88
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,115 | Props total: 5401 5401
 Don Peru said:
wow you have to be the lamest most naive girl i've come across on this board.....you ole jiggaboo, dont you know that MONEY is the name of the game we call the Legal System??!!! how the hell you think young buck got off that attempted murder charge that was CLEARLY captured on tape. Oh, let me guess, he snitched too huh?

exactly how old r u? :wtf:
first age doesnt mean you are more intelligent. second if you dont know anything about the legal system and just watch law and order and think you know how prosecutions work, you are a lame.
3rd, this isnt state court this is federal, you arent going to buy out a u.s. attorney. you probably dont even know what that is, but he is not a district attorney like you see on t.v. The same type of person that got scooter libby was going for T.I. These type of prosecutions can make careers and make a name for themselves.
Lastly, attempted murder takes a lot more than jumping over a bunch of people with a knife, fork, whatever it maybe and tryin to stab someone... take some law courses and then laugh at someone else's opinion, who was more on point than you.
smh at people tryin to stage someone else with an ignornant statement
 10 years ago '07        #89
mainevent4u88 101 heat pts101
space
space
$9,252 | Props total: 4736 4736
 realtalk said:

oh and for those of you who got a problem with these T.I. snitching threads stay the fu*k out bi*ch

*waits for T.I. fans to start crying*

start crying mothafu*kas

Kill All Rats
[SKELETOR VOICE]"HMMMMM..... WHAT IS THAT FAMILIAR STENCH I SMELL..........

AH YES!!!

HATER.[/SKELETOR VOICE]

if there aint no proof then shut ur hatin a.ss up. n*ggas alway tryin to a.ssume some shyt they dont know nothin about.

Personally, I dont give a fu*k what kinda time T.I. gets. He aint offerin me no production deal and he aint shoppin beats so I could care less.
 10 years ago '06        #90
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
Uhhhhh fu*k T.I.
 10 years ago '04        #91
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
 timdog said:
yeah ti snitchin gettin caught wit all dem guns and he felon and he only get like a yr let dat woulda been me id be up the river

yall keep sayin he got money y his label had to put upthe rest of the mmoney to get him out

dat nicca snitchin
His label didn't have to put that money up, but they did cause this dude sellin reacords like hot cakes why not bail that fool out if you making them 100s of millions you peion. Yall actin brand new like celebs just now start beatin cases & sh*t.
 04-06-2008, 06:55 PM         #92
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 04-06-2008, 07:01 PM         #93
cashrules93  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wont pretend to know a thing about ti or give a sh*t...but damn a 7 time felon?
 04-06-2008, 08:47 PM         #94
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
Yeah insult me...Oh God yes it makes my n*pples so extra hard, my c*ck is throbbing from picturing you sticking bananas in my b00ty, God my n*pples are just so fu*king hard mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..I GOTTA GIVE MYSELF A STRANGER!
n*gga please exit your gay a.ss out this thread damn
 04-06-2008, 08:51 PM         #95
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mainevent4u88 said:
[SKELETOR VOICE]"HMMMMM..... WHAT IS THAT FAMILIAR STENCH I SMELL..........

AH YES!!!

HATER.[/SKELETOR VOICE]

if there aint no proof then shut ur hatin a.ss up. n*ggas alway tryin to a.ssume some shyt they dont know nothin about.

Personally, I dont give a fu*k what kinda time T.I. gets. He aint offerin me no production deal and he aint shoppin beats so I could care less.
HATER? hell no

i smell a...

RAT and it has 2 nicknames ti and t.i.p

just deal with n*gga your a fan of snitch
 10 years ago '04        #96
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,428 | Props total: 29652 29652
 realtalk said:

oh and for those of you who got a problem with these T.I. snitching threads stay the fu*k out bi*ch

*waits for T.I. fans to start crying*

start crying mothafu*kas

Kill All Rats

lol@ you sayin sh*t about cryin when u made a thread on dude...lol...no offense but aint you the one always talkin sh*t about TI 24/7 and suckin off Flip????

wow...lol BX never changes with these threads....amazin
hey its your opinion...im not sayin hes snitchin, im not sayin hes not...but im sayin, proof always helps...would u be sayin this if it was Flip tho?
 04-06-2008, 10:17 PM         #97
O-Z hates da OC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wack, queer and now a snitch too. TI is a f*g**t.
 04-06-2008, 10:18 PM         #98
stackmatics  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we all believe this t.i sentence sh*t is bogus.. and we all know he a convicted felon.. but dont make a thread saying he a snitch.. and your link takes us to a low budget boxden site.. you lucky i dont give hate.. fucc being a fan.. just have something to stand behind what you type.

wdf gon cry.. n*gga got out.. so who really lost? n*gga still gon go platinum when he come out..
 10 years ago '08        #99
gangsta_blck 9 heat pts
space
space
$581 | Props total: 0 0
Point is that n*gga didn't need to be around a gun or have a gun what that n*gga Harris do? Start playing with guns, Word is he snitched on Shawty Lo,
Point is Snitch + Money= Min jail time good job. You made yo bed u lay in it makin the South look dumb as hell.......

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

04-06-2008, 10:32 PM         #100
stackmatics  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gangsta_blck said:
Point is that n*gga didn't need to be around a gun or have a gun what that n*gga Harris do? Start playing with guns, Word is he snitched on Shawty Lo,
Point is Snitch + Money= Min jail time good job. You made yo bed u lay in it makin the South look dumb as hell.......

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

nobody really has to snitch on shorty lo.. n*gga all over youtube with guns n sh*t.. n*gga says states that he has it for the low in every song.. like the feds dont have access to youtube.. dumb a.ss negros..
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy