I Knew It T.i. Is A Snitch

most viewed right now
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
97 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Rapper Brisco Busted For Selling Fake Money And Credit Card Scams
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 21 Savage Responds To 22 Savage
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside This J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" Fan Theory Is Going To Blow Your Mind
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #61
illsoul440 
space
space
$2,929 | Props total: 1192 1192
ya n*ggas is corn balls yo... go outside an fu*k some bi*ches, stop worryin bout who a rat an who aint
 04-06-2008, 04:35 PM         #62
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
YEA fu*kING RIGHT, 150 MILLION DOLLARS? Just to look at my a.ss? You would do it and even eat my a.ss out. That's the biggest fu*king lie I have ever heard. My friend would give me the best fu*king handjob if I ever told him I would pay that n*gga 150 million dollars to do it.
ok first of all n*gga you gay and nasty i said look at your a.ss as in looking at you not looking at your a.ss and yes i meant what i said 150 million you couldn't get me to look at you and what's this eating your a.ss out sh*t you talking about like i said you a homo a :sick: homo
 9 years ago '04        #63
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,157 | Props total: 189 189
 realtalk said:
:banghead:...proof? how stupid can you be he's a 7 time felon who was in possesion of machine guns and silencers and plus had other guns in his house but yet only faces only 1 year or maybe even less than that sh*t that's all the proof you need.....
7 time felon??

STFU
 04-06-2008, 04:42 PM         #64
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow This Thread Is Still Going
 04-06-2008, 04:44 PM         #65
Doc D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realtalk said:
ok first of all n*gga you gay and nasty i said look at your a.ss as in looking at you not looking at your a.ss and yes i meant what i said 150 million you couldn't get me to look at you and what's this eating your a.ss out sh*t you talking about like i said you a homo a :sick: homo
If Lil Flip said "I will pay you 150 million dollars to eat that bi*ch pus*y out" then he points out to a hot woman who was bis3xual. She was clean and your a.ss was hungry, You would do that and even let Lil Flip sh*t in your mouth for free. Don't even lie about that. I would eat Halle Berry's sh*t right in front of her for 150 million dollars.
 04-06-2008, 04:47 PM         #66
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mt fuji said:
7 time felon??

STFU
bi*ch

you make me

stfu
 04-06-2008, 04:49 PM         #67
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
If Lil Flip said "I will pay you 150 million dollars to eat that bi*ch pus*y out" then he points out to a hot woman who was bis3xual. She was clean and your a.ss was hungry, You would do that and even let Lil Flip sh*t in your mouth for free. Don't even lie about that. I would eat Halle Berry's sh*t right in front of her for 150 million dollars.
:sick: I'm sick of talking to yo disgusting a.ss n*gga you need some pus*y quick fast and a hurry
 04-06-2008, 04:52 PM         #68
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AGAIN Wow This Thread Is Still Going
 9 years ago '04        #69
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
at n*ggas not knowing what money can do for ya

9 years ago '07        #70
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,051 | Props total: 6 6
 tdubbayou said:
dont forget about outkast n*gga
my fault man......@me forgetting outkast

3stacks and big boi need to drop that album...their last shyt was like 2 yrs ago ......
 04-06-2008, 05:00 PM         #71
Doc D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realtalk said:
:sick: I'm sick of talking to yo disgusting a.ss n*gga you need some pus*y quick fast and a hurry
If Lil Flip took a huge sh*t on your food and told you that he would marry you if you ATE it all...you would do it. If he just came in your house as you were eating a porkchop and took a big sh*t on it and said to you "Girl if you eat it, I'll treat you like milk, I'll do nothing but spoil you" Nobody would even know that you did this, just you and him. He would marry you and never divorce you...EVER..Ja don't lie to me...eating a huge turd on your porkchop for a lifetime with lil flip....you would savor the taste and even try to guess what he was eating.
 04-06-2008, 05:04 PM         #72
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
If Lil Flip took a huge sh*t on your food and told you that he would marry you if you ATE it all...you would do it. If he just came in your house as you were eating a porkchop and took a big sh*t on it and said to you "Girl if you eat it, I'll treat you like milk, I'll do nothing but spoil you" Nobody would even know that you did this, just you and him. He would marry you and never divorce you...EVER..Ja don't lie to me...eating a huge turd on your porkchop for a lifetime with lil flip....you would savor the taste and even try to guess what he was eating.
@ this nasty bi*ch yeah i heard about you d*ck D you nut mouth f*g**t lay off the fudge sweet and low a.ss n*gga you probably sucked a n*gga d*ck and ate his a.ss before you logged on the computer today :sick:
 04-06-2008, 05:11 PM         #73
Doc D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realtalk said:
@ this nasty bi*ch yeah i heard about you d*ck D you nut mouth f*g**t lay off the fudge sweet and low a.ss n*gga you probably sucked a n*gga d*ck and ate his a.ss before you logged on the computer today :sick:
If it was a trillion dollars, I would do it proudly while repping BK, now ja I understand that you're ashamed with your body and I can't help that but you shouldn't try and k!ll yourself by eating to death. Plus ja.....calling others fat won't hide the problem.
 04-06-2008, 05:46 PM         #74
Don Peru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realtalk said:
:thumbsdow money this money that quit using money for an excuse ti been a 7 time felon so explain to me the incident in 2001 when ti got caught with illegal substance and only served 9 months he didn't have any money then he wasn't even famous then my point exactly that n*gga ti been a snitch...

*waits for this n*gga to come up with another excuse*

like i said before that n*gga ti is the mothafu*kin police
wow you have to be the lamest most naive girl i've come across on this board.....you ole jiggaboo, dont you know that MONEY is the name of the game we call the Legal System??!!! how the hell you think young buck got off that attempted murder charge that was CLEARLY captured on tape. Oh, let me guess, he snitched too huh?

exactly how old r u? :wtf:
 04-06-2008, 05:47 PM         #75
Doc D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know what Ja ja..I'm sorry okay, I never wanted to hurt you, I just want to stuff my c*ck inside your mouth then release my huge load, so my c*m would come down your dripping face, I would also want you to take a huge sh*t on my chest because I like stuff like that
 04-06-2008, 05:50 PM         #76
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
If it was a trillion dollars, I would do it proudly while repping BK, now ja I understand that you're ashamed with your body and I can't help that but you shouldn't try and k!ll yourself by eating to death. Plus ja.....calling others fat won't hide the problem.
@ this n*gga
 04-06-2008, 05:58 PM         #77
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Don Peru said:
wow you have to be the lamest most naive girl i've come across on this board.....you ole jiggaboo, dont you know that MONEY is the name of the game we call the Legal System??!!! how the hell you think young buck got off that attempted murder charge that was CLEARLY captured on tape. Oh, let me guess, he snitched too huh?

exactly how old r u? :wtf:
denial denial denial you square a.ss n*ggas keep talking about money did you not read the comment? explain to me how the hell ti got little time in 2001 he only got 9 months in jail again he still was a 7 time felon he got caught with some drugs meaning crack how the hell did only get 9 months let me guess money gtfoh he wasn't even famous then he didn't have no mothafu*kin money...... SNITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ you ti fans yall are stop crying because ti is a rat you pussies
 04-06-2008, 05:58 PM         #78
D.Tek 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoFaceKillah said:
i dont understand how all this "T.I is a SNITCH!!!" campaigning benefits ur life?

Will u treat urself to a box of twinkies or some sh*t if ur right?
maybe it makes her go to sleep better at night...
 04-06-2008, 06:00 PM         #79
CoolArrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
You know what Ja ja..I'm sorry okay, I never wanted to hurt you, I just want to stuff my c*ck inside your mouth then release my huge load, so my c*m would come down your dripping face, I would also want you to take a huge sh*t on my chest because I like stuff like that
this f*g**t doesn't need a 150 mill to do some gay sh*t, he does it for fun on weekends.:hang:
 04-06-2008, 06:01 PM         #80
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoFaceKillah said:
i dont understand how all this "T.I is a SNITCH!!!" campaigning benefits ur life?

Will u treat urself to a box of twinkies or some sh*t if ur right?
i would if i like them but i don't like twinkies do you? just curious

ti still a snitch
Home      

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
197 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Would You Put A Ring On It Even After Her Past?
28 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
105 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Future ROY Ben Simmons blocks his Sexy ass Sister on Twitter
105 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 22 Savage vs Noplug
245 comments
21 hours ago