male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #41
tdubbayou 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,107 | Props total: 40 40
 Bigakathebeast said:
this whole gangsta shyt is gettin out of hand.........gangstas got blogs now....thats what hot in the streets...fukk that shyt...and lets be real....t.i. got put in the situation he in cause someone snitched on him....how come no one saying shyt and as far as this shyt goes....money talks...if r.kelly can stay outta court for shyt we can cleary see on tape for the past 5-6yrs...what makes you think t.i. can't catch a deal...dude like the only rapper in the south who is guranteed to go platinum now(maybe luda too)
dont forget about outkast n*gga
 04-06-2008, 03:45 PM         #42
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
"Ill treat u like Milk Ill do nothing but spoil you" :sick:
that's all you got

"look Imma tell you like this you a bi*ch and i know it how you get out of jail early you a snitch i can show it here go my d*ck you can blow it since i stay on you mine i know n*ggas that don't like you stay in you town"

-lil flip
 04-06-2008, 03:45 PM         #43
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realtalk said:
for the last time pus*y boy I'm the only one who thinks ti snitching a.ss snitched and regardless of that blog ti still snitched that sh*t had nothing to with it i get my sources from what i know and i know for the last time ti is a 7 time felon and with the sh*t he got caught with he got hit with some bullsh*t charges that's all the proof i need motha fu*k a blog bi*ch n*gga stop sucking on ti's snitching balls
lmao u sound just like the bi*ch that made the blog Ur saying that u have ur sources but then u contradict urself and say "from what i know and i know for the last time ti is a 7 time felon and with the sh*t he got caught with he got hit with some bullsh*t charges that's all the proof i need". real proof trumps everything and until u do that ur opinion is worthless. And though both are horrible Id rather be a snitch than a Sunshine n*gga with Aids
 04-06-2008, 03:47 PM         #44
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realtalk said:
that's all you got

"look Imma tell you like this you a bi*ch and i know it how you get out of jail early you a snitch i can show it here go my d*ck you can blow it since i stay on you mine i know n*ggas that don't like you stay in you town"

-lil flip
Around my way, ain’t nobody watching Matlock /
We tryin to hotwire cars and break padlocks /

I be out in Chi-town wit some real OG's
Matter of fact one of them had dinner wit me

04-06-2008, 03:47 PM         #45
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realtalk said:
my point exactly you n*ggas is was all that sh*t you typed necessary DOC D we met before haven't we? n*gga i dookied on you

looks at the n*ggas avy yes homo

since you niggs like mentioning flip so much how bout i repeat one of line for yall

"you a 7 time felon what you care bout a case yeah you got out of jail early cuz you working with the states snitch"
- lil flip

- lil flip
Ja ja saying stuff like "I dookied on you" means you wouldn't be one of those girls that I wanna fu*k.....I see it ja ja.....I see the food in your room...empty boxes everywhere...Don't be afraid....let it out....RELEASE IT....THE GLUTTON THAT HOLDS YOU...LET THAT FAT FLY OUT!!!!!! DON'T BE AFRAID TO TELL PEOPLE WHO YOU ARE...BE PROUD!!!
 04-06-2008, 03:50 PM         #46
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YES I SEE IT JAJA.......JAJA....THE FAT HAS A MIND OF IT'S OWN...IT FEEDS....OH GOD IT FEEDS...THE HUNGER.!!!!!!!!! STOP IT JAJA..STOP EATING..NO MORE GODAMNIT!!! DROP THAT fu*kING COOKIE NOW!!! DO IT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE, I WON'T BE ABLE TO SAVE YOU IF YOU CONTINUE....IT'S SO POWERFUL..THESE POWER LEVELS ARE UNBELIEVABLE......:thef ukk:
 04-06-2008, 03:56 PM         #47
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
lmao u sound just like the bi*ch that made the blog Ur saying that u have ur sources but then u contradict urself and say "from what i know and i know for the last time ti is a 7 time felon and with the sh*t he got caught with he got hit with some bullsh*t charges that's all the proof i need". real proof trumps everything and until u do that ur opinion is worthless. And though both are horrible Id rather be a snitch than a Sunshine n*gga with Aids
you dumb bi*ch i said i got my sources from what i know what i know meaning what i know about ti he's a 7 time felon right? was in a possesion of silencers and hand guns right? but only gets 1 year or less than that that's all the proof that i need that's my sources you dumb bi*ch and when i said for the last time i meant I'm tired of repeating this sh*t and oh by the way you a snitch a sunshine n*gga with aids and herpies i bet you treat you n*gga like milk you do nothing but spoil him

Last edited by realtalk; 04-06-2008 at 04:11 PM..
 04-06-2008, 03:59 PM         #48
kneewobble  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These dudes live in a different world. They got a celebrity status and funds to make lawyers work their magic. Regardless the fool is dumb. We also forget how bad he was tripping when we saw his as on MTV's Punk'd. It was just a matter of time for it to happen.
 04-06-2008, 04:00 PM         #49
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Around my way, ain’t nobody watching Matlock /
We tryin to hotwire cars and break padlocks /

I be out in Chi-town wit some real OG's
Matter of fact one of them had dinner wit me

damn you can quote flip lines better than me you probably bought his cd ol' undercover fan a.ss n*gga I'm not gone waiste my time quoting ti wack sh*t :sick:
 10 years ago '12        #50
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
Threadstarter is tryin' way to hard, on a message board.

You mad son?
 04-06-2008, 04:02 PM         #51
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realtalk said:
you dumb bi*ch i said i got my sources from what i know what i know meaning what i know about ti he's a 7 time felon right? was in a possesion of silencers and hand guns right? but only gets 1 year or less than that that's all the proof that i need that's my sources you dumb bi*ch and when i said for the last time i meant I'm tired of repeating this sh*t and oh by the way you a snitch a sunshine n*gga with a aids and herpies i bet you treat you n*gga like milk you do nothing but spoil him
Thats not a source thats an a logical a.ssertion.
 04-06-2008, 04:03 PM         #52
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
Ja ja saying stuff like "I dookied on you" means you wouldn't be one of those girls that I wanna fu*k.....I see it ja ja.....I see the food in your room...empty boxes everywhere...Don't be afraid....let it out....RELEASE IT....THE GLUTTON THAT HOLDS YOU...LET THAT FAT FLY OUT!!!!!! DON'T BE AFRAID TO TELL PEOPLE WHO YOU ARE...BE PROUD!!!
n*gga i wouldn't fu*k you if you looked like ginuwine with out the baby hair

and stop fronting n*gga you know you like sucking on wee wee's
 04-06-2008, 04:04 PM         #53
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
YES I SEE IT JAJA.......JAJA....THE FAT HAS A MIND OF IT'S OWN...IT FEEDS....OH GOD IT FEEDS...THE HUNGER.!!!!!!!!! STOP IT JAJA..STOP EATING..NO MORE GODAMNIT!!! DROP THAT fu*kING COOKIE NOW!!! DO IT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE, I WON'T BE ABLE TO SAVE YOU IF YOU CONTINUE....IT'S SO POWERFUL..THESE POWER LEVELS ARE UNBELIEVABLE......:thef ukk:
@ this sh*t
 04-06-2008, 04:07 PM         #54
greygoosedranka  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some n*ggas k!ll me if your a 7 time felon, and were facing 30 years in prison lets see how many of yall start talking, the dea tell you, you can keep your mouth shut and do 30 years or you can give us some names and do 1 year and some community service lets see which way yall go. yall n*ggas is funny
 04-06-2008, 04:07 PM         #55
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MonkTaker said:
Threadstarter is tryin' way to hard, on a message board.

You mad son?
tryin to my hard my a.ss this sh*t is too easy this sh*t is like a walk in the park

and I'm actually quite happy see :D

are you mad daughter?

Last edited by realtalk; 04-06-2008 at 04:10 PM..
 04-06-2008, 04:08 PM         #56
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Thats not a source thats an a logical a.ssertion.
yeah real logical a.ssertion
 04-06-2008, 04:20 PM         #57
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realtalk said:
n*gga i wouldn't fu*k you if you looked like ginuwine with out the baby hair

and stop fronting n*gga you know you like sucking on wee wee's
If jay-z paid me 150 million dollars for a handjob that he would never tell anyone about then yes...I mean come on that's a lot of money and I just have to wash my hands so ha!
 10 years ago '07        #58
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,461 | Props total: 14901 14901
ti a snitch just face it a 7 time felon caught with automatic weapons and silencers and sh*t and he only get a year and 1000 hours of community service somethin aint right about dat
 04-06-2008, 04:24 PM         #59
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
If jay-z paid me 150 million dollars for a handjob that he would never tell anyone about then yes...I mean come on that's a lot of money and I just have to wash my hands so ha!
n*gga please beyonce could offer me 150 million just to look at yo a.ss and i still wouldn't and n*gga i wouldn't touch you with a broom stick wrapped with plastic around it :sick:
 04-06-2008, 04:30 PM         #60
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realtalk said:
n*gga please beyonce could offer me 150 million just to look at yo a.ss and i still wouldn't and n*gga i wouldn't touch you with a broom stick wrapped with plastic around it :sick:
YEA fu*kING RIGHT, 150 MILLION DOLLARS? Just to look at my a.ss? You would do it and even eat my a.ss out. That's the biggest fu*king lie I have ever heard. My friend would give me the best fu*king handjob if I ever told him I would pay that n*gga 150 million dollars to do it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
29 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
207 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
235 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
79 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
98 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
171 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy