I Knew It T.i. Is A Snitch

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-06-2008, 02:54 PM         #21
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
"If I hit you in the face you gon be suin and sh*t
And if I catch anotha case I know I'm true to be missed"

"im all about a crime and ready to catch a case. i aint scared to kick it in yo do and look around yo place"

Hes said it countless times that he can get off a case wit ease. There not catching him with Kilos of coke and they def havent caugh a body on him so its no suprise hes getting of. Pistol Charges and Dope Charges are easy to get of with money. But like I said I need more proof im not gonna believe some ho that makes a blog of a rumor she heard. And how do I know u didn't make this blog just to lie? U mad cuz TI is more successful than Lil Flipper. Ol Sunshine a.ss n*gga
all that sh*t you typed was unnecessary bi*ch n*gga you mad because yo favorite rapper ti is fu*king snitch just deal with it hoe and why you keep throwing flips name in it what the fu*k does he got to with ti snitching a.ss
 04-06-2008, 02:55 PM         #22
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:
yeah ti snitchin gettin caught wit all dem guns and he felon and he only get like a yr let dat woulda been me id be up the river

yall keep sayin he got money y his label had to put upthe rest of the mmoney to get him out

dat nicca snitchin
 04-06-2008, 02:58 PM         #23
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realtalk said:
all that sh*t you typed was unnecessary bi*ch n*gga you mad because yo favorite rapper ti is fu*king snitch just deal with it hoe and why you keep throwing flips name in it what the fu*k does he got to with ti snitching a.ss
TI is far from my favorite rapper not even top 50, hes just more listenable than Lil Flip. Even if TI was going to Jail for 5 years Id still rather be TI than be a sunshine n*gga with aids
 04-06-2008, 03:03 PM         #24
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
well you did give lil flipper aids :sick: you defend him in every thread and hate TI.

but common sense tells you a n*gga don't get offered 15 years then 1 year a week later and he didn't give them some info. :rolleyes:
how the fu*k am i defending flip? and how the fu*k am i hating on ti when i say he's snitching mothafu*ka read the commments in the thread I'm not the only one who say he snitched if the n*gga snitched he snitched ol' snitching a.ss n*gga

by the way you still haven't found a cure yet for yo disease littlewillie yeah you take it in the a.ss this n*gga got the monster aids having a.ss n*gga littlewillie aka H.I.V man

Last edited by realtalk; 04-06-2008 at 03:04 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #25
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,843 | Props total: 2006 2006
yea he HAD to snitch... no way a felon gets off wit one year with all them guns... money or no money he would have to hav like jay-z money to beat that and even then its doubtful...
 04-06-2008, 03:04 PM         #26
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how u gon have Lil Flips myspace Page as ur homepage :sick:
 04-06-2008, 03:09 PM         #27
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
TI is far from my favorite rapper not even top 50, hes just more listenable than Lil Flip. Even if TI was going to Jail for 5 years Id still rather be TI than be a sunshine n*gga with aids
shut yo corney a.ss up you keep talking about flip because yo lame a.ss can't defend ti snitching a.ss

owned

oh by the way doesn't ti have herpies which is a known fact mean while that hiv rumor which had nothing to do with flip was a rumor damn shame ti is a snitch and he has herpies...

ti stay gettin sh*tted on

Last edited by realtalk; 04-06-2008 at 03:11 PM..
 04-06-2008, 03:10 PM         #28
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
did i pick the last one :rolleyes: you put my name in your post :sick:

atleast I replied to your post instead of being a bi*ch like you.

little to no charges for a repeat offender you're lying. and if you're not they were white.

n*ggas said the Feds were racist when they took Vick down. why would they care about TI money?

Vick $$$$>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TI $$$$x3

how they gonna fu*k an athlete over but let a rapper go? :rolleyes:

the FEDS live to catch rich young blacl men so they can strip of everything like they did vick.and TI gets 1 year
I stopped replying to u in that thread because it was pointless and my point had already been proven. And TIP has a year and 1000 hours of community service get it right :finger: Im not saying he didn't snitch yet just need more proof than a bi*ches blog thats all. Out of all the people that hate TI (Gucci Mane, Shawty Lo, etc.) I think they would have brought it up that hes been snitchin. There are always loopholes in the system dont forget they caught the n*gga that k!lled TIs homeboy during this case so the Jury did sympathize.
 04-06-2008, 03:11 PM         #29
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realtalk said:
shut yo corney a.ss up you keep talking about flip because yo lame a.ss can't defend ti snitching a.ss

owned

oh by the way doesn't ti have herpies which is a known fact mean while that hiv rumor which had nothing to do with flip was a rumor damn shame ti is a snitch and he has herpies...

ti stay gettin sh*tted on
HIV or Herpes U be the judge of which is worse
 04-06-2008, 03:13 PM         #30
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Treat You Like Milk I Do Nothing But Spoil You...:sick::sick:
 04-06-2008, 03:13 PM         #31
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
how u gon have Lil Flips myspace Page as ur homepage :sick:
damn i hurt this bi*ch n*gga feelings so bad he visited my profile
 04-06-2008, 03:15 PM         #32
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
HIV or Herpes U be the judge of which is worse
sh*t neither

snitching or not snitching you be the judge
 04-06-2008, 03:15 PM         #33
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -HIP HOP HEAD- said:
I Treat You Like Milk I Do Nothing But Spoil You...:sick::sick:
 04-06-2008, 03:16 PM         #34
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realtalk said:
sh*t neither

snitching or not snitching you be the judge
lmao u would say that since u gave aids to Lil Flip. sickening
 04-06-2008, 03:18 PM         #35
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Look Jar Jar Binks, We all know you're a huge groupie for Lil Flip and many nights, you dream about him coming through your bedroom and having s3x...with the layers of fat that you hold...I mean he could basically slide his p*nis between that fat and just...JUST imagine he's getting a titfu*k by a beautiful woman then a hideous beast like yourself. I mean Flip would have to put two paper bags over your head so he wouldn't die from the glare of death that is in fact...your face....If he does in fact have s3x with you..he would have to be drunk with no money, no friends/family and with aids or a STD. THEN Maybe...just maybe.....I know for a simple fact that you look like this because you have the same actions of a fat lonely woman who can't get a guy so she worships someone famous and buy all his merchandise and wish..WISH he would marry you, but then that doesn't work out because he's already married, so you go into stalker mode and sneak into his property and steal his garbage and start rubbing his used tissue all over your greasy, folds of fat....That is your life Jaja and I don't show pity, I just laugh
 04-06-2008, 03:24 PM         #36
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
lmao u would say that since u gave aids to Lil Flip. sickening
i never met flip in my life meanwhile you probably gave ti gay a.ss herpies yeah you did

:sick:*throws up*

i waited for you ti fans to start crying and yall are doing exactly that yall change the subject it went from ti snitching to flip you mothafu*kas need get yall panties out the bunch

what the fu*k flip got to with ti singing to the police a.ss

you corney bx n*ggas hate me I'm too real for yall square a.ss n*ggas
 04-06-2008, 03:29 PM         #37
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realtalk said:
i never met flip in my life meanwhile you probably gave ti gay a.ss herpies yeah you did

:sick:*throws up*

i waited for you ti fans to start crying and yall are doing exactly that yall change the subject it went from ti snitching to flip you mothafu*kas need get yall panties out the bunch

what the fu*k flip got to with ti singing to the police a.ss

you corney bx n*ggas hate me I'm too real for yall square a.ss n*ggas
Ur sucking off on the Sunshine n*gga has blinded you. U consider some random hos rumor to be the automatic truth for Flips enemy. :sick: For the record I dont hate Flip just know hes not better than Tip and didn't win the beef.
 04-06-2008, 03:34 PM         #38
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
Look Jar Jar Binks, We all know you're a huge groupie for Lil Flip and many nights, you dream about him coming through your bedroom and having s3x...with the layers of fat that you hold...I mean he could basically slide his p*nis between that fat and just...JUST imagine he's getting a titfu*k by a beautiful woman then a hideous beast like yourself. I mean Flip would have to put two paper bags over your head so he wouldn't die from the glare of death that is in fact...your face....If he does in fact have s3x with you..he would have to be drunk with no money, no friends/family and with aids or a STD. THEN Maybe...just maybe.....I know for a simple fact that you look like this because you have the same actions of a fat lonely woman who can't get a guy so she worships someone famous and buy all his merchandise and wish..WISH he would marry you, but then that doesn't work out because he's already married, so you go into stalker mode and sneak into his property and steal his garbage and start rubbing his used tissue all over your greasy, folds of fat....That is your life Jaja and I don't show pity, I just laugh

my point exactly you n*ggas is was all that sh*t you typed necessary DOC D we met before haven't we? n*gga i dookied on you

looks at the n*ggas avy yes homo

since you niggs like mentioning flip so much how bout i repeat one of line for yall

"you a 7 time felon what you care bout a case yeah you got out of jail early cuz you working with the states snitch"
- lil flip

- lil flip
 04-06-2008, 03:35 PM         #39
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realtalk said:
my point exactly you n*ggas is was all that sh*t you typed necessary DOC D we met before haven't we? n*gga i dookied on you

looks at the n*ggas avy yes homo

since you niggs like mentioning flip so much how bout i repeat one of line for yall

"you a 7 time felon what you care bout a case yeah you got out of jail early cuz you working with the states snitch"
- lil flip

- lil flip
"Ill treat u like Milk Ill do nothing but spoil you" :sick:
 04-06-2008, 03:42 PM         #40
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Ur sucking off on the Sunshine n*gga has blinded you. U consider some random hos rumor to be the automatic truth for Flips enemy. :sick: For the record I dont hate Flip just know hes not better than Tip and didn't win the beef.
for the last time pus*y boy I'm the only one who thinks ti snitching a.ss snitched and regardless of that blog ti still snitched that sh*t had nothing to with it i get my sources from what i know and i know for the last time ti is a 7 time felon and with the sh*t he got caught with he got hit with some bullsh*t charges that's all the proof i need motha fu*k a blog bi*ch n*gga stop sucking on ti's snitching balls
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy