I Knew It T.i. Is A Snitch

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
181 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-06-2008, 01:49 PM         #1
6640 pageviews
143 comments

realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Knew It T.i. Is A Snitch

[pic - click to view]

http://rhymeswithsnitch.b .. lind-item.html

oh and for those of you who got a problem with these T.I. snitching threads stay the fu*k out bi*ch

*waits for T.I. fans to start crying*

start crying mothafu*kas image

Kill All Ratsimage

143 comments for "I Knew It T.i. Is A Snitch"

10 years ago '04        #2
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
thats fu*ked up, but wheres the proof?
 04-06-2008, 02:17 PM         #3
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dat n*gga87 said:
:banghead:...proof? how stupid can you be he's a 7 time felon who was in possesion of machine guns and silencers and plus had other guns in his house but yet only faces only 1 year or maybe even less than that.....
 04-06-2008, 02:18 PM         #4
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dat n*gga87 said:
:banghead:...proof? how stupid can you be he's a 7 time felon who was in possesion of machine guns and silencers and plus had other guns in his house but yet only faces only 1 year or maybe even less than that sh*t that's all the proof you need.....
 04-06-2008, 02:21 PM         #5
GuttaMane618  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when yall see that white peice of paper with clifford harris on it or when u see him on the stand thats when u say he snitchin but if u aint seen it shut the fu*k up.
 10 years ago '06        #6
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
what are those things called where you never reach the witness stand, confidential informant or something?
 04-06-2008, 02:25 PM         #7
an187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ if one of ur boys was a felon and got picked up on charges that TI had and now is only facing a Year. what would you think
 10 years ago '07        #8
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
this whole gangsta shyt is gettin out of hand.........gangstas got blogs now....thats what hot in the streets...fukk that shyt...and lets be real....t.i. got put in the situation he in cause someone snitched on him....how come no one saying shyt and as far as this shyt goes....money talks...if r.kelly can stay outta court for shyt we can cleary see on tape for the past 5-6yrs...what makes you think t.i. can't catch a deal...dude like the only rapper in the south who is guranteed to go platinum now(maybe luda too)
 04-06-2008, 02:27 PM         #9
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aint u the Lil Flip fan??? Dont he got aids or something
 04-06-2008, 02:27 PM         #10
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GuttaMane618 said:
when yall see that white peice of paper with clifford harris on it or when u see him on the stand thats when u say he snitchin but if u aint seen it shut the fu*k up.
n*gga shut yo flava flav looking a.ss up like i said that's all the proof yall need the n*gga ti is a snitch aint no denying it

yeahhhhhhhh booooooooooiiiiiii lookin a.ss
 04-06-2008, 02:28 PM         #11
an187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bigakathebeast said:
this whole gangsta shyt is gettin out of hand.........gangstas got blogs now....thats what hot in the streets...fukk that shyt...and lets be real....t.i. got put in the situation he in cause someone snitched on him....how come no one saying shyt and as far as this shyt goes....money talks...if r.kelly can stay outta court for shyt we can cleary see on tape for the past 5-6yrs...what makes you think t.i. can't catch a deal...dude like the only rapper in the south who is guranteed to go platinum now(maybe luda too)
theres a big difference between pissing on a underage girl and being felon and being caught with automatic guns, silencers, barrel drums and he cant have a gun in the first place being a felon
 10 years ago '04        #12
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
i know the n*gga got paper so he may bought himself a great deal. but if he snitchin thats public knowledge cuz he gotta testify for them to have a case against them dudes and that i have not seen..

Last edited by killadre; 04-06-2008 at 02:31 PM..
 04-06-2008, 02:33 PM         #13
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Aint u the Lil Flip fan??? Dont he got aids or something
aint you a T.I fan didn't he just rat on somebody or was he been doing it

*thinks back to 2001 when T.I got caught with illegal substance and only served 9 months*

that n*gga T.I. is the mothafu*kin police
 04-06-2008, 02:33 PM         #14
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Maybe the person that snitched on TI snitched on the n*ggas he hanged with
 10 years ago '04        #15
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
who are the d-boys who got knocked? where is that info? any1 know beyond word of mouth?
 04-06-2008, 02:35 PM         #16
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realtalk said:
aint you a T.I fan didn't he just rat on somebody or was he been doing it

*thinks back to 2001 when T.I got caught with illegal substance and only served 9 months*

that n*gga T.I. is the mothafu*kin police
U have no proof of this. When u have money (Something that Flip doesn't have :sick:) ur liable to get of things easy. Its been proven countless times. TI isnt currently deep in the drug game so catching him with a small substance isn't gonna make him get 5 years.
 04-06-2008, 02:41 PM         #17
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
U have no proof of this. When u have money (Something that Flip doesn't have :sick:) ur liable to get of things easy. Its been proven countless times. TI isnt currently deep in the drug game so catching him with a small substance isn't gonna make him get 5 years.
:thumbsdow money this money that quit using money for an excuse ti been a 7 time felon so explain to me the incident in 2001 when ti got caught with illegal substance and only served 9 months he didn't have any money then he wasn't even famous then my point exactly that n*gga ti been a snitch...

*waits for this n*gga to come up with another excuse*

like i said before that n*gga ti is the mothafu*kin police

Last edited by realtalk; 04-06-2008 at 02:42 PM..
 04-06-2008, 02:48 PM         #18
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realtalk said:
:thumbsdow money this money that quit using money for an excuse ti been a 7 time felon so explain to me the incident in 2001 when ti got caught with illegal substance and only served 9 months he didn't have any money then he wasn't even famous then my point exactly that n*gga ti been a snitch...

*waits for this n*gga to come up with another excuse*

like i said before that n*gga ti is the mothafu*kin police
"If I hit you in the face you gon be suin and sh*t
And if I catch anotha case I know I'm true to be missed"

"im all about a crime and ready to catch a case. i aint scared to kick it in yo do and look around yo place"

Hes said it countless times that he can get off a case wit ease. There not catching him with Kilos of coke and they def havent caugh a body on him so its no suprise hes getting of. Pistol Charges and Dope Charges are easy to get of with money. But like I said I need more proof im not gonna believe some ho that makes a blog of a rumor she heard. And how do I know u didn't make this blog just to lie? U mad cuz TI is more successful than Lil Flipper. Ol Sunshine a.ss n*gga
 04-06-2008, 02:51 PM         #19
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
no but bein a 3x offender woud get hit 5 years you stupid fu*k. when you caught 2 cases the third can be for a blunt and you hit n*gga. violation + new charges
lmao at u picking another argument. I dont know all of TIs criminal history so Im not gonna go there but being a 3x offender doesn't always mean jail time. I know n*ggas that didn't have to snitch that got little to no charges/community service.
 10 years ago '07        #20
timdog 918 heat pts918
space
space
$30,441 | Props total: 14831 14831
yeah ti snitchin gettin caught wit all dem guns and he felon and he only get like a yr let dat woulda been me id be up the river

yall keep sayin he got money y his label had to put upthe rest of the mmoney to get him out

dat nicca snitchin
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
265 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
33 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
99 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy