Image(s) inside GAME to Meeky Mouse "all good a week ago"
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ariel Winter In Sports Bra & Spandex Out & About In Los Angeles
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA I ain't know Shaq and Bill Walton had beef like this.
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside student fights teacher in class and gets chokeslammed by teachers aid
59 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #1
6086 pageviews
60 comments

Da Truth Spitta 
space
space
$1,413 | Props total: 3 3
Nov 8 - Woman Accused of Having s3x With 8-Year-Old

Woman Accused of Having s3x With 8-Year-Old

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

(Bridgeport-WTNH, Nov. 8, 2004 Updated 6:05 PM) _ A Superior Court judge has set a $250,000 bond for a 29-year-old Stratford woman accused of having s3x with an 8-year-old boy.

Tammy Imre's hair hides her face on her way into the courthouse, but the mother of the boy she's accused of molesting faced her in court.

"You wanted her to see you in court?" asks Erin.

Victim's mother says,"Sure, sure I did. I want her to know she can't get away with this."

Imre is accused of s3xually a.ssaulting an 8-year-old boy, her own daughter's friend from the Stratford neighborhood where both families live.

"I think it's awful. she must be sick."

Imre's Mother says of her daughter,"She was not in her right mind."

It all came to light when the victim's family found a letter from Imre telling the third grader "I want you".

Victim's mother says,"Purely disgusting."

Imre told police their relationship was like a fantasy. She was the girlfriend and he was the boyfriend, and someday, they could end up together in a relationship.

Victim's mother says,"How is that a fantasy. She acted on it. That's no fantasy."

The alleged incidents occurred at Imre's home with her 7-year-old daughter downstairs.

Tammy Imre is in custody and the victim's mother tells me she thinks it's okay for her son to stay in the neighborhood and go to school but she plans on getting him counseling.

"He is okay because now she can't do anything to him."

Judge calls her a danger to the community.

Imre's being held on $250,000 bonds and due back in court later this month.

If convicted, Imre could serve more than 20 years in prison.

[pic - click to view]

http://www.wtnh.com/Globa .. 2&nav=3YeXSrPS

60 comments for "Nov 8 - Woman Accused of Having Sex With 8-Year-Old"

12 years ago '04        #2
dj X 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,573 | Props total: 2388 2388
wow 20yrs in prison, sorry but dats bullsh*t, im sure dat 8yr old kid enjoyed dat sh*t lol
 11-08-2004, 08:37 PM         #3
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dam, I wish I knew a female like that when I was a youngin
 11-08-2004, 08:46 PM         #4
Timedatombomb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can swear that sh*t is Kim Mathers?
 11-08-2004, 08:51 PM         #5
SuNsHiNe_BLuE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how mentally incompetent do you have to be to find ANY humor in this sh*t?? that lil boy might grow up to be a rapist now...or a child molestor...i hope none of yall have kids cuz this sh*t is disgusting & i hope this bi*ch rots in jail for it...
 11-08-2004, 09:24 PM         #6
Matt4684 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That sh*t is crazy. I wish a hot teacher was interested in me. lol! Not at a young age like that, but in high school. lol!
 11-08-2004, 09:28 PM         #7
THe_NeW_LiTe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow...i don't think i could get a boner @ 8...he's a baby pimp then...pimp on!
*she's not hot dou*

Last edited by THe_NeW_LiTe; 11-08-2004 at 09:29 PM..
 11-08-2004, 09:28 PM         #8
LoKo498 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn why couldnt it be me when I was 8. Then when Id be legal age I could ht it again when she gets out of jail. Wonder if he tore her up. Just the thoughts go on & on & on...
 12 years ago '04        #9
mista SYN 
space
space
space
$274 | Props total: 0 0
Damn mayn, that's fu*ked up, you got 29 yr old bi*ches fu*king 8 yr old kids and shyt. Teachers fu*king there students and havin kids by em. Mayn I used to buss invisible nuts at 8, thinkin bout fu*kin older women, and instead got some 14 yr old pu**y when I was 12...ain't that a bi*ch. No wonder why its hard for some bros to get pu**y nower days, they're fu*kin our lil cousins.
 11-08-2004, 10:27 PM         #10
Cartel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LoKo498 said:
Damn why couldnt it be me when I was 8. Then when Id be legal age I could ht it again when she gets out of jail. Wonder if he tore her up. Just the thoughts go on & on & on...
your thoughts won that will change when you grow older and have kids of your own .. your sick tho for having them thoughts and the fact that your thoughts are going ''on and on ''' about a 30 year old fu*kin lil kids
 11-09-2004, 12:27 AM         #11
greeNNugget 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k that, ya'll makin fun of this chick and LITTLE BOY.....its child molesting....what if it was a 29 yr old guy touching an 8 yr old girl?? Ya wouldnt be making fun of it then..
 12 years ago '04        #12
doczdaname 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$11,333 | Props total: 2464 2464
^^^i know, yall sick..theres nothing humerous about child molesting..i dont think u would want ur son or daughter to go through that if you were or are a parent..
 12 years ago '04        #13
Liquid-Science 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$17,203 | Props total: 226 226
I'd be proud of my son
 12 years ago '04        #14
5Deezy 
space
space
$604 | Props total: 0 0
I bet his daddy aint mad
 12 years ago '04        #15
1000bluntz 
space
space
$14,637 | Props total: 776 776
 Liquid-Science said:
I'd be proud of my son
LOL, you bullsh*ttin'. You know if that sh*t happened to your kid you'd wanna wreck on that bi*ch somethin' serious. I would put that bi*ch through hell on the real, ain't nobody fu*king up my kids development as a person and getting away with that sh*t.
 12 years ago '04        #16
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,588 | Props total: 442 442
We're all hypocrites in america. n*ggaz talking about they would get mad if they're 8 year's old son was fu*king an older women. If it was me, i wouldnt get mad at all. It depends if my son didnt wanna do the sh*t at all. Then i'll catch wreck on the hoe. But if it was me when i was 8. I'll be happy as hell. That's pu**y all day long, specially i was a horny lil n*gga at 8. Humping everything since a god damn child. Back to being a hypocrite now. The people in here who is condemning it is the same people who dont mind lesbians making out. But hate when two men is gay. Come on now, It's the same situation with kids. If this was my 8 year daughter, i'll be mad as hell even if she wanted to do the sh*t with an older man. I'm not going to front at all about. Yes, I'm a hypocrite.
 12 years ago '04        #17
1000bluntz 
space
space
$14,637 | Props total: 776 776
 mprnc2000 said:
We're all hypocrites in america. n*ggaz talking about they would get mad if they're 8 year's old son was fu*king an older women. If it was me, i wouldnt get mad at all. It depends if my son didnt wanna do the sh*t at all. Then i'll catch wreck on the hoe. But if it was me when i was 8. I'll be happy as hell. That's pu**y all day long, specially i was a horny lil n*gga at 8. Humping everything since a god damn child. Back to being a hypocrite now. The people in here who is condemning it is the same people who dont mind lesbians making out. But hate when two men is gay. Come on now, It's the same situation with kids. If this was my 8 year daughter, i'll be mad as hell even if she wanted to do the sh*t with an older man. I'm not going to front at all about. Yes, I'm a hypocrite.
When you have kids you won't think like a retard as your post would suggest. You don't fu*k around when it comes to children, that sh*t is just foul and sickening. If it was a 8 year old boy and an 8 year old girl exploring themselves than that's different because I'm sure just about everybody goes through that sh*t but if some lady fu*ked your 8 year old son than you would be pissed off like never before just like if a man fu*ked your 8 year old daughter. Child abuse is child abuse no matter what, that kid has a higher possibility of being totally fu*ked in the head than the kid who didn't get molested and that's fact. Some of ya'll are just retarded as all fu*k and it shows by the highly inept responses in which ya'll write up. And your little Lesbian and f*g making out sh*t isn't a good argument considering you're talking about consenting ADULTS and it's totally different. Yeah, I like lesbians and can't stand f*gs obviously, since I'm not a f*g, therefore I like seeing two hoes go at each other like that. That doesn't change the fact that I'd k!ll a bi*ch or dude in a heartebeat who fu*ked with my kids like that because I'd be a good father unlike some of you lame a.ss fu*ks.
 12 years ago '04        #18
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
 1000bluntz said:
When you have kids you won't think like a retard as your post would suggest. You don't fu*k around when it comes to children, that sh*t is just foul and sickening. If it was a 8 year old boy and an 8 year old girl exploring themselves than that's different because I'm sure just about everybody goes through that sh*t but if some lady fu*ked your 8 year old son than you would be pissed off like never before just like if a man fu*ked your 8 year old daughter. Child abuse is child abuse no matter what, that kid has a higher possibility of being totally fu*ked in the head than the kid who didn't get molested and that's fact. Some of ya'll are just retarded as all fu*k and it shows by the highly inept responses in which ya'll write up. And your little Lesbian and f*g making out sh*t isn't a good argument considering you're talking about consenting ADULTS and it's totally different. Yeah, I like lesbians and can't stand f*gs obviously, since I'm not a f*g, therefore I like seeing two hoes go at each other like that. That doesn't change the fact that I'd k!ll a bi*ch or dude in a heartebeat who fu*ked with my kids like that because I'd be a good father unlike some of you lame a.ss fu*ks.
People dont read what you actually say on ur post. I was pointing out that people are hypocrites and you prove it urself. You dont mind lesbians getting it on. But you do mind if two f*gs getting it on. If you wouldnt mind lesbians getting it on. You shouldnt mind f*gs getting it on. Condemn both not one. Would you want ur daughter to be a lesbian? If not, then ur a hypocrite and that was my point to show that ur a hypocrite. I also said, If my son didnt want to have s3x with her. I would've mad as hell, but if he wanted to have s3x with her. I wouldnt be mad at all with him. I'm looking at it from my childhood standpoint. When i was 8 year's old, i use to lust for older women. If an older women wanted to have s3x with me when i was 8 year's old. I would've been with it in a heartbeat if i'd like her. But again, i said "IF MY SON DIDNT WANNA HAVE s3x WITH HER. I WOULD'VE BEEN MAD AS HELL". Read what i said OK! My point about lesbians and f*gs was to show you how people are hypocrites not to prove a point about it's ok to have s3x with older women. So STOP reading what you wanna read and running with it.
 11-09-2004, 04:28 AM         #19
WePoFoSho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k that bi*ch. they should shoot her in the face. if a man did that to a little girl they wuold try to cut his d!ck off so they should k!ll her too. look at the Mary Kay Laterneau chick. she fu*ked that 15 year old had his baby went to jail for it and is now married to him. if a man r*ped a little girl and then wanted to marry her they world would never go for it. bullsh*t double standard, they should fry that bi*ch.
 12 years ago '04        #20
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
^^^I was just saying that. That's the hypocrisy of the system and people period. Just like it's ok for rappers to fu*k every last groupie and get respect for it. But if lil kim was to fu*k em. n*ggaz would call her a extra super hoe
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
195 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
79 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
126 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
233 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - Virginia Police Department Popping The Hoods On Cop Cars To Block Das..
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Fences Official Trailer 1 (2016) - Denzel Washington Movie
84 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
80 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy