Apr 6 - Michael Vick Playing Prison Football

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 04-08-2008, 04:36 AM         #101
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 x.Cut'N'Paste.v said:
I dont kno were ur from or wat kinda Education you got, But u obviously dont
understand REAL TALK or us choose to deny it becuz of ur FEEELINGS...

i was hoping i didnt have to break it down , but mofo u slow, but it aint ur fault.

Real talk,

^^ i understand what you sayin man unlike these other dum ppl and its so true because they got all these laws for animals and its to da point were they makin clothes for em and i see a commercial the other day were you can get life and car insurence sh*ts gettin out of control

"people care about dogs more den dey care about people"
is a FACT. im not sayin he was rite

walk down da nearest F'in DOG food aisle in a department store, and and Tell me a lie How some of dat food is not riculous, mofos like u aint evn feedin dere dogs Kibbles & bits no more dere buyin all kinda sh*t like tuna w/chicken salad in can, minced meat, fresh Ham w/ grey poupon----LIKE F*CKINNNNNNNNNNNN AAAAAAAAAA, we have Real PEOPLE NOT JUST IN AFRICA or any other third world countries dying in da hundreds due to lack of nourishment and ish, no clothes,no fresh water , but u want to buy ur dog da latest Gucci bag and latest muthaf'in tee, u wanna tell me dog f!ghting is such a creul injustice and dat u wept when u seen dog f!ght but yet We got kids all ovr da world forced into War k!lling dere own familys, kids in s3x trade, CHild molesters & rapists and pedophiles swarming in da masses ... BUT U WANT TO TELLL ME ITS SO APPROPRIATE A TIME DAT DEY DO UNDERCOVER INVESTIGATIONS ON ATHLETE JSUT SO THEY CAN MAKE NEWS ABOUT DOGS,
f U, YA CLICK, AND the FOOLS u grew up wit , cuz just dat investigating search alone to save some effin dogs took time away from dem investingating the Pedophile who about to r*pe ur KIDS! oh wait as long as da dogs are safe.
smh
i could right a book... but im a let ur b*tch a.ss of da hook put da 360 controller down and pic up a book

"people care about dogs more den dey care about people
**Free Vick**

is a FACTUAL STATEMENT,-REAL TALK get use to it
"wat" kinda education i got? and it says im from the uk (a country in europe kid) right next 2 my name.

yes but if silly little socialites wish 2 put clothes on their dogs you somehow feel that makes dogs equal 2 humans?

how fu*king stupid are u people.

if dogs were equal 2 people:

-we wouldnt be able 2 just chop their balls off/remove their womb FACT
-when a dog attacks some1 it gets put down, if a person smacks some1 they get a jail sentence
-if f!ghting dogs are caught they are destroyed, the owners arnet

i dont see how u fu*king idiotic little sh*ts can equate that because the people who contribute 2 society (that doesnt include knuckle draggers like yourself) feel that animals shouldnt be put under unnecessary suffering for the sick pleasure of human beings.

no1 says animals should be equal 2 human beings, but we as the dominant and intelligent species should be further evolved that we dont need 2 cause them suffering 4 abit of fun.

and why are u talking about paedophiles? how is the polices inability 2 stop these ppl got anything 2 do with dog f!ghting? apart from the fact that if there was no dog f!ghting there would be more police able 2 tackle these crimes but hey.....YOU IS STREET HOMIE HUH go hop in daddys lexus c*nt.

right, ive counted how many words u spelt wrong:

walk down da nearest F'in DOG food aisle in a department store, and and Tell me a lie How some of dat food is not riculous, mofos like u aint evn feedin dere dogs Kibbles & bits no more dere buyin all kinda sh*t like tuna w/chicken salad in can, minced meat, fresh Ham w/ grey poupon----LIKE F*CKINNNNNNNNNNNN AAAAAAAAAA, we have Real PEOPLE NOT JUST IN AFRICA or any other third world countries dying in da hundreds due to lack of nourishment and ish, no clothes,no fresh water , but u want to buy ur dog da latest Gucci bag and latest muthaf'in tee, u wanna tell me dog f!ghting is such a creul injustice and dat u wept when u seen dog f!ght but yet We got kids all ovr da world forced into War k!lling dere own familys, kids in s3x trade, CHild molesters & rapists and pedophiles swarming in da masses ... BUT U WANT TO TELLL ME ITS SO APPROPRIATE A TIME DAT DEY DO UNDERCOVER INVESTIGATIONS ON ATHLETE JSUT SO THEY CAN MAKE NEWS ABOUT DOGS,
f U, YA CLICK, AND the FOOLS u grew up wit , cuz just dat investigating search alone to save some effin dogs took time away from dem investingating the Pedophile who about to r*pe ur KIDS! oh wait as long as da dogs are safe.
smh
i could right a book... but im a let ur b*tch a.ss of da hook put da 360 controller down and pic up a book

and why are u using f-ing instead of fu*kING is your mummy going 2 catch u swearing lad? awww all that street talk deserts you when you look out into your perfect little suburban world

and why are u talking about

have u seen a dog f!ght? a proper one? not your poodle biting next doors labrador.

and no i dont think you could "RIGHT" a book LMAO o dear o dear o dear.

go 2 school KIDDA!!!!!

im glad the big hard man who uses swearwords such as muthaf'in is going 2 "let me of da hook" grow up kid, stop copying how u THINK urban ppl talk and actually look @ what the dogs look like after a dog f!ght.

or u could just go and play with your action men, i bet youve got some little gay rich yank name like Chad
 04-08-2008, 04:38 AM         #102
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and trust me ill try and get "use" 2 ur "factual" statement, even tho there nothing like fact and more like a soppy little c*nt who thinks its big 2 let animals hurt 1 another because hes so hurt himself.

therapy time lid.
 04-08-2008, 04:41 AM         #103
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StreetZ17 said:
Thank you:applause:.... For the a**hole who sent me hate on my post shouldn't take that to heart. It's the absolute truth because they want to set an example to Vick about this sh*t, but what about the other folks who's chicken f!ghting? Where's their example? That's why I say "fu*k PETA". If I want to wear a mink coat that's me, but an obvious PETA member wouldn't like it because it's offensive to their pansy a.sses. Why? They'll have an reasonable excuse telling us "Do you know how many animals that were k!lled to make that?" All I got to say is fu*k them.... They're just better off fantasizing about Pamela Anderson Lee's a.ss since she's one of the spokesperson for PETA.
theyre just as bad.

yes, definately fu*k peta, they destroy 2/3rds of the animals they rescue.

and the fur trade would be fine if we didnt over use it, rabbits and that are k!lled all the time by farmers and theyre not allowed 2 use the skins, but if we allowed fur trading again,loads of species would become extinct, THIS IS WHY PEOPLE NEED 2 LEARN THEIR HISTORY.

and u would wear a mink fur coat? what the fu*k are u a tranny or something?
 04-08-2008, 04:43 AM         #104
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmokinRedEclips said:
"betta sports" what the fu*k do u mean, a better sport than dog f!ghting= womens weightlifting.

When I referred to "betta" that is a type of fish that is found over in South Asia. You've never been told not to put 2 of those fish in a tank/bowl together or they'd f!ght to the death? Well believe it or not there are a**holes who do that just for fun.
oh

well ye thats fu*ked up, like i said all blood sports with animals are wrong.

if 2 meatheads want 2 lamp eachother in the face for 20 minutes im happy 4 them 2 do so, if they want 2 FORCE animals 2 f!ght then they should be matched up against a few angry,hungry rotties,and see how hard they feel then.
 04-08-2008, 08:07 AM         #105
tha_ape 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blat said:
he didn't do sh*t, it's only a felony in 49 states n he gets hit with time like that? over a dog? yo paris was flying around in her car wasted, that's more a concern to me then vick beating his dog to death, so i don't let vick near my dog, meanwhile paris n every lil teenies.lut that wants to be her are driving around the streets at night k!llin innocent humans, i know u can't justify one wrong with another, but i'm just sayin to me it's some bullsh*t
Paris didnt k!ll anyone, or any animals.
 04-08-2008, 08:31 AM         #106
SHARRIEFF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
roger goodell better let back in the league or ima k!ll him lol yea good to see vick keepin up on game and dude gon be hella swole when he get outta the joint good shyt vick

fu*k Your Dog !! Free Vick
 10 years ago '07        #107
jijocp88 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,604 | Props total: 9 9
 x.Cut'N'Paste.v said:
people care about dogs more den dey care about people
**Free Vick**
co-sign:applause:
 04-08-2008, 09:01 AM         #108
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHARRIEFF said:
roger goodell better let back in the league or ima k!ll him lol yea good to see vick keepin up on game and dude gon be hella swole when he get outta the joint good shyt vick

fu*k Your Dog !! Free Vick
i think fu*king dogs only occours in the south of the us....do na i dont think i will.
 04-08-2008, 09:02 AM         #109
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dr.X said:
fu*k dogs.FREE MIKE VICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i bet vick throwing bullets breaking fingers
he aint breakin sh*t cause he aint got no accuracy
 10 years ago '08        #110
daytona500 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
i hope he come back to the league
 04-21-2008, 05:29 AM         #111
Gamberro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 x.Cut'N'Paste.v said:
I dont kno were ur from or wat kinda Education you got, But u obviously dont
understand REAL TALK or us choose to deny it becuz of ur FEEELINGS...

i was hoping i didnt have to break it down , but mofo u slow, but it aint ur fault.

Real talk,

^^ i understand what you sayin man unlike these other dum ppl and its so true because they got all these laws for animals and its to da point were they makin clothes for em and i see a commercial the other day were you can get life and car insurence sh*ts gettin out of control

"people care about dogs more den dey care about people"
is a FACT. im not sayin he was rite

smh

"people care about dogs more den dey care about people
**Free Vick**

is a FACTUAL STATEMENT,-REAL TALK get use to it
Your argument doesn't make a lick of fu*kin sense. When you're pops told you you wouldn't amount to nothin, he had something goin there. Stop straining your self.
 10 years ago '04        #112
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,110 | Props total: 1362 1362
i didn't know they had real football teams in prison. But he's in a minimum facility, that's like cake walk for the least violent inmates in the entire prison system. From what I've seen and researched, they're in bunk like rooms (like the army), where it's not just a tiny cell or anything like that.

do I think he should be in prison? no.
if you lock up vick for f!ghting pits, you have to lock up farmers for feeding cows corn and making them sick on purpose. you have to lock up everyone who k!lls chickens, pigs, cows, etc... and eats them. If you k!ll dogs and eat them, is that a crime? Who decides what animals are important?......oh I forgot, white people. They would have a strange bond with the same animal that they sicked on slaves.

Last edited by focused313; 04-21-2008 at 06:27 AM..
 04-21-2008, 07:00 AM         #113
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 focused313 said:
i didn't know they had real football teams in prison. But he's in a minimum facility, that's like cake walk for the least violent inmates in the entire prison system. From what I've seen and researched, they're in bunk like rooms (like the army), where it's not just a tiny cell or anything like that.

do I think he should be in prison? no.
if you lock up vick for f!ghting pits, you have to lock up farmers for feeding cows corn and making them sick on purpose. you have to lock up everyone who k!lls chickens, pigs, cows, etc... and eats them. If you k!ll dogs and eat them, is that a crime? Who decides what animals are important?......oh I forgot, white people. They would have a strange bond with the same animal that they sicked on slaves
:banghead: dont u get it tho? when u k!ll an animal theres a purpose behind it- food. when dog f!ghts are held the dogs are FORCED to continually f!ght, beyond the normal parameters of a natural dog f!ght, BOTH dogs usually die because of blood loss, the severe pain/ some1 stitching them up with rusty needles etc.

tell me all the ppl saying free mike vick, haver u ever seen a REAL dog f!ght? in a pit? with 2 nasty, beaten, terrified dogs? if not, dont speak on matters 2 which u are most ignorant.
 04-21-2008, 07:22 AM         #114
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People always use the "we treat animals like humans" line. I probably have also.

The thing is there is nothing wrong with treating animals with a little bit of respect while we are dominant over them, dog f!ghting is animal cruelty, how many years has vick got? He should do every day of it.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy