Apr 6 - Michael Vick Playing Prison Football

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
21 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-07-2008, 10:01 AM         #81
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blat said:
he didn't do sh*t, it's only a felony in 49 states n he gets hit with time like that? over a dog? yo paris was flying around in her car wasted, that's more a concern to me then vick beating his dog to death, so i don't let vick near my dog, meanwhile paris n every lil teenies.lut that wants to be her are driving around the streets at night k!llin innocent humans, i know u can't justify one wrong with another, but i'm just sayin to me it's some bullsh*t
so youve never heard of a f!ghting dog k!lling a little kid?

fu*king disconnected rich c*nts.
 10 years ago '06        #82
DonJuan8 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,510 | Props total: 69 69
I also heard he was washing dishes for 12 cents an hour.
no joke
 04-07-2008, 10:47 AM         #83
Souljah1Eight7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its kinda sad that vick is stuck in jail for k!llin dogs (which i think is terrible), but ti buys silencers and guns which im sure were gunna end up k!lling a person and he is out in like a few months, sh*ts terrible.....
 04-07-2008, 11:28 AM         #84
Dope_Fiend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
any n*gga who was raised in the hood, no matter what state, has seen or been a part of dog f!ghting, its life in the hood, so i hope vick stay healthy and get back in the nfl cuz im sorry but thats a dumbass crime to be committed of and go to prison for? i mean mutha fu*kers hunt and eat dogs in other countries...its these social taboos that be fu*kin poeple over and havin them in prison. its wrong
 04-07-2008, 11:42 AM         #85
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dope_Fiend said:
any n*gga who was raised in the hood, no matter what state, has seen or been a part of dog f!ghting, its life in the hood, so i hope vick stay healthy and get back in the nfl cuz im sorry but thats a dumbass crime to be committed of and go to prison for? i mean mutha fu*kers hunt and eat dogs in other countries...its these social taboos that be fu*kin poeple over and havin them in prison. its wrong
fu*k off lid

"raised in the hood" i wasnt raised in "the hood" but i was raised in an area where police stations get car bombed, is that urban enough for u?

where exactly are u from, *waits 4 while i used 2 live ____ ghetto, honestly, i am.*

ive seen a few dog f!ghts and loads of DOGS f!ghtING theyre completely different things, because the dogs cant back down.

dogs used 2 f!ght 2 a.ssume dominance, they wouldnt k!ll eachother as that harms the pack, they pin eachother until 1 submits.

they dont hunt the dogs they keep them in small cages like we do chickens

they also smack the cages with sticks 2 scare the dogs in order 2 tenderise the meat.

and they k!ll them, they dont rip eachother 2 shreds, they dont end up trying 2 walk around, while dying hopelessly with half a leg and no fu*king lips.

the best way 2 describe u people is c*ntS

u think that somehow advocating dog f!ghts is tough or w.e. when in fact its people who get bullied and such who love watching dog f!ghts, its sick blood lust and greed put together.

"in the hood" fu*k off u gobsh*te go get in yer dads merc and pretend your a little gangster, meanwhile i hope a dog which has been trained on treadmills,bloodrags, tires etc. bites you right round the neck, then tell me how u feel about dogf!ghting
 10 years ago '07        #86
vegaspete27k 1 heat pts
space
space
$962 | Props total: 0 0
 I Know Nothing said:
Lol at him always being picked first, First Captain: "Aight I got my n*gga Mike", Second Captain: "n*gga that sh*t aint fair"
 10 years ago '05        #87
abdullah 
space
space
$2,935 | Props total: 285 285
 x.Cut'N'Paste.v said:
people care about dogs more den dey care about people
**Free Vick**
on the real.
 04-07-2008, 12:17 PM         #88
bigtymer480 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
michael vick is juggling his cellmate's balls in his mouth
 10 years ago '07        #89
vegaspete27k 1 heat pts
space
space
$962 | Props total: 0 0
at society
 04-07-2008, 12:34 PM         #90
therock86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he was my first pick in my prsion football fantasy team
 10 years ago '06        #91
husker4 
space
space
$84 | Props total: 0 0
I wonder if the winner of the game gets *Conjugal Visits*

Hmmmm that's why he's playing on both teams...
 10 years ago '06        #92
husker4 
space
space
$84 | Props total: 0 0
 bigtymer480 said:
michael vick is juggling his cellmate's balls in his mouth
^^ *Genius*
 10 years ago '04        #93
SmokinRedEclips 
space
space
$151 | Props total: 0 0
Boosie said it best...

"Look at Mike Vick/all that sh*t behind them pits/this fu*king world make me sick/when they k!ll deers put em on the wall/and the kids glorify them/we f!ght dogs ya'll f!ght chickens/what's the fu*king difference?"

When you really think of that sh*t--there's really no difference. I'm not going to pull the race card/just because most of ya'll on here are of difference race.

I agree that because it's the law he should do his time, which he is. When he gets out though he should be forgiven. Who are we to judge someone. These people in America so damn narrow-minded. Everything is fu*ked up here, yet we focus on bullsh*t like this. One minute they're saying one thing and next doing something else.

In all honesty, we put wayyyy to much emphasis on animals. sh*t, look at the dog mills. Look at the motherfu*kers putting there dogs in purses, sitting them in tables that we eat at. Treating them as equals to us. Surely ya'll don't think animals should be given as much moral values that us HUMANS go by?
 10 years ago '04        #94
SmokinRedEclips 
space
space
BTW to the man who posted the pictures...

Those are disgusting. However hundreds of animal f!ghting period goes on daily. Chicken f!ghts, bull f!ghting, even betta f!ghting happens. It's just the emphasis America has put so much value on the DOG as "man's best friend" that we have a mindset. There are stray dogs running around f!ghting & attacking each other and humans.

In my honest opinion I believe they just wanted to make another push to BAN APBT. I've grown up around them and quite honestly they're the best dogs as far as human companionship.
 04-07-2008, 03:03 PM         #95
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmokinRedEclips said:
Boosie said it best...

"Look at Mike Vick/all that sh*t behind them pits/this fu*king world make me sick/when they k!ll deers put em on the wall/and the kids glorify them/we f!ght dogs ya'll f!ght chickens/what's the fu*king difference?"

When you really think of that sh*t--there's really no difference. I'm not going to pull the race card/just because most of ya'll on here are of difference race.

I agree that because it's the law he should do his time, which he is. When he gets out though he should be forgiven. Who are we to judge someone. These people in America so damn narrow-minded. Everything is fu*ked up here, yet we focus on bullsh*t like this. One minute they're saying one thing and next doing something else.

In all honesty, we put wayyyy to much emphasis on animals. sh*t, look at the dog mills. Look at the motherfu*kers putting there dogs in purses, sitting them in tables that we eat at. Treating them as equals to us. Surely ya'll don't think animals should be given as much moral values that us HUMANS go by?
but there is a difference, (not between c*ck f!ghts and dog f!ghts) the dogs arnet k!lled like a hunter would k!ll, theyre forced 2 f!ght until 1 of them dies, but usually both die.

same as fox hunting is different from other types of hunting, they get 2 terriers and a rip a fox 2 pieces, literally pulling it apart.

hunting is wrong except for food and economical/wildlife stability.like in south africa the game ranges help support the wildlife that are hunted there, without the hunting/tourism industry alot of species would be extinct from south africa.
 04-07-2008, 03:10 PM         #96
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmokinRedEclips said:
BTW to the man who posted the pictures...

Those are disgusting. However hundreds of animal f!ghting period goes on daily. Chicken f!ghts, bull f!ghting, even betta f!ghting happens. It's just the emphasis America has put so much value on the DOG as "man's best friend" that we have a mindset. There are stray dogs running around f!ghting & attacking each other and humans.

In my honest opinion I believe they just wanted to make another push to BAN APBT. I've grown up around them and quite honestly they're the best dogs as far as human companionship.
no u little tit, all of these blood sports are wrong, same as dancing bears etc.

"betta sports" what the fu*k do u mean, a better sport than dog f!ghting= womens weightlifting.

how is it good? does it give u a little rush? make u feel big?

well they want 2 put it in place 2 stop retards like yourself owning 1 but anyway, ye theyre nice enough dogs, affectionate, great with kids, not infants or toddlers etc.

ive got 2 staffys, my dads got a bullmastiff, a staffy and 2 english bull terriers, they f!ght a bit, but if encouraged 2 do so they will be at risk of attacking people, simple as,

when ppl train up f!ghting dogs they use violence 2 toughen them up, eventually with this continual aggression dogs flip.its simple-just like you.
 04-07-2008, 03:58 PM         #97
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Vick is a nobody now. I'm betting you he won't be back in the NFL, he'll have to play in Canada or some sh*t.
 04-07-2008, 09:42 PM         #98
x.Cut'N'Paste.v 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
what?

fu*king little cretin

if that was true then people would get the lethal injection 4 a.ssault, if a dog bites some1 do they put the person down?

if ur found 2 own an illeagal dog does the owner get put down?

of course they dont.

have u ever seen a proper dog f!ght? i have, its disgusting, most dogs die straight after the f!ght/ are stiched up with old dirty needles by people who need velcro on their shoes.

tho tbh, any living things life (e.g. a fly hovering around a piece of sh*t) is more important than the life of some1 with ur mindset.

I dont kno were ur from or wat kinda Education you got, But u obviously dont
understand REAL TALK or us choose to deny it becuz of ur FEEELINGS...

i was hoping i didnt have to break it down , but mofo u slow, but it aint ur fault.

Real talk,

^^ i understand what you sayin man unlike these other dum ppl and its so true because they got all these laws for animals and its to da point were they makin clothes for em and i see a commercial the other day were you can get life and car insurence sh*ts gettin out of control

"people care about dogs more den dey care about people"
is a FACT. im not sayin he was rite

walk down da nearest F'in DOG food aisle in a department store, and and Tell me a lie How some of dat food is not riculous, mofos like u aint evn feedin dere dogs Kibbles & bits no more dere buyin all kinda sh*t like tuna w/chicken salad in can, minced meat, fresh Ham w/ grey poupon----LIKE F*CKINNNNNNNNNNNN AAAAAAAAAA, we have Real PEOPLE NOT JUST IN AFRICA or any other third world countries dying in da hundreds due to lack of nourishment and ish, no clothes,no fresh water , but u want to buy ur dog da latest Gucci bag and latest muthaf'in tee, u wanna tell me dog f!ghting is such a creul injustice and dat u wept when u seen dog f!ght but yet We got kids all ovr da world forced into War k!lling dere own familys, kids in s3x trade, CHild molesters & rapists and pedophiles swarming in da masses ... BUT U WANT TO TELLL ME ITS SO APPROPRIATE A TIME DAT DEY DO UNDERCOVER INVESTIGATIONS ON ATHLETE JSUT SO THEY CAN MAKE NEWS ABOUT DOGS,
f U, YA CLICK, AND the FOOLS u grew up wit , cuz just dat investigating search alone to save some effin dogs took time away from dem investingating the Pedophile who about to r*pe ur KIDS! oh wait as long as da dogs are safe.
smh
i could right a book... but im a let ur b*tch a.ss of da hook put da 360 controller down and pic up a book

"people care about dogs more den dey care about people
**Free Vick**

is a FACTUAL STATEMENT,-REAL TALK get use to it

Last edited by x.Cut'N'Paste.v; 04-07-2008 at 09:46 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #99
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,785 | Props total: 469 469
 SmokinRedEclips said:
Boosie said it best...

Thank you:applause:.... For the a**hole who sent me hate on my post shouldn't take that to heart. It's the absolute truth because they want to set an example to Vick about this sh*t, but what about the other folks who's chicken f!ghting? Where's their example? That's why I say "fu*k PETA". If I want to wear a mink coat that's me, but an obvious PETA member wouldn't like it because it's offensive to their pansy a.sses. Why? They'll have an reasonable excuse telling us "Do you know how many animals that were k!lled to make that?" All I got to say is fu*k them.... They're just better off fantasizing about Pamela Anderson Lee's a.ss since she's one of the spokesperson for PETA.
 10 years ago '04        #100
SmokinRedEclips 
space
space
"betta sports" what the fu*k do u mean, a better sport than dog f!ghting= womens weightlifting.

When I referred to "betta" that is a type of fish that is found over in South Asia. You've never been told not to put 2 of those fish in a tank/bowl together or they'd f!ght to the death? Well believe it or not there are a**holes who do that just for fun.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
38 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
194 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago