Who wrote the Duppy freestyle?
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
99 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She is a single young mother of 2 (just turned 19)
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Reboot your router
3 comments
@tech

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #61
THEprophecy 
space
space
space
$339 | Props total: 0 0
haha i bet they be f!ghting over first pick

like they dont even need to say who the pick is...just who recieved the first pick and vick starts walkin
 10 years ago '07        #62
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23
space
space
$14,026 | Props total: 10869 10869
fu*k a dog.....I'm a beast. Free Vick......chill.
 10 years ago '05        #63
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,559 | Props total: 836 836
hahaha thats funny sh*t...
 10 years ago '08        #64
precice3 
space
space
$451 | Props total: 41 41
I hope he makes a return to the league
 10 years ago '05        #65
dreas_24 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,026 | Props total: 849 849
he can work on that arm BEATIN OFF!!!
 04-07-2008, 01:30 AM         #66
USMC4066 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Too bad he's probably sucking off his o-linemen for blocks.
 04-07-2008, 03:36 AM         #67
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
i see your bi*ch a.ss is at it again

its an animal thats it

Mike Vick deserves to be in jail for being stupid. as Stephen a Smith said gambling a couple thousand dollars cost this idiot him 130 million
bi*ch a.ss? what a bi*ch donkey? fu*k off lid.

yes exactly its an animal, a living thing so why put it through unessacery suffering just because u little fu*kers get bullied so u like 2 see the pain of another living thing.

all of u little bellends are saying "free mike vick" have u ever seen a dog f!ght? the state of the dogs afterwards?

c*nts full of cowardice.
 04-07-2008, 03:42 AM         #68
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ye dog f!ghtings just a laugh really init kidda? nutin wrong with it like, dont like it tho dont dey?

all u little posh cretins, wannabe gangsters, until uve seen a proper dog f!ght, not next door miss valvadeers poodle biting your labradors feet, a proper dog f!ght, u cant say anything.
 04-07-2008, 03:46 AM         #69
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 04-07-2008, 04:38 AM         #70
Gamberro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k Vick, the dirty bastard. If he ever comes back to Philly or TO he's getting his throat chopped like an old pit.
 04-07-2008, 04:44 AM         #71
Gamberro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
ye dog f!ghtings just a laugh really init kidda? nutin wrong with it like, dont like it tho dont dey?

all u little posh cretins, wannabe gangsters, until uve seen a proper dog f!ght, not next door miss valvadeers poodle biting your labradors feet, a proper dog f!ght, u cant say anything.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jataylorlfc again.

God damn those pics are vicious. I can't stand that there are some bottom feeder scum in the world that would do that sh*t, and I knew smacks was about that sh*t but a fu*king rich a.ss football player? Come on.
There's a special place in Hell.
 04-07-2008, 05:01 AM         #72
imaged 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kurupt09 said:
I love dogs and I think that what Vick did is terrible, but when he gets out, he should be able to get back in the league without a problem. He'll have served his debt to society and should have a right to make a living.
Yep, some people don't understand this concept. He should have a clean slate once out.
 04-07-2008, 06:09 AM         #73
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingOfNY369 said:
sh*t was downright cruel, but so is our process for k!lling all the animals we eat (i.e. chickens, cows, pigs, etc.) I understand it's for us to eat, and "stay alive," but if k!lling animals was as big of a deal the media, PETA and animal planet fans (myself included) make it out to be then we should all be forced to become vegetarians, just to be fair to animals. Or what about our hunting & fishing laws??? But for some reason we find it just fine to shoot to k!ll innocent deer and turkeys, yet dog-f!ghting is cruel? Where the fu*k do these morals come from? This world needs to grow up and you narrow-minded fu*ks need to find a real hobby and decent paying job.
We eat those other animals we listed. And we k!ll them quickly, as apposed to making them f!ght against each other for their life in the name of entertainment.

There's a huge difference.
 10 years ago '07        #74
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
space
$87,678 | Props total: 16229 16229
 HHS said:
And mediocre passer, coming off a good chunk of time away from professional football, is gonna solve those problems, how?
one of the best athletes in nfl history u forgot to add that... and a defenses worse nightmare... f*ck that mediocre passing sh*t...
 04-07-2008, 07:53 AM         #75
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they gon fu*k mike vick up... he better keep a shank under his shoulder pads..
 04-07-2008, 08:10 AM         #76
D.Tek 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
those pics were :sick:...
 10 years ago '07        #77
PurpleKush 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,012 | Props total: 3379 3379
fu*k dogs....Vick will be back in Atl when he gets reinstated
 04-07-2008, 08:43 AM         #78
tha_ape 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 x.Cut'N'Paste.v said:
people care about dogs more den dey care about people
**Free Vick**
STFU... you're making it sound like he didnt do anything wrong. He deserves to be in jail. His punishment matches the crime. Had he been fighing people 'till the death, he'd be in prison for life.
 04-07-2008, 08:58 AM         #79
Blat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tha_ape said:
STFU... you're making it sound like he didnt do anything wrong. He deserves to be in jail. His punishment matches the crime. Had he been fighing people 'till the death, he'd be in prison for life.
he didn't do sh*t, it's only a felony in 49 states n he gets hit with time like that? over a dog? yo paris was flying around in her car wasted, that's more a concern to me then vick beating his dog to death, so i don't let vick near my dog, meanwhile paris n every lil teenies.lut that wants to be her are driving around the streets at night k!llin innocent humans, i know u can't justify one wrong with another, but i'm just sayin to me it's some bullsh*t
 04-07-2008, 09:01 AM         #80
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blat said:
he didn't do sh*t, it's only a felony in 49 states n he gets hit with time like that? over a dog? yo paris was flying around in her car wasted, that's more a concern to me then vick beating his dog to death, so i don't let vick near my dog, meanwhile paris n every lil teenies.lut that wants to be her are driving around the streets at night k!llin innocent humans, i know u can't justify one wrong with another, but i'm just sayin to me it's some bullsh*t
so youve never heard of a f!ghting dog k!lling a little kid?

fu*king disconnected rich c*nts.
Home      

most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
46 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1334 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is this a real pawg?
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
111 comments
23 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy