External Car Speakers

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
197 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #21
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,525 | Props total: 7633 7633
 pYUNEit said:
It's great for parties
no theres no excuse for this corniness

i see it sometimes in North Miami, i remember a dude had a caprice (of course) and some externals in the foglights and was playing dmx-party up
 10 years ago '04        #22
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,214 | Props total: 2214 2214
 pYUNEit said:
It's great for parties
I might do it just to see how many retarded looks i can get...lol...
 10 years ago '05        #23
pYUNEit 
space
space
$707 | Props total: 0 0
 bibbyboi said:
I might do it just to see how many retarded looks i can get...lol...
I have no problem pullin hoes with em
 04-16-2008, 01:37 PM         #24
Jwalkin23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
do they sound good tho?
 10 years ago '04        #25
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,777 | Props total: 56 56
I've never seen/heard the external speaker thing before in florida or here in atlanta. Like everbody said before i've only seen them on the Ice cream truck
 10 years ago '05        #26
pYUNEit 
space
space
 Jwalkin23 said:
do they sound good tho?
Mine sound just clear and crisp...now you do have some people who go and get horns/speakers/megaphone and put it under there so that way when they turn the volume up it's muffled, that's dumb
 04-17-2008, 12:25 PM         #27
Jwalkin23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i might have to get some, i want people to hear me jammin.
 04-17-2008, 02:13 PM         #28
eNcrypTioN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
HAHAHA I love how everyone in this thread is talking about how dumb it is for having external speakers on your car then this guy comes in and says he has 6x9's in his grill
you sure your in college, read it again
 04-17-2008, 02:29 PM         #29
t-man20001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pYUNEit said:
It's great for parties
If your system is tight you dont need speakers on the outside, that sh*t is stupid.
 10 years ago '04        #30
mrjam7 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,127 | Props total: 299 299
i was riding the strip on sat and saw some dude in a Ice cream truck on DUBS !! with a couple subs lol funny thing was him and his homies ware pushing them ice creams lol..... wish i would of thought of that first cause it looked like n*gga was making a k!lling lol
 10 years ago '05        #31
tdubbayou 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,107 | Props total: 40 40
 mrjam7 said:
i was riding the strip on sat and saw some dude in a Ice cream truck on DUBS !! with a couple subs lol funny thing was him and his homies ware pushing them ice creams lol..... wish i would of thought of that first cause it looked like n*gga was making a k!lling lol
there is a ice cream truck that be riding over here in dc and p.g. county with a big lcd tv mounted "flush" on the side playing movies while they selling candy ice cream and some bomb a.ss hot plates
 10 years ago '04        #32
mrjam7 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,127 | Props total: 299 299
once i saw that sh*t i wa slike fu*k dude k!lling it he was riding up and down the strip and crusie spots stopping at all the hot stops and clubs.... homey must of beenmaking a k!lling
 04-17-2008, 10:22 PM         #33
Fire_Thief_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 syntaxx said:
Ok ok ok....have you seen guys painting their cars to have cereal logos, soft drink logos or NBA/NFL teams on them? Or what about these huge nfl or nba flags that are mounted to the windows? The flags look like the flags you might seen on a presidents car but only bigger and coming from top of the window

this is my first time posting links here so if i did them wrong someone please tell me the right way
that means they drug dealers

the skittles car is the dope man
 04-18-2008, 12:06 AM         #34
syntaxx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have just seen the worlds all time most STUPIDEST thing to do to you car. I saw a guy with his car lcd tvs.....in backwards!!!! He had like a 19 inch flip down monitor....facing forward so the only way to see it is though the windshield....or someone's rearview mirror.....plus just to make sure that you can get a clear view of it in your rear view....he had it installed directly in front of HIS rear view mirror. So now he can't use his mirror and he has that big screen blocking half his visibility.
 10 years ago '05        #35
pYUNEit 
space
space
 t-man20001 said:
If your system is tight you dont need speakers on the outside, that sh*t is stupid.
I agree on if the system is tight, but like I said they're great for parties...I like the luxury of being able to walk around my house or across the yard and hear my music clear as day and not have to worry about someone reaching into my vehicle if the windows were rolled down in which they would be in order to hear the music no matter how tight your system is.
 10 years ago '05        #36
tdubbayou 1 heat pts
space
space
 pYUNEit said:
I agree on if the system is tight, but like I said they're great for parties...I like the luxury of being able to walk around my house or across the yard and hear my music clear as day and not have to worry about someone reaching into my vehicle if the windows were rolled down in which they would be in order to hear the music no matter how tight your system is.
well you can hear my words clearly from out side my car if i turn my vol. up loud enough which i rarley do and my interior are not even ampped its all in your headunit and your tuning
 10 years ago '05        #37
pYUNEit 
space
space
 tdubbayou said:
well you can hear my words clearly from out side my car if i turn my vol. up loud enough which i rarley do and my interior are not even ampped its all in your headunit and your tuning

So you're telling me, with the windows rolled up, doors shut, over 70 people at a party talking and carrying on, and sometimes being 50 yards away from you're joint, you can hear your speakers clear as day? If so...please tell me whats in your ride lol
 10 years ago '05        #38
tdubbayou 1 heat pts
space
space
 pYUNEit said:
So you're telling me, with the windows rolled up, doors shut, over 70 people at a party talking and carrying on, and sometimes being 50 yards away from you're joint, you can hear your speakers clear as day? If so...please tell me whats in your ride lol
lol i dont know about the party part but my high are pretty high without an amp....but y would you wanna be as loud as your saying i guess am just a low key n*gga
 04-18-2008, 01:08 PM         #39
dcole18  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when i had the civic you could clearly understand the lyrics up to 50yds away with the windows up... almost double that with the windows down...

and im just talkin about the mids and highs... i wont even get into the substage

thing is, 99% of the time i didnt need it anywhere near that loud
 10 years ago '06        #40
quintan 
space
space
$1,558 | Props total: 3 3
 syntaxx said:
I have just seen the worlds all time most STUPIDEST thing to do to you car. I saw a guy with his car lcd tvs.....in backwards!!!! He had like a 19 inch flip down monitor....facing forward so the only way to see it is though the windshield....or someone's rearview mirror.....plus just to make sure that you can get a clear view of it in your rear view....he had it installed directly in front of HIS rear view mirror. So now he can't use his mirror and he has that big screen blocking half his visibility.
some tvs can rotate 360to were u can turn it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy