External Car Speakers

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-06-2008, 03:02 AM         #1
10563 pageviews
46 comments

syntaxx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
External Car Speakers

Am I the only one who hates it when people have those loud aZZ external speakers hooked up to their stereo? I was at a gas station yesterday and 2 cars pulled up and each had megaphones installed under the car....one was blasting lil wayne and the other was blasting Jeezy.

46 comments for "External Car Speakers"

10 years ago '05        #2
tdubbayou 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,109 | Props total: 43 43
lol am glad they dont do that up here
 04-06-2008, 10:35 AM         #3
GhosT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'd laugh if anyone up in MN pulled up with those
one
GhosT
 10 years ago '04        #4
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 GhosT said:
i'd laugh if anyone up in MN pulled up with those
one
GhosT
That will be the day that move somewhere else.
 04-06-2008, 09:51 PM         #5
syntaxx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you all are lucky....down here you can't go a day without hearing one of those cars. Sometimes you can see they put them in the grill of the car so you might be able to catch a glance...I have seen 6x9's in there...but mostly you see those megaphones that go on top of an ice cream truck.
 04-07-2008, 03:52 AM         #6
FaceMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats some ultra lame sh*t.
 10 years ago '05        #7
504Monster 
space
space
$741 | Props total: 10 10
 FaceMob said:
Thats some ultra lame sh*t.
Yeah, nobody gave them the memo. Even in the N.O. that sh*t is played out but there are still a few stubborn lame n*ggas that don't want to move on.
 04-07-2008, 07:12 AM         #8
biggdoggbbc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i've never seen anything like that, i guess i'm lucky though
 10 years ago '04        #9
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
 syntaxx said:
you all are lucky....down here you can't go a day without hearing one of those cars. Sometimes you can see they put them in the grill of the car so you might be able to catch a glance...I have seen 6x9's in there...but mostly you see those megaphones that go on top of an ice cream truck.
HAHAHA I love how everyone in this thread is talking about how dumb it is for having external speakers on your car then this guy comes in and says he has 6x9's in his grill
 10 years ago '05        #10
tdubbayou 1 heat pts
space
space
 NoLedge18720 said:
HAHAHA I love how everyone in this thread is talking about how dumb it is for having external speakers on your car then this guy comes in and says he has 6x9's in his grill
i think you need to read his post over again buddy
 04-07-2008, 08:39 PM         #11
syntaxx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok ok ok....have you seen guys painting their cars to have cereal logos, soft drink logos or NBA/NFL teams on them? Or what about these huge nfl or nba flags that are mounted to the windows? The flags look like the flags you might seen on a presidents car but only bigger and coming from top of the window

this is my first time posting links here so if i did them wrong someone please tell me the right way
 04-08-2008, 10:57 AM         #12
biggdoggbbc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 syntaxx said:
Ok ok ok....have you seen guys painting their cars to have cereal logos, soft drink logos or NBA/NFL teams on them? Or what about these huge nfl or nba flags that are mounted to the windows? The flags look like the flags you might seen on a presidents car but only bigger and coming from top of the window

this is my first time posting links here so if i did them wrong someone please tell me the right way
i saw a old chevy with m&m logos on it, sh*t looked corny as hell
 10 years ago '04        #13
mrjam7 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 312 312
theres this buic regal with a mcdonalds them no lie !! sh*t is horrid and a whole bunch of lexus s300 s400 with a big a.ss lexus logo painted on the sides
 10 years ago '05        #14
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
never seen no horns outside a car, besides a political truck, ice cream or police, etc, where its SUPPOSED to be.

I would laugh in a n*gga face if he pull up with that sh*t. Not only would it LOOK STUPID, it prolly sounds horrible too, I'm sure there is no bass....
 04-08-2008, 11:48 AM         #15
J-Hunnid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i aint seen or heard of anything like that.
 04-08-2008, 03:55 PM         #16
thug_lyfe_05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont see the point in having audio outside your car . i thought the point of a system was for you to listen, not to let everyone else listen (unless you compete). but ive never seen them here in jersey. not sure if they have them, but hopefully not.

oh and about those cars painted weird sh*t (mocdonalds, m&ms, etc...) most of the time they do that as an advertisement. companies pay them to drive around with that sh*t on their cars.
 04-08-2008, 09:01 PM         #17
syntaxx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thug_lyfe_05 said:
i dont see the point in having audio outside your car . i thought the point of a system was for you to listen, not to let everyone else listen (unless you compete). but ive never seen them here in jersey. not sure if they have them, but hopefully not.

oh and about those cars painted weird sh*t (mocdonalds, m&ms, etc...) most of the time they do that as an advertisement. companies pay them to drive around with that sh*t on their cars.
You're right there are companies that pay people to drive with their logos but there are entirely too many people doing that here for this to be true. You see one a huge amount of people doing this here. One guy here has a different logo on each side of his car....almost like those nascars have.
 04-08-2008, 09:24 PM         #18
thug_lyfe_05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 syntaxx said:
You're right there are companies that pay people to drive with their logos but there are entirely too many people doing that here for this to be true. You see one a huge amount of people doing this here. One guy here has a different logo on each side of his car....almost like those nascars have.
yah i kind of figured not all of them do it as a means of advertisement. but i would never put any of those gay images on my car, even if they paid me for it . people are finding more and more ways to be corny as time progresses. first external speakers, then putting advertisements. whats next?
 10 years ago '05        #19
tdubbayou 1 heat pts
space
space
 syntaxx said:

here in the dc area those football flags were very popular last season. Also the are a lot of cartoon themed cars, mostly caprices, like i seen a wolverine joint and he had 2 action figures tied to the grill i though it was real silly but i did see this one scooby doo themed bubble i actually though looked pretty good
 10 years ago '05        #20
pYUNEit 
space
space
$707 | Props total: 0 0
It's great for parties
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago