National Championship: (1) Kansas vs (1) Memphis (Kansas Wins 75-68)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who U got???
Memphis 50 61.73%
Kansass 31 38.27%
Voters: 81. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 04-06-2008, 12:18 PM         #41
tru_overdose  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i pick kansas, but if anything, it should be close enough so either team can win.
 04-07-2008, 12:16 AM         #42
The Greatest!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Memphis Easy:d
 04-07-2008, 12:21 AM         #43
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
what else do you want them to do?:wow:
U just said u hate the bandwagoners I still dont like Memphis just not as much as I hate Kansas tho. :finger:
 04-07-2008, 01:56 AM         #44
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrBHZ said:
yup. All year its been "FTs, Conference is weak, Dont deserve to be #1, first 1 seed to lose"

the bandwagon is full people...that sh*ts a fire hazard.

with that said. this game should be fu*kin great. a track meet with a Good D and scores in the 80s.
remember who was saying sh*t first... that's all i got to say...
 10 years ago '07        #45
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 BlaznHizzle said:
i'm the opposite. if my team gets eliminated, i want the team who beat us to win so that we can atleast say we lost to the best..
nope memphis will win... i dont care bout best or not... dont matter...

point is i dont think ku has the energy to run w/ memphis ... n*ggas wasnt even happy at the press conference no smiling involved they were TIRED as f*ck.... memphis is gonna run thru them

"It's not easy for everybody. If you can't really play the one-on-one, this offense will expose you and you'll look really bad. For me, it fits my game. I've been playing that type of style my whole life. I've never lost a one-on-one game in my whole life."
--Chris Douglas-Roberts

Last edited by TH35; 04-07-2008 at 07:48 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #46
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 BrBHZ said:
yup. All year its been "FTs, Conference is weak, Dont deserve to be #1, first 1 seed to lose"

the bandwagon is full people...that sh*ts a fire hazard.

with that said. this game should be fu*kin great. a track meet with a Good D and scores in the 80s.
i seriously dont think ku has it in em to stay w/ em after they were playing their hardest against unc... ku tends to play flat after a good game and they only have 1 day to prepare... thats how they lost to Ok State earlier this year... it was a monday game after they played a hard fought saturday game against colorado (actually they blasted colorado which makes it funnier) ...

i want memphis to win because honestly THEY get NO respect... ku can win it in a couple of years... selfs just happy he made it to the final four finally let alone the ship... so i want memphis to get all the glory...

Last edited by TH35; 04-07-2008 at 08:19 AM..
 04-07-2008, 11:09 AM         #47
djsmellie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:finger::finger: Both of them. Naw its going to be a good game. Derek Rose is a fu*king beast. So is rush. Im gonna watch it
 10 years ago '06        #48
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 BxCastro said:
If you can't beat em join em...lets go kansas!!!
come on BX.....

we should be rooting for Rose.....might as well start now, hopefully we'll be rooting for him for the next 10-15 years
 04-07-2008, 01:56 PM         #49
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The poll would suggest boxden to flip a coin for the winner.
 04-07-2008, 01:57 PM         #50
djsmellie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Memphis Baby Been My Team Since Saturday Night
 10 years ago '07        #51
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,897 | Props total: 2267 2267
memphis is gonna take it... they're tired of not getting their dues and they are beasting... memphis is the new Fab Five only they'll win a chip
 10 years ago '07        #52
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 MonkTaker said:
Your clearly a hater, or a salty a.ss Tarheels fan @ you man.

Kansas has a great chance to win this game THEY ARE IN THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Kansas matches up with Memphis's front court better than ANYONE Memphis has played in the tourny, Rush and Chambers are big enough, and quick enough to hang with Rose and CDR.
im not i said it last year... ku is a GREAT team but trash against real athletic teams... hater no... thats just stupid ill swear up and down ku is a great team... but memphis will win... and clearly u watch a lot of sportscenter sure they can match up w/ them but are rush and chalmers... not chambers better than rose or cdr... yea i thought so... and you didnt even mention russell robinson who deserves more credit than that... ppl are like oh rush this and rush that when chalmers and robinson have the MOST steals on their squad hands down... yea shut up... memphis is a HIGHLY disrespected team i believe they will be hungrier and win... let ku win in the next few years...

Last edited by TH35; 04-07-2008 at 04:57 PM..
 04-07-2008, 05:31 PM         #53
CrunkPopeye2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i picked jayhawks to win it alll but im goin with memph town
 04-07-2008, 05:40 PM         #54
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In November i picked memphis to win vs kansas 78-69. yes i even predicted the score.
 10 years ago '05        #55
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,690 | Props total: 516 516
I got Kansas in this game. I picked Kansas in the preseason and I am going to stay with them here. Other than Rose and CDR who is else is going to score for them? Really? Kansas has a balanced attack and amost 7 players on there team can have a break out night. Jackson, Chalmers, Rush, Robinson, Collins,Kaun,Aruthur. THe other thing that seperates Kansas from Memphis is that they play like a team. Unlike Memphis It is only Rose and CDR and the team complains about who is getting shots and all that. Kansas inside game is 10x better than Memphis and should just win off of that. Let Memphis shoots the 3's all day and don't let them drive to the basket and its a wrap.
 10 years ago '04        #56
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,776 | Props total: 144 144
 Tempus # 1 said:
at the poll being 10-4. most of you have been underestimating and disrespecting memphis all year and now your almost breaking your necks trying to jump on a bandwagon:thumbsdow
It's like I said earlier, bandwagoning is LIFE, get ovet it. On another note, Security at the Fieldhouse is hella tight right now. Even Kone is lurking trying to see history unfold, can't wait till that victory horn sounds, Beale gonna be on swoll tonight
 10 years ago '04        #57
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 djsmellie said:
Memphis Baby Been My Team Since Saturday Night
Slap a hoe and make her suck ur c*ck = Priceless
 04-07-2008, 06:20 PM         #58
djsmellie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Confidance said:
Slap a hoe and make her suck ur c*ck = Priceless
:banghead: Rose and CDR > _____. Dorsey for Mayor
 10 years ago '04        #59
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
Now ESPN WANNA SUCK OFF MEMPHIS. WOW, WHAT A SURPRISE
 04-07-2008, 06:25 PM         #60
djsmellie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Confidance said:
Now ESPN WANNA SUCK OFF MEMPHIS. WOW, WHAT A SURPRISE
:finger: Memphis. Lets Go JayHawks Clap Clap Lets Go Jayhawks Clap Clap
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy