The Official 360 GTAIV Info/Discussion Thread: Maybe Here, Things Will Be Different!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
116 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #261
+HydrO+ 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,510 | Props total: 30 30
 7thWonder said:
I can't get the lock on mechanism to work correctly any hints are am i just fu*ked up
i turned that sh*t off
 10 years ago '04        #262
TniaS 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,490 | Props total: 720 720
get the achievements first.... and if u enter the codes in make sure u dont save it or it doesnt autosave.... i got the one man army achievement and the walk free achievement.... now i spawn the helicopter to wherever i want to go
 05-03-2008, 12:14 PM         #263
newport shortz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ lol just take a cab hahaha
 10 years ago '05        #264
WhiteBoy773 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 72 72
some sh*t in this game is pissing me off.

So far i think san andres is overall a better game minus the graphics.

I feel like that's all this game has to offer, the graphics.

I'm like 25% done with the game and theres one fu*king clothing shop with some homo a.ss cloths? I get on the fu*kin internet and i go to all these different sites where it talks about buying this, or buying that, and it won't let me buy sh*t. I have to call up roman whenever i want to drink, because i can't do it by myself, and even that wears off in 2 minutes.

Someone tell me if this changes or what is good about this over san andres.
 10 years ago '04        #265
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,391 | Props total: 11749 11749
 ThaCarter407 said:
your going to miss that achievement to beat the game in under 30 hours
im not a nerd i honestly dont care about beating the game in 30hrs
 10 years ago '04        #266
space
space
 WhiteBoy773 said:

I'm like 25% done with the game and theres one fu*king clothing shop with some homo a.ss cloths? I get on the fu*kin internet and i go to all these different sites where it talks about buying this, or buying that, and it won't let me buy sh*t. I have to call up roman whenever i want to drink, because i can't do it by myself, and even that wears off in 2 minutes.

theres about 4 stores

i wish i could rock that LRG dead serious hoodie tho lol
 10 years ago '05        #267
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
yeah dipsh*t read the post i said i want the spawn vehicles code this game is too easy to use any other codes i will play the game straight stop tryin to flame like your cool
 10 years ago '05        #268
Afekz 
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
 WhiteBoy773 said:

Co-Sign.

It doesn't change man, this game is honestly overrated. Story is ok, at best. Nothing new or revolutionary from the other GTAs except for the cell phone, same a.ss missions with new characters, that's it.

Online is super crack though, get online, and it'll be definitely worth the money.

Last edited by Afekz; 05-04-2008 at 01:21 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #269
44gunnzupnukka 5 heat pts
space
space
$967 | Props total: 177 177
Whats some of the things that you guys came across just from random gameplay...that just stoked you the fu*k out! I came name a few but right now its the burnout. I stole a bike and was doing doughnuts in the streets......next thang ya know....my back tire blew:applause:
 10 years ago '06        #270
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,531 | Props total: 950 950

lol
 10 years ago '08        #271
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
Grand Theft Auto IV: Five Cool Secrets

The Grand Theft Auto games have a rich history of in-jokes, parodies and hidden surprises. Seeing as Grand Theft Auto IV is the biggest and best in the series so far, it's hardly a shocker that it's also packed with treats for the inquisitive player. Here are five of our favorites:

Fruit computers

Head for one of the Tw@ internet cafes, and point your in-game web browser to . You'll be greeted with a sparse, suspiciously familiar web page advertising fruit-shaped computers - an obvious parody of Apple. There's even a banana-shaped iFruit phone. ("No buttons. No reception. No storage capacity. All ego.")

Somebody answer the phone

Speaking of cell phones, GTA IV plays a cruel trick on the cell-addicted. When you're driving a car and Niko receives a call from one of his friends, your TV speakers will imitate the telltale chirps of cellular interference just before Niko's phone rings. Hands up - how many of you have reached for your own phones upon hearing it? Yeah, us too.
To Catch A Predator

GTA IV features its own TV-style child predator sting operation. Just drop into a Tw@ cafe and visit the web site . What's that? You just wanted to watch a sting, not be the subject of one yourself? Too late. Better get running, because the cops are probably already at the cafe door.
Visit The Heart Of Liberty City

Liberty City might seem living and breathing, but who'd have thought it actually had a beating heart as well? You'll need a chopper and access to the entire map to discover it. Head for the Statue of Happiness, and bail out so you land on top of it. Inside the statue you'll find a ladder that leads up to - well, go there and see for yourself.
What's the emergency?

Low on health? Being hassled by street hoodlums? On fire? Just dial 911 on your handy cell phone, and a friendly dispatcher will send you your choice of emergency service vehicles right to your location. Pro Tip: pedestrians don't like it when you steal a fire truck and spray them down with water. (Incidentally, you can call for backup from a police car computer, too.)
 05-04-2008, 08:19 AM         #272
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When I stole a car and the guy went back for it and i dragged him
 10 years ago '04        #273
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
Yea lol I heard that TV interferance noise sh*t and every fu*king time I reached for one of my real phones because im so used to knowing a text message or call is coming in by hearing that noise before the sh*t even comes in. fu*k you R*
 10 years ago '06        #274
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,367 | Props total: 2081 2081
 DJ Maximum said:
im not a nerd i honestly dont care about beating the game in 30hrs
how is that being a nerd when you have already put in 26 hours? its all good though. just giving the heads up
 10 years ago '05        #275
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
I never knew you owned a xbox 360 before reading this post. So I'm pretty sure I won't give a damn that you will trade yours in once I leave this thread.
 10 years ago '07        #276
htownplaya 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,566 | Props total: 0 0
^^^ ......go get a ps3 then
 05-04-2008, 06:54 PM         #277
iamcrackmuzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joeyb8420 said:
yeah i said it, fukin thing has more problems im bout 2 trade it in 4 a ps3 with no problems, i had my ps2 4 yrs no problems, this i had 4 a yr only had 2 send it bak, error messages wit gta, and microsoft always chargin 4 evrything they suk.but i luv the interface controller and evrything, if it wasnt 4 that id trade it in get a ps3 with the new dualshock 3 controllers they got, i duno wut 2 do this systems pissin me offm an
 10 years ago '08        #278
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
 joeyb8420 said:
^^i duno wut 2 do tho i luv the interface and controller and evrything about it except the problems it has
you sounded pretty emotional and looks like you made up your mind in your 1st post
 10 years ago '04        #279
space
space
ne1 know where to find the other clothing spots

theres 1 they give u a street online but i cant find it i found alot of other stuff thats not on the map but cant find the other clothing store im @ 51 percent now

and ne1 fu*ked kate yet?

i did sobohoe carmen, law chick kiki and michelle

kate dont put out lol but she 100% fond of me
 10 years ago '04        #280
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
that multiplayer ish is aight...i played with a couple of the homies from bx last nite...ish was pretty straight...
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago