Apr 4 - Chuck Liddell irked by Kimbo’s popularity

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
How gay are these polls?

Props Slaps
 04-05-2008, 12:27 PM         #81
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Schedule a f!ght with Kimbo and stfu, thats a beauty of f!ghting, you think hes overrated "ok" than f!ght him
 10 years ago '04        #82
IanHummel 
space
space
$1,988 | Props total: 0 0
of course 98% of Boxden is going to call Chuck a hater. Doesn't surprise me one bit. Everyone should go swing on the street f!ghter who has fought BUMS in the ring some more. Put Kimbo against any established worthwhile heavyweight and he'll get crushed, true story. Kimbo wants to act like a star and talk like a star, put him against a star in the ring.
 10 years ago '04        #83
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
Im rolling with Chuck on this one, but, theres always a bigger fish. Theres somebody out there that will beat both their a.sses. Bring some dudes out from Thailand.
 10 years ago '05        #84
trb_5 
space
space
$5,356 | Props total: 750 750
 VickVega said:
Im rolling with Chuck on this one, but, theres always a bigger fish. Theres somebody out there that will beat both their a.sses. Bring some dudes out from Thailand.
thailand ...my nig... this aint muay thai or k1 or that jean claude van damme movie

but i agree....theres always someone better...and chuck is somewhat past his prime and hes been beaten before...but think about it like this...if you put roy jones jr. who is an elite class boxer against some heavyweight nobody whose fought bums...what do you think will happen? i mean yea chuck is smaller, skinnier, and white compared to a big, black, muscular kimbo...but size doesnt really matter in mma...mma is all about technique, body leverage, and SMARTS

i dont think kimbo has mastered anyone of those areas so how can anyone say hes could beat anyone whose established themselves in one of the premier organizations for mma

and if roy jones jr. got knocked out by bernard hopkins or winky wright...are you gonna say roy jones is a bum cuz he got knocked out in the 2nd round or something? nooooooooooooooo

yall ninjas is trippin

Last edited by trb_5; 04-05-2008 at 01:42 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #85
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,367 | Props total: 2081 2081
 REAL_NESS said:
Schedule a f!ght with Kimbo and stfu, thats a beauty of f!ghting, you think hes overrated "ok" than f!ght him
that would mean kimbo would have to come to the UFC and get a contract. which i dont think he deserves but hey thats me..
 04-05-2008, 02:05 PM         #86
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kimbo is a fu*king joke.. any real mma fan will tell you that, he will never make it to a REAL mma company like UFC because he lacks skill

hes just a internet superstar and nothing more, chuck liddell would whipe the fu*king floor with this joke a mma f!ghter
 04-05-2008, 02:07 PM         #87
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IanHummel said:
of course 98% of Boxden is going to call Chuck a hater. Doesn't surprise me one bit. Everyone should go swing on the street f!ghter who has fought BUMS in the ring some more. Put Kimbo against any established worthwhile heavyweight and he'll get crushed, true story. Kimbo wants to act like a star and talk like a star, put him against a star in the ring.
thank you someone with some fu*king common sense.. boxden is full of fu*king idiots.. kimbo is nothing but a glorified street f!ghter, he can throw punches but has no mma game at all.. oh they put him against washed up tank abbott! big fu*king deal.. put him against a real fu*king f!ghter and see how long this chump last
 04-05-2008, 02:50 PM         #88
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 buFF3mo said:
Kimbo doesn't have a ground game .
How do u know?
 10 years ago '04        #89
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,112 | Props total: 1150 1150
 HUDA2daF said:
whats wrong with ur neck
i almost choked on my cookies reading that...
 10 years ago '04        #90
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,112 | Props total: 1150 1150
 Lex Lossis said:
How do u know?
cuz in one of his street f!ghts, they was on a mat or somethin and the white boy almost choked em out on the ground..
 10 years ago '07        #91
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
Chuck would fu*k him up ....maybe
 04-05-2008, 04:08 PM         #92
BlackSaiyan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LoL@being mad at somebody elses' fame.

Chuck needs to worry about getting a win since going on his 2 loss streak after he got dropped by Quinton.

You just do you... umma do me! Heads always too busy worrying about what the next man has going on. smh
 10 years ago '04        #93
orv 
space
space
$4,289 | Props total: 1657 1657
Kimbo's a good brawler. Nothing more. His opponents were out of shape and well aged. Ya'll say it's hating but in one of his videos, he was "bodied" by someone with actual training.
 10 years ago '04        #94
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,317 | Props total: 1245 1245
 BlackSaiyan said:
LoL@being mad at somebody elses' fame.

Chuck needs to worry about getting a win since going on his 2 loss streak after he got dropped by Quinton.

You just do you... umma do me! Heads always too busy worrying about what the next man has going on. smh

what are you talkin' about idiot, he won against Wanderlei Silva after all that.
 04-05-2008, 09:54 PM         #95
SHARRIEFF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if rampage knocked dis zzzzzz out im sure kimbo would fu*k his life up but chuck a bad a.ss dude
 04-05-2008, 10:36 PM         #96
IRemainRaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kimbo is the souljaboy of mma - he started abit too late - but who knows,a couple years of serious training with the right people - he could be good to go with the big boys
 04-05-2008, 11:31 PM         #97
bgman0600 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kimbo's too big for chuck. if they were to f!ght, kimbo's power would overwhelm chuck's superioir skill. ergo....kimbo would whip his a.ss, but i agree with chuck: i hate seeing people with rudimentary skills be the stars.....like in current hip hop.but i digress......
 04-05-2008, 11:48 PM         #98
birthdayboy1107 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they need 2 f!ght
 10 years ago '06        #99
DrunkenBoxer 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 6 6
Cuck liddell the iceman is a fu*king monster... I would like to see a f!ght between them.
 10 years ago '06        #100
DrunkenBoxer 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 6 6

^^^^ transfowned, john rambowned, homowned, stowned, lolol funny a.ss video, yeah The Iceman is a beast.I feel sorry for the skater, he fu*ked his arm up lolol
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy