Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
How gay are these polls?

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #61
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 RAZAH CUTS said:
2 this fu*kin hater......Liddell is just burnt because ain't no one talkin bout his a.ss no more....meanwhile Kimbo's popularity is growing liek wildfire and he's only fought twice......Liddell would get the business too, trust that....
thats Chuck's point dumbass
 10 years ago '04        #62
Raziel 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,212 | Props total: 1467 1467
haterr in the houseee
 10 years ago '06        #63
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,367 | Props total: 2081 2081
 Nugen2384 said:
Maaan, Kimbo will body his a.ss.
you know nothing about mma if you feel that kimbo could beat chuck, i dont even like chuck but he's a beast
 04-04-2008, 07:51 PM         #64
MercilousMadman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
F*ckin hater.all that money to make out here kickin n*ggas a.ss and this dude got the nerve to open his mouth about somebody else gettin on.F*ck him!
 04-04-2008, 07:58 PM         #65
Michael Jordan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If Kimbo was any good, I would take this as total disrespect.

If Kimbo was truely that n*gga, I would take this as someone caling me out.

Kimbo is a bi*ch if he don't respond or ask for a f!ght.

If he don't respond then you know "he don't want it with Chuck"

Plus this could honestly be the largest draw in all of MMA. Chuck vs. Kimbo.. Kimbo better hop on this sh*t for a payday, your only as hot as your last f!ght in MMA.

Nuff said.

Last edited by Michael Jordan; 04-04-2008 at 07:59 PM..
 04-04-2008, 09:09 PM         #66
heyyo545 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thagreat98597 said:
Man fu*k chuck liddell...he right kimbo aint got no ground game but when you come from the streets theres no such thing as a ground game....if he feels that played he should schedule a fu*king f!ght
you're one dumb fu*k, get off kimbos nuts you groupie

kimbo is 240lbs, chuck liddell is 205, what f!ght are they gonna schedule

but speaking of brock lesnar, the person who beat him, frank mir, would crush kimbo within 10 seconds after the f!ght went to the ground

fedor emelianenko is 235, schedule a f!ght with him and kimbo. fedor would beat him in stand up and on the ground. im sure the beating/embarrassment kimbo would suffer would probably lead him to suicide

you have to remember kimbo is the same person who said

"Sean Gannon has been called out [1] by Kimbo Slice to a rematch. Kimbo says that " I would literally give my left nut, but I wouldn't tell nobody, to f!ght this guy again. Cause this f!ght is owed to me, just for the simple fact of how the f!ght went down. Now that I know what I know it's only fair that he sign with Showtime and we make this sh*t happen. It's only fair. If he duttin do it, Gannon you a bi*ch. I'm callin' you out, lets do this. Sign the contract, stop bi*ching, lets run it""

calling the man who beat the breaks off of him a bi*ch. what does that make him then?

Last edited by heyyo545; 04-04-2008 at 09:13 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #67
trb_5 
space
space
$5,356 | Props total: 750 750
they are in different weight classes so the f!ght wouldnt be realistic...but even in a street f!ght id put chuck over kimbo
 10 years ago '05        #68
trb_5 
space
space
$5,356 | Props total: 750 750
 Dr.X said:
oh thats why he got koed in 50 secs
quinton jackson is said to punch with 1500 pounds of force per square inch...thats like ivan drago status from rocky 4...i dont think anyone could handle that kinda punch

and besides....kimbo hasnt fought guys like quinton...quinton has fought fedor..and i know you dont know about mma most likely...but fedor is basically god in MMA...youtube him....not to mention hes foughten shogun, silva, etc.....and who has kimbo fought? a drunken tank abbot... a senior citizen of a ron mercer...liddell f!ghts elite athletes not has beens
 10 years ago '06        #69
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,238 | Props total: 1554 1554
 thagreat98597 said:
Man fu*k chuck liddell...he right kimbo aint got no ground game but when you come from the streets theres no such thing as a ground game....if he feels that played he should schedule a fu*king f!ght
HAHAHA you know you never been in a f!ght if you f!ght in the streets you better make sure your ground game is right.When you f!ght on the streets they pull shirts and f!ght dirty these foo's won't let you up and pound your face in the pavment thats all ground sh*t you better make sure to cover up.Plus Kimbo just 2-0 put em against a submission expert and its over
 10 years ago '04        #70
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 KnightOfTears said:
Yeah yeah, so he just started. Is it Kimbo's fault people like him, and he's so popular? chuck seems alittle jealous that maybe his career didn't start with popularity like that. Everybody likes something different, and Kimbo appeals to a huge majority of people who love MMA, and just plain street f!ghting. Chuck can't say who has he beat to be so popular, because the fans choose who they like, not Chuck, not Kimbo. If Chuck fought Kimbo today he would certainly go ground on him, but who is to say he would win. and to the fu*kheads who say Chuck hits as hard as Kimbo, get the fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t. Kimbo hits harder than Chuck for sure, but Chuck has the experience on his side and knows how to strike effectively. Give Kimbo about a year to train and get in MMA real deep, then lets have a Chuck and kimbo f!ght.
hahaha chuck made more money in five minutes than kimbo will ever make. have fun watching that garbage make believe mma bullsh*t with elite xc. sh*t looks like wwe. scripted and sh*t
 04-04-2008, 11:47 PM         #71
BROOKLYNSTANDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chuck would destroy him within 1 round.. kimbo has never fought a premier f!ghter.. chuck took some bombs from one of the best strikers ever in wanderlei and ate them..kimbo is wild and has showed no discipline yet...
 04-04-2008, 11:49 PM         #72
BROOKLYNSTANDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dr.X said:
oh thats why he got koed in 50 secs
by a guy who would make an embarrasment of kimbo if they fought
 04-05-2008, 12:15 AM         #73
Rob_136 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nugen2384 said:
Maaan, Kimbo will body his a.ss.
I fu*king doubt that highly.
 04-05-2008, 08:04 AM         #74
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kimbo d*ckriders are hilarious. Dude isn't an MMA f!ghter he would get beat down by Liddell, Silva any top name would beat his a.ss. Theres is more to f!ghting than size.
 10 years ago '05        #75
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
Chuck being the guy who really sparked the popularity of UFC has a right to say this because he busted his a.ss for his fame & Kimbo is being brought in & walking into stardom
 10 years ago '07        #76
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1062 1062
he has a point tho thats like wayne being called the greatest rapper alive but he has no classic albums i feel em
 10 years ago '06        #77
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 257 257
WELL WHY DON'T HE f!ght KIMBO! sh*t fu*k DA TALKIN GET IT POPPIN
 04-05-2008, 11:54 AM         #78
MacDreezyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kimbo is nasty but like chuck said he has no ground game.......but im sayin this is hate
 10 years ago '04        #79
The_Future 
space
space
$118 | Props total: 0 0
 Nugen2384 said:
What neck???
wow...
 10 years ago '06        #80
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
Kimbo is still green when it comes to this sh*t, With the right training, Kimbo would be a problem, (atleast i think he would be)

The only way to resolve this situation is for Chuck to give Kimbo a fair one soon. Since Chuck doesnt like the hype that Kimbo is getting, put a silence to this sh*t....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago