Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Thread (Any spoilers without warning = automatic ban)

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #1201
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,524 | Props total: 949 949
hahah man
 9 years ago '05        #1202
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
man that power glove video had me cryin laughin
 9 years ago '05        #1203
Makaveli_Hitman 
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 27 27
LMAO funny thread LOL
 07-06-2008, 06:45 AM         #1204
Bornagamer.com 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns Of The Patriots Received a free update which included 2 free brand new sets of Camo “Laughing” and “Raging” which are now easily download-able by going to your “Extras” screen when first launching up your game. Each camo is said to do different things “Laughing” makes your enemies laugh while “Raging” makes your enemies rage. Attached is a video and 2 screenshots I captured showing what they do enjoy.

You can see the video and screenshots here -
 9 years ago '07        #1205
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
 play107 said:
you seem retarded

look on top of the tank u are riding on, notice the big arse gun there well if u "use the machines gun"(not machine gun) sitting there, well try going up to it and pressing triangle to mount it and shoot.

not to hard aye.

07-06-2008, 07:31 AM         #1206
Young Bastard 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k this give me a trophies patch
 07-06-2008, 08:04 AM         #1207
Bornagamer.com 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Bastard said:
fu*k this give me a trophies patch
true..... my 2.40 update worked good though sorry to hear about the others....
 9 years ago '04        #1208
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
I just stayed under the tank on the wolf she was dead in about 15...

but can anyone give me any tips on the beginnin of act 5? that sh*t is crazy... i stay messin up.. like i sometimes get past the first 2 frogs but get caught not too soon after...
 9 years ago '07        #1209
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 Gmitch528 said:
I just stayed under the tank on the wolf she was dead in about 15...

but can anyone give me any tips on the beginnin of act 5? that sh*t is crazy... i stay messin up.. like i sometimes get past the first 2 frogs but get caught not too soon after...
i just did it today. tranquilizers are your best friend.

when it starts, run all the way to your right, and hug the wall at the base of the stairs. when you hit that alley 2 frogs'll jump, one by the alley and another on the stairs. let the one in the alley move past you. she's gonna go behind you and stop. make sure you're crouching and walk slowly up the alley to that tarp.

after that, those same 2 frogs are gonna flip all the way up to the beginning of the alley and walk down. make sure you're hugging that wall. be patient, and let them walk by you. once the 2 frogs walk behind you, you creep around and climb up the ladder on the left. get on the platform, climb the next ladders. get on that pipe and shimmy across to the other platform. when you hit that platform you'll see 2 vents. flip onto the vent and follow it till the end.

on the right there'll be another platform for you to flip to. go all the way around and the last vent you'll need is all the way on the right. flip onto that one, and crawl under the crawl space. as you look all the way north, 2 frogs will jump down. tranquilize them immediately.

climb down and stay crawling. DO NOT GET UP AND RUN. if you see any frogs coming, tranquilize them. when you finally get all the way to the back of the last alley, then the doorway you need to get to will be down on your left. wait till the gekkos pass. tranquilize the guard all the way at the top left to make sure he doesn't spot you.

and when you get to the the doorway and start spinning that thing, mash the triangle button like hell!

hope it helps, homie. that's probably the toughest part of the level.

Last edited by KeithHernandez; 07-06-2008 at 08:48 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #1210
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,660 | Props total: 366 366
Damn i love this fu*kin game...easily the best game that I've played through period...loved the boss battles and even though it had bout 4 hrs worth of cutscence they all were executed wonderfully...for the most part(i liked the part where buddy sh*t himself...lol) i playin through it on hard now...ill keep you boiz updated
 9 years ago '04        #1211
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
Just beat the game first time i had paition to finish game and not be quick to jump online.This game was like a damn movie and i couldn't skip any scenes i didn't what to be left out.As of right now easily Game of the year great all around experience.Now im going to see what the online feature look like have yet to try it out.
 9 years ago '04        #1212
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
 KeithHernandez said:
i just did it today. tranquilizers are your best friend.

when it starts, run all the way to your right, and hug the wall at the base of the stairs. when you hit that alley 2 frogs'll jump, one by the alley and another on the stairs. let the one in the alley move past you. she's gonna go behind you and stop. make sure you're crouching and walk slowly up the alley to that tarp.

after that, those same 2 frogs are gonna flip all the way up to the beginning of the alley and walk down. make sure you're hugging that wall. be patient, and let them walk by you. once the 2 frogs walk behind you, you creep around and climb up the ladder on the left. get on the platform, climb the next ladders. get on that pipe and shimmy across to the other platform. when you hit that platform you'll see 2 vents. flip onto the vent and follow it till the end.

on the right there'll be another platform for you to flip to. go all the way around and the last vent you'll need is all the way on the right. flip onto that one, and crawl under the crawl space. as you look all the way north, 2 frogs will jump down. tranquilize them immediately.

climb down and stay crawling. DO NOT GET UP AND RUN. if you see any frogs coming, tranquilize them. when you finally get all the way to the back of the last alley, then the doorway you need to get to will be down on your left. wait till the gekkos pass. tranquilize the guard all the way at the top left to make sure he doesn't spot you.

and when you get to the the doorway and start spinning that thing, mash the triangle button like hell!

hope it helps, homie. that's probably the toughest part of the level.
followed this to a T... good lookin
 9 years ago '04        #1213
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,518 | Props total: 3301 3301
Jul 11th 2008 1:30PM

[pic - click to view]

Whether you played the Metal Gear Online beta or you thought you'd give it at try after completing Metal Gear Solid 4, you've probably fallen in love with the game by now. Don't get complacent though, the surface of Metal Gear Online hasn't been scratched yet, as evidenced by the first expansion pack for the title, which has been detailed on the official website.

There's no sign of a price for the upcoming "Gene Expansion Pack," but its contents have been laid bare for us to drool over. Included are three new maps ("City of Sorrow," "Underground Waterway" and "South American Power Station"), two new playable characters (Meryl and Johnny), each with their own special abilities, a new game mode (Survival) and a new reward system. Phew. That's a lot of content.

Playing in Survival mode allows you to earn Reward Points, which can then be spent to kit out your characters in new gear. Speaking of characters -- females enter the fray with this expansion pack and for those of you who don't have any more character slots available to make one, there's a "Gene Expansion Plus" package which includes everything mentioned above plus another character slot.

more details @:
 07-11-2008, 02:54 PM         #1214
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i beat it last night.....just thought i should express how it brought a tear to my eye to see that ending. Classic game.
 9 years ago '04        #1215
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
Team Sneaking Mission:

WTF do I do. When im this ghostly creature, do i just run around doing nothing? sh*t was fu*king retarded.
 9 years ago '04        #1216
mpmastamind510 40 heat pts40
space
space
$3,031 | Props total: 1739 1739
bout 2 start ACT 4 today.. almost done hopefully..
 07-16-2008, 11:25 AM         #1217
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I beat this game like 4 times already, its been a while since I did with a game. Then I will wait for the trophies support and beat it again for that.
 9 years ago '05        #1218
gordo 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,483 | Props total: 0 0
just beat it today....great game....the ending was good...by far the game of 08 so far...
 9 years ago '06        #1219
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
One of the best damn games that I've EVER played.
 07-17-2008, 09:55 AM         #1220
kronik414 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just got this game last night and i suck at it. lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago