Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Thread (Any spoilers without warning = automatic ban)

most viewed right now
 NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #1141
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,863 | Props total: 2382 2382
 DA DOPEMAN said:
*Spoilers!*

I need some help

cot damn I am after the Vamp f!ght on that splitscreen part, this part is so annoying because it goes on way too long and I cant k!ll all these bi*ches fast enough

What weapon k!lls them right away?, that hitting the legs then head takes too much time!
Rail Gun. One charge 3 k!lls 'em.
 06-26-2008, 07:23 AM         #1142
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya I didn't even know about the charging sh*t, I was just zapping their legs and their head, basically using it like a regular gun and sh*t . I will do it later tonight, this has been the best ACT for sure and I am sure it probably gets better.
 9 years ago '05        #1143
natural 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,954 | Props total: 3 3
Figures for total worldwide sales of Metal Gear Solid 4 are not out yet, but the total shipping numbers are in. IGN via Famitsu, says that total worldwide shipped units for MGS4 have topped over three million. This news comes from Sony's corporate strategy meeting where Kaz Hirai also noted that the game has helped move hardware.

With previous reports of sales in Europe hitting one million in less than two weeks and Japan's first week creeping out with little under 500,000, we're sure interested to hear what the North American numbers will turn out to be. Will we see a significant cut out of those three million shipped units from North America?
Only Q is, how many sold?
 9 years ago '07        #1144
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,863 | Props total: 2382 2382
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Ya I didn't even know about the charging sh*t, I was just zapping their legs and their head, basically using it like a regular gun and sh*t . I will do it later tonight, this has been the best ACT for sure and I am sure it probably gets better.
If you want to tell how its charging go into First Person view.
 06-26-2008, 03:16 PM         #1145
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
EU like 1mil+ in week one

Japan like 500k+ in week one

only numbers left are the USA ones and those will probably be like 1 million+

so ya it will get pretty close.

Remember this will keep selling WORLDWIDE, they will sell all of those and ship more as time goes by. End of the day I see 5 million + WW sales for this certified first ever next gen Classic ONLY PS3.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 06-26-2008 at 04:02 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #1146
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 DA DOPEMAN said:
*Spoilers!*

I need some help

cot damn I am after the Vamp f!ght on that splitscreen part, this part is so annoying because it goes on way too long and I cant k!ll all these bi*ches fast enough

What weapon k!lls them right away?, that hitting the legs then head takes too much time!

[pic - click to view]

06-26-2008, 04:04 PM         #1147
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syringe said:
If you want to tell how its charging go into First Person view.
That view is kinda bad in such a small area, I will try it I guess but I heard their is a SOUND CUE in the other View, I will look out for that.
 06-26-2008, 04:13 PM         #1148
l1lmpma$term1nd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
JUST BEAT MGS4 LAST NIGHT.... THE ENDING IS fu*kIN SICC!!!! GAME IS SO SICC FINNA RE-BEAT IT AGAIN TOMARROW BUT MGS4>>>>>>>EVERYTHING
 06-26-2008, 05:24 PM         #1149
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 l1lmpma$term1nd said:
JUST BEAT MGS4 LAST NIGHT.... THE ENDING IS fu*kIN SICC!!!! GAME IS SO SICC FINNA RE-BEAT IT AGAIN TOMARROW BUT MGS4>>>>>>>EVERYTHING
Apparently not GTA 4 n*gga so simmer down.
 9 years ago '04        #1150
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 natural said:
Only Q is, how many sold?
Lastly of note, Sony offered sales figures for Konami's PS3-exclusive Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, a game that received GameSpot's highest rating when it was released earlier this month. According to Hirai, MGS4 has sold more than 3 million units worldwide in its first two weeks at retail. Proving the value of high-profile exclusives, Hirai noted that PS3 sales jumped eightfold week-over-week on the game's launch in Japan. That's in direct contrast to Take-Two's multiplatform hit Grand Theft Auto IV, which received equal honors from GameSpot, but failed to translate to system sales for either Sony or Microsoft (at least in the US), according to NPD Group figures.
Domination.
 9 years ago '04        #1151
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 175 175
ive been taking my time with this... just finished act 1, enjoying this sh*t so far... ive heard ppl have mixed reviews about mgo... i like it but im still tryin to get better at it... if yall play that though n*ggas need to let me know
 06-27-2008, 11:42 PM         #1152
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow the beginning part of Act 5 is nice!

I sneaked by all that tension!, that was classic, casuals would have a hard time with that I bet, but that small part was an epic stealth moment in the game, this where stealth skills pay off.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 06-27-2008 at 11:48 PM..
 06-28-2008, 06:27 AM         #1153
E.Point 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just came off 7 straight hours of MGO. this game is so addictive. so worth the long a.ss fu*king wait.

hell, im only taking this break to hit the bong a few times.
sh*t gets a little difficult to do while playing.:D:D gonna go play some more right now.
 06-28-2008, 10:41 AM         #1154
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
20 hours= CLAN feature opens up

so ya everyone should get at it

I love actually seeing people fall for the BOX trick, this fools pass right by me as I am in the Box and I just choke them out

any box ya see SHOOT!
 06-28-2008, 04:44 PM         #1155
Young Bastard 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ayo how many acts are there im on act 4, sh*ts piff.

Last edited by Young Bastard; 06-28-2008 at 04:47 PM..
 06-28-2008, 04:46 PM         #1156
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
5 ACTS

I am on ACT 5
 06-28-2008, 04:51 PM         #1157
Young Bastard 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just merked this gecko with a grenade launcher and an rpg while the mk.111 did his biz...me a real rude bwoy
 06-28-2008, 04:59 PM         #1158
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
try not to get caught, so don't have to deal with those things.

Later on when you beat the game, play it again on EASY and got all out rambo style murking people.

Thats what I am doing, right now on Normal playing 100 percent stealth and later on when I beat the game and replay it with the goodies I get for my stealth, I can use that on EASY mode and play this on FPS shooting sh*t up like if it were COD4.
 06-28-2008, 05:17 PM         #1159
Young Bastard 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this game is pretty tough on normal till u get kinda used to it..so im deff playing on easy next time just to fu*k n*ggaz up. i like the gun system this time, it was mad annoyin not being able to jack n*ggaz weapons in the other games.

SPOILER, DONT READ IF U AINT BEAT ACT 3 bi*ch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO i was suprised that eva from mgs3 turned out to be snake n liquids mother...oh and does anyone know where the fu*k solidus came into the equation?

SPOILER OVER, YOU CAN READ sh*t AGAIN bi*chES!!!!!

MGS4>>> any game ive played since san andreas
 06-28-2008, 06:23 PM         #1160
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Bastard said:
this game is pretty tough on normal till u get kinda used to it..so im deff playing on easy next time just to fu*k n*ggaz up. i like the gun system this time, it was mad annoyin not being able to jack n*ggaz weapons in the other games.

SPOILER, DONT READ IF U AINT BEAT ACT 3 bi*ch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO i was suprised that eva from mgs3 turned out to be snake n liquids mother...oh and does anyone know where the fu*k solidus came into the equation?

SPOILER OVER, YOU CAN READ sh*t AGAIN bi*chES!!!!!

MGS4>>> any game ive played since san andreas

She not really their mother, she was just the surrogate but these clones did come out her Pun Pun though.

Solidus comes in like the others, but he the perfect Balanced clone of the 3 brothers, he has recessive( solid snake) and dominant( liquid) genes.

How will he come into the equation of this game?, sh*t we don't know, I got a feeling he might come up in this game because this is the direct sequel to MGS2 where we saw his death, so Kojima would have to explain what happened to Solidus after he dropped dead in WALLSTREET.

he was part of MGS2 and MGS4 is the direct sequel to so he probably is mentioned in this game or something shocking like Kojima likes to do occurs, who knows mayne but we will know soon enough as we play on this classic.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 06-28-2008 at 06:27 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
119 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy