Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Thread (Any spoilers without warning = automatic ban)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
69 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-22-2008, 03:53 PM         #1121
RedLite 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=jayvivz;12176578]Wii>PS3+Xbox 360.

i have all 3 now. had the wii since launch just got the ps3 and had the 360 for a year.

our wii gets no play. we have a huge 56" hd tv and the wii just does not have the curb appeal if you will. i feel like the wii should have popped off an hd console for an extra 100$. if the wii had the nice graphix the next gen systems have it would be amazing. i have the wii hd cables and it still looks like the nintendo 64 on our tv.

the 360 is dope and the ps3 could be amazing when the get more dope games (IMO)

ps the wii is still pretty tight just not next gen
 9 years ago '04        #1122
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
The Wii isn't a next gen system at all so MGS is tops.
 9 years ago '06        #1123
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
if the Wii ain't next-gen then MS and Sony need to hop over to whatever gen it is in cuz

[pic - click to view]

06-22-2008, 04:33 PM         #1124
tru_overdose 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ no they dont.

the wii is garbage. and you're a fu*king idiot for making it seem like its an awesome gaming machine. its not. its not next gen anything and its made for kids.
 06-22-2008, 04:34 PM         #1125
tru_overdose 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ no they dont.

the wii is garbage. and you're a fu*king idiot for making it seem like its an awesome gaming machine. its not. its not next gen anything and its made for kids.
 06-22-2008, 04:52 PM         #1126
hurricanegamePZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tru_overdose said:
^^ no they dont.

this idiot goes by the equation "Graphics = Profit"

Lil n*gga take an econ class and ull understand....

Revenue - Production Cost = Profit

Wii's revenue (More than ps3 and xbox ) - Wii's Production cost (Less than both ps3 and xbox) = A LOT MORE MONEY FOR THOSE JAPANESE MOTHA fu*kAZ

I personally like playing my xbox way more than wii cuz thats my personal preference but foreal u are one dumb a.ss motha fu*ka to be thinkin they aint cakin...
 9 years ago '04        #1127
CLICKCLICK 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,176 | Props total: 15 15
 tru_overdose said:
^^ no they dont.

Twilight Princess
Mario Galaxy
Metroid Prime
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Zack & Wiki
Super Paper Mario
 9 years ago '06        #1128
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 tru_overdose said:
^^ no they dont.

state your opinions all you want, but the numbers don't lie. even without all the support from these big devs making all these bomb games for PS3 and 360 ignoring the Wii, it continues to sell better than both of those consoles.

i personally think the Wii is a great gaming machine. i still play Brawl on mine from time to time. people who hate on it a lot are just too spoiled by amazing graphics to actually sit down (or stand up in some cases) and play a decent game on the Wii and have fun. people need to check out Twilight Princess and Metroid Prime 3 if they think the Wii playable by anyone but kids.
 9 years ago '04        #1129
fmills15  OP
space
space
$1,560 | Props total: 19 19
no wii talk in the mgs thread.... hate given from this point on
 9 years ago '05        #1130
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Word we need better mods to delete all these BS posts that aint MGS4 talk. sh*ts annoying. Mods slacking heavy. Coulda people would of been banned like lighting in this bi*ch already man.
 06-24-2008, 04:43 AM         #1131
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

0 k!lls 0 alerts 0 continues 0 recovery items used.

:applause::applause:
 06-24-2008, 10:26 AM         #1132
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Press Release: MGS4 SELLS BEYOND A MILLIE in EU alone!l

Konami has shipped over one million copies of the game to retailers across Europe to meet the exceptional demand, with high sales confirmed in all European territories and securing the Number One position in the relevant sales charts.

Released globally on June 12th, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots marks the final adventure for series hero Solid Snake. With his body failing and ageing at an accelerated rate, Snake is called on one last mission to halt the plans of his long-term nemesis Liquid Snake. Liquid has seized control of a series of private armies for his own nefarious needs and, in a mission that spans the Middle East, South America and returns to Shadow Moses, Snake must stop Liquid at all costs. Also included on the disc is Metal Gear Online, a dedicated online game featuring locations from and inspired by MGS4.

In addition to the high sales across Europe, Konami has also confirmed that the limited edition MGS4 sets that comprised a ‘Making Of’ Blu-Ray, soundtrack CD and ‘Old Snake’ mannequin. 25,000 sets were made available across Europe, but were snapped up almost immediately by fans of the series.

“The Metal Gear Solid series has again proved its huge potential, and we are delighted with the fantastic response the game has enjoyed at retail,” commented Martin Schneider, Sales and Marketing Director Germany for Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH. “MGS4 is nothing short of a masterpiece – an epic conclusion to the Solid Snake story. We are extremely pleased with the positive feedback we have received from retail and consumers alike, and will keep satisfying their needs with updates to the game’s ‘Extra’ option, and via new content to Metal Gear Online.”

With half a million in Japan already and now just awaiting the US sales figures, this game will probably do 2 Million+ in a matter of Weeks.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 06-24-2008 at 10:40 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #1133
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,523 | Props total: 949 949
i am pretty much sure im almost done. the game gets better and bettttter as you go. more like going to from craz to classic just like that. play the game loud.. makes a difference. i jumped a couple times
 06-24-2008, 05:39 PM         #1134
th3nd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo do u have to pay to get online wit msg4

cuz im bout 2 rent it and i dont wanna be slayed
 9 years ago '05        #1135
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1400 1400
its free
 06-25-2008, 09:36 AM         #1136
th3nd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh thnks

well my psn is

shay92

and my game id is

th3ndxx83
 06-25-2008, 10:00 AM         #1137
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tha754kid said:
Mario and Link >>>>>> Solid Snake
Not in Smash Bros dawg ... Snake got those clowns!
 06-25-2008, 10:53 AM         #1138
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
Not in Smash Bros dawg ... Snake got those clowns!

[pic - click to view]

:applause:
 06-25-2008, 03:59 PM         #1139
DJ mike 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game gotta be amazing
 06-25-2008, 11:18 PM         #1140
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*Spoilers!*

I need some help

cot damn I am after the Vamp f!ght on that splitscreen part, this part is so annoying because it goes on way too long and I cant k!ll all these bi*ches fast enough

What weapon k!lls them right away?, that hitting the legs then head takes too much time!

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 06-25-2008 at 11:22 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago