Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Thread (Any spoilers without warning = automatic ban)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
191 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
113 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1061
fmills15  OP
space
space
$1,560 | Props total: 19 19
you contradicting your words. you say its not a mgs feel, but *true fans" wouldnt feel it is dull because they are use to it. doesnt that mean it is a mgs feel?

but anyway. my quote stands no matter how you feel now. when act 3 is over..... you will regret your words...
 06-19-2008, 01:02 AM         #1062
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mine stands aswell, your no true MGS fan if you were really into ACT3. I bet you I am not the only person online that has said those words.

I say it again, dont tell me but I see some cool justification factor coming, for detouring to such a dull setting, then proving it they kinda fu*ked up by making ACT 4 be on some oh sh*t Epic MGS type scenerio, almost like saying "ya sorry about that, we were trippin but here is MGS again". Dont tell me but I can see all that coming, dunno why but I can.
 06-19-2008, 01:32 AM         #1063
l1lmpma$term1nd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayvivz said:
my PS3 just broke :(
Dam jus been thru that stage im gettin her back 2marrow! Few more days ill be on MGO fellas
 9 years ago '06        #1064
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
i don't think i was ever as bored playing a game as i was when i played MGS3
 9 years ago '05        #1065
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1402 1402
when you pass the beginning of ACT3..you'lll be like damn..sh*t was that simple..for some it takes awhile to get used to and failing, losing that dude all the time makes sh*t frustrating..just be careful cuz the guy uses a guard disguise
 06-19-2008, 08:35 AM         #1066
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayvivz said:
i don't think i was ever as bored playing a game as i was when i played MGS3
co-fu*king-sign

The sh*t was sooooo wack ... I always hated MGS3.
 06-19-2008, 08:42 AM         #1067
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhrozenMenace said:
when you pass the beginning of ACT3..you'lll be like damn..sh*t was that simple..for some it takes awhile to get used to and failing, losing that dude all the time makes sh*t frustrating..just be careful cuz the guy uses a guard disguise
Read my posts again realize I didn't even start it, I seen what I have to do and
after 5 minutes the whole thing felt soo boring/dull I turned it off for the night, not sure why they went that route after how nice ACT2 ended. But from what you all keep hinting, clearly some big justification for this dullness takes place happens and they refocus and take the game into some major MGS situation on ACT4 as a sorry for putting me through this garbage.
 9 years ago '04        #1068
fmills15  OP
space
space
$1,560 | Props total: 19 19
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Read my posts again realize I didn't even start it, I seen what I have to do and
after 5 minutes the whole thing felt soo boring/dull I turned it off for the night, not sure why they went that route after how nice ACT2 ended. But from what you all keep hinting, clearly some big justification for this dullness takes place happens and they refocus and take the game into some major MGS situation on ACT4 as a sorry for putting me through this garbage.
see. you keep saying act 4 is when your so called major mgs situation happens. like act 3 is doomed and sh*t. *even though i liked the sneaking*.... act 3 is gone set the streets on fire. act 3 is where your justification happens.

sh*t. just hurry up.

Last edited by fmills15; 06-19-2008 at 09:09 AM..
 06-19-2008, 10:29 AM         #1069
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I bet it does, they better have a good justification after forcing this none MGS dullness....

son I said act 4 is probably MGS full on, because they knew this detour was not for the true MGS fan, but they bring them back 10 fold with ACT4, almost like saying sorry true MGS fans, here is your game back in ACT4.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 06-19-2008 at 10:33 AM..
 06-19-2008, 11:33 AM         #1070
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ACT 3 is probably the best act in the game.
 06-19-2008, 12:20 PM         #1071
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I will need to finish it but It isn't for me, the vibe of it all, it isn't MGS at all, its probably on some Hollywood movie type sh*t or something later on as the big justification , ya seem to be hinting on some big justification for the dullness of it all.

So I wouldn't be surprise if thats why ya all hyped for ACT3, I am guessing ACT 4 will be my favorite for some reason I see it being even though I have no idea whats goes on there but I bet it is full on MGS for the true MGS fans unlike ACT 3.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 06-19-2008 at 12:22 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #1072
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
 PhrozenMenace said:
I beat dudes a.ss like 3 times because I didn't realize he changed into the guard disguise

But Dopeman...Act 4 is definitely for you.
 9 years ago '06        #1073
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
goddamn n*gga just play the game already and get to Act 4. you're not hardcore. hardcore n*ggaz don't whine about one Act not living up to their dreams.
 9 years ago '05        #1074
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Act 3 is exactly what MGS fans should expect. It involves alot of sneaking which is what Snake should be doing. Playing all other MGS games you should know there are going to be parts where the action just moves a bit slow. But Act 3 is fine you just gotta keep playing and find the resistance and you'll see why.
 06-19-2008, 12:58 PM         #1075
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syringe said:

But Dopeman...Act 4 is definitely for you.
My speculation is 100 percent confirmed?, I knew it:applause:....props son for straight up confirming with no spoilers
 9 years ago '06        #1076
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #1077
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space

[pic - click to view]

06-19-2008, 01:05 PM         #1078
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Act 3 is exactly what MGS fans should expect. It involves alot of sneaking which is what Snake should be doing. Playing all other MGS games you should know there are going to be parts where the action just moves a bit slow. But Act 3 is fine you just gotta keep playing and find the resistance and you'll see why.
uh no, you don't get it, is the whole Vibe of it all that sh*t isn't MGS at all and no other MGS has taken you to such a detour of dullness, that in no way represents MGS, sh*ts clearly a GAMBLE which needs justification for putting you through it as some confirmed already.

Of course the game is sneaking around and sh*t but the vibe of it all is nothing "MGS", if you can't see that then you never played MGS games, that isn't MGS.

Clearly they knew that as Syringe confirmed they refocus in Act 4 big time into MGS, so its proof they took it some where that true mgs would find odd or bleh so they needed something big to keep them into the game after going through that none MGS dull ACT 3 vibe and Syringe said ACT4 delivers that.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 06-19-2008 at 01:10 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #1079
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
uh no, you don't get it, is the whole Vibe of it all that sh*t isn't MGS at all and no other MGS has taken you to such a detour of dullness, that in no way represents MGS.

Of course the game is sneaking around and sh*t but the vibe of it all is nothing "MGS", if you can't see that then you never played MGS games, that isn't MGS.

Clearly they knew that as Syringe confirmed they refocus in Act 4 big time into MGS, so its proof they took it some where that true mgs would find odd or bleh so they needed something big to keep them into the game after going through that none MGS dull ACT 3 vibe and Syringe said ACT4 delivers that.

[pic - click to view]

06-19-2008, 04:51 PM         #1080
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alright....I saw the justification( its exactly what I predicted a few post back ) but I stopped before it started it because I rather experience that later tonight( cousin coming over to see MGS4 ), I like how Kojima is trying to out do( I am guessing? ) what he did on my most fave moment in gaming last gen in MGS3. Will I be blown away by this section? probably not but it will be cool doing this type of stuff again with this certain character, I am really excited for ACT 4 after what Syringe said, but I will need to get ACT 3 out of the way

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 06-19-2008 at 04:52 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago