Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Thread (Any spoilers without warning = automatic ban)

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-18-2008, 09:35 AM         #1041
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PLAYERIZM said:
l use the mk II to canvas the area ahead, see where I have 2 go and what to avoid plus its hella funny when dudes start kickn it an sh*t "what?! It's a robot" zap 'em an take their weapons
hmmm never though of that but really thought, I like the whole no RADAR approach to everything, I rather just go to areas and if I see someone stealth my away like snake around them.
 9 years ago '05        #1042
m3st 1 heat pts
space
space
$678 | Props total: 0 0
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
When you f!ght the Frogs dont k!ll any of them let the team your with do all the work. After a cutscene where you end up in a garage grab the Frog Statue. k!ll all four bosses non lethal both in armored and beauty form and they will drop their 4 statues. All 5 statues give you the Solar Gun which i heard is a Rapid Fire Tranq Gun. To defeat the bosses non lethal way equip your MK22 (which you should always have.) Buy stun grenades and then buy any of the two shotguns that can take V.Ring ammo. If you go to buy the V.Ring ammo on the bottom right it should say which shotguns take it.
sweet...those are some good tips man. im def gonna do this sh*t my 2nd time around....im just starting act 4 ... but i havent touched it since saturday night cause i don't want to rush the game and ruin it. game hasnt been out for a week, and soo many ppl have beaten it already.
 9 years ago '05        #1043
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 m3st said:
sweet...those are some good tips man. im def gonna do this sh*t my 2nd time around....im just starting act 4 ... but i havent touched it since saturday night cause i don't want to rush the game and ruin it. game hasnt been out for a week, and soo many ppl have beaten it already.
Yea same here i just beat the second beauty Raging Raven and stop playing and switched over to MGO. Wanna take my time with this gem. So much loose ends tied up already sh*ts crazy. MGO is that sh*t though i only need 14 more hours till clan. Im wondering if you can idle in a freebattle room but it aint letting me fu*king make one.
 06-18-2008, 02:26 PM         #1044
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^

just play it son, we did 3 hours+ yesterday

do the same week after week and 20 hours will be done for....
 9 years ago '05        #1045
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 DA DOPEMAN said:
^

just play it son, we did 3 hours+ yesterday

do the same week after week and 20 hours will be done for....
Ima probably have it in like 2-3 days cause my little brother is coming over and he be on MGS as much as me so def gonna be alot of MGO Playing.
 06-18-2008, 03:08 PM         #1046
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*SPOILER ALERT*

Snake is old

*end spoiler*
 06-18-2008, 04:28 PM         #1047
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SPOILERS

THE SEARCH FOR NAOMI with no Aid= took me a while, reminded of MGS3 though which was kind cool and I found the way to go by simply seeing where the bad guys were position as I went down each corner catching all these robotic bi*ches by surprise with the CQC.
 9 years ago '04        #1048
# 58 
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100
beat the game.....sh*t was just amazing

*spoiler coming*

MGS4 = BLUE MAGIC
 9 years ago '04        #1049
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
space
$42,284 | Props total: 3811 3811
just started like 5 minutes ago, and yeah def. looks amazing from the short couple of minutes i've seen....gonna start playing for real 2morrow
 06-18-2008, 06:31 PM         #1050
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo BL whats your PSN ID? same sh*t?

watch out in this thread, dudes for some reason think posting Spoilers is cool

why ya doing that?, don't spoil sh*t just spoil gamimg experiences not the fu*king plot or ending.
 9 years ago '04        #1051
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
space
$42,284 | Props total: 3811 3811
TwiZteD_McBaY

yeah, dats why i read things carefully and if it sounds close to a spoiler, i just scroll down lmfao

just gotta get used to these damn controls though, ain't touch a ps controller in like 5 or more years lmfao

but yeah, loved the MGS series, played each one except part 3, had to represent....when ya doing the MGSOnline again, hopefully i get a hang of the controls by than
 9 years ago '07        #1052
st21 1234 heat pts1234
space
space
$55,472 | Props total: 43464 43464
HELP NEEDED!! *DON'T READ IF YOU HAVN'T GOTTEN TO ACT 3.*

i need help fellas. i'm stuck at the very beginning of act 3 where i get the transmitter and i'm out in the cold rainy city. i spent 30 minutes following that resistance guy but all he does is lead me in circles.. wtf do i have to do to advance!!!????

Last edited by st21; 06-18-2008 at 07:16 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #1053
Claudinho69 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,016 | Props total: 2055 2055
 garrett said:
HELP NEEDED!! *DON'T READ IF YOU HAVN'T GOTTEN TO ACT 3.*

i need help fellas. i'm stuck at the very beginning of act 3 where i get the transmitter and i'm out in the cold rainy city. i spent 30 minutes following that resistance guy but all he does is lead me in circles.. wtf do i have to do to advance!!!????
you just gotta keep falling him...check yr map make sure u always in the shaded orange part of the map...then follow him k!ll guards on the way and etc
 06-18-2008, 11:19 PM         #1054
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I aint feeling ACT 3,

wtf were they thinking taking MGS into such a dull detour?....

I turned it off, that boring sh*t k!lled my hype for the night ( after how hot Act 2 was) this isnt fu*king MGS, the fu*k is this bullsh*t...

I hope ACT4 is back to fu*king MGS!...
 06-18-2008, 11:22 PM         #1055
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
I aint feeling ACT 3,

I turned it off, that boring sh*t k!lled my hype for the night ( after how hot Act 2 was) this isnt fu*king MGS, the fu*k is this bullsh*t...

n*gga SHEEEEEEIT I thought Act 3 was wack til I kept playing. Wait and see. Your mind will change quick as fu*k.
 06-18-2008, 11:27 PM         #1056
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
TwiZteD_McBaY

yeah, dats why i read things carefully and if it sounds close to a spoiler, i just scroll down lmfao

just gotta get used to these damn controls though, ain't touch a ps controller in like 5 or more years lmfao

but yeah, loved the MGS series, played each one except part 3, had to represent....when ya doing the MGSOnline again, hopefully i get a hang of the controls by than
cool, I will add ya

we could do an MGO at anytime, just look for the thread here.
 9 years ago '06        #1057
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
my PS3 just broke :(
 06-18-2008, 11:43 PM         #1058
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hope your right Luda, I was like garret there but at after 5 minutes I turned that sh*t off, had me falling at sleep and sh*t.

Will try tomorrow, clearly I will need to force myself get passed this part, but I aint feeling the vibe of it all, personally so far worst part of the game.
 9 years ago '04        #1059
fmills15  OP
space
space
$1,560 | Props total: 19 19
 DA DOPEMAN said:
I aint feeling ACT 3,

n*gga you suck. you gone regret those words.
 06-19-2008, 12:30 AM         #1060
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its the vibe of it all, sh*t dull as fu*k and totally not a MGS vibe at all!, a true MGS fan wouldnt feel this dull detour after the previous MGS driven Acts .

ACT3= not MGS, no matter how it ends, this setting dull as hell,I bet ya they probably go overboard on some omg cool sh*t, trying to justify that garbage detour( dont tell me but I see it coming)..

I bet ACT 4 is MGS in full force! ( dont tell me, but after this dull none mgs sh*t, clearly they knew it was time to refocus back to the MGS vibe).

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 06-19-2008 at 12:43 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
24 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
284 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
121 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
78 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
19 hours ago