Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Thread (Any spoilers without warning = automatic ban)

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #1021
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Jayviz you got a PS3 AND MGS4?.........

lets stick to the point of the thread kid, and not all this f*g**try you seem to be bringing up in here for no reason, looking like some lil kid looking for attention by saying silly nosense and looking for reactions:sleepy:, totally diverting into other sh*t not even related to the point of the thread. Go make a new thread outside dealing with f*g**try if thats what you want but for now Cease all that f*g**try at once because you clearly ain't respecting the point of the thread.

*goes to play MGO*........
any of that f*g**try have to do with MGS4? you're a constant contradiction and you suck at video games. take two f*g**try Ls, call me in the morning. sorry for disrespecting your precious thread about the almighty MGS4 in the holy PS3 thread. i'll go back to my f*g**try PS3 and play flOw for a few f*g**try hours.
 9 years ago '06        #1022
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Ah the sh*t show that is........BXGS
 06-17-2008, 03:37 PM         #1023
MrDan71 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I do have a question regarding MGS4. When the iPod thing was announced it seemed like you were able to make your own playlist of songs on your HDD. But after playing it.... all I have are retro MGS tunes and podcasts. Was this misrepresented or do I have to unlock something to get it to work with my HDD. I keep finding songs in the game, but that isn't what I want. Any clues?
 9 years ago '04        #1024
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 MrDan71 said:
I do have a question regarding MGS4. When the iPod thing was announced it seemed like you were able to make your own playlist of songs on your HDD. But after playing it.... all I have are retro MGS tunes and podcasts. Was this misrepresented or do I have to unlock something to get it to work with my HDD. I keep finding songs in the game, but that isn't what I want. Any clues?
you have to "upload" them.
 06-17-2008, 04:39 PM         #1025
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayvivz said:
any of that f*g**try have to do with MGS4? you're a constant contradiction and you suck at video games. take two f*g**try Ls, call me in the morning. sorry for disrespecting your precious thread about the almighty MGS4 in the holy PS3 thread. i'll go back to my f*g**try PS3 and play flOw for a few f*g**try hours.
good lil bi*ch kid, move along with all the f*g**try all you doing is trying to get attention and sh*t with f*g**try comments, take all that sh*t to the gay a.ss anime forum or something. oh and this thread is not mines, thats why I told you lil a.ss to respect the thread, btw stop worrying soo much about me lil one THAT is some f*g**try type sh*t right there, dude seems to have a gay crush towards me or something throwing gay little comments trying to grasp by attention( "you suck a gaming":rolleyes:), keep me out your mind kid, keep your gay grudge to yourself lil f*g**t kid.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 06-17-2008 at 04:45 PM..
 06-17-2008, 04:46 PM         #1026
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrDan71 said:
back to the point of the thread:applause:

If you listen to the podcast, devs say that later they will have an update that allows for the IPOD to hold all the music on your HDD.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 06-17-2008 at 04:48 PM..
 06-17-2008, 04:46 PM         #1027
MrDan71 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e G o Maniac said:
you have to "upload" them.
I didn't see an option to upload them. I have about 1 gb of music that I could sort from, but I can't figure out how to upload them to the iPod. Props for any help!!
 06-17-2008, 04:47 PM         #1028
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^read my post above
 06-17-2008, 04:59 PM         #1029
MrDan71 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Damn, I didn't see that one. Thanks for the info.... I didn't bother to listend to the ingame podcasts. Too busy trying to k!ll as few people as possible.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DA DOPEMAN again.
 06-17-2008, 05:02 PM         #1030
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just listened a bit of it as I was on the training mode, then I caught that.
 06-17-2008, 05:02 PM         #1031
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey btw, I was wondering how many of you have used the MKII?

I never used that, I see no point in using it
 06-17-2008, 05:14 PM         #1032
MrDan71 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ That thing is pretty useless. I think its just a nod to Snatcher.
 9 years ago '04        #1033
# 58 
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100
act 4................................................. .....................tough (as in fire)
 9 years ago '05        #1034
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
l use the mk II to canvas the area ahead, see where I have 2 go and what to avoid plus its hella funny when dudes start kickn it an sh*t "what?! It's a robot" zap 'em an take their weapons
 06-17-2008, 08:59 PM         #1035
RedLite 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PLAYERIZM said:
l use the mk II to canvas the area ahead, see where I have 2 go and what to avoid plus its hella funny when dudes start kickn it an sh*t "what?! It's a robot" zap 'em an take their weapons
same here. i dont use it a ton but i do use it at some points.

i was having difficulty issues. i started out on the solid normal but that sh*t was to tough for me. i was diein like a mofo.

i went all the way down to easy and played for 8 hours got 2 act 2. the sh*t was way to easy. i wasnt taking any damage and sh*t.

i went and tried boss hard just to compare and that sh*t is 4real big boss hard ya feel me.

so i eventually dropped it down to liquid normal today and started over (i only made it to the rat pack in the easy try)

liquid normal is going smooth so far. not to hard but still hard enough to sneak and sh*t. i think this is the difficulty for me. too bad i didnt pick it first off i might be almost done with the game haha.

i'm glad im taking it slow. i feel like it was a little training before i really stepped into the game. i finally think i got the controls and CQC down now. I havent k!lled anyone so far in act 1. i guess i will k!ll who i must k!ll but i think i will try to k!ll the bosses with non lethal.

any of you guys have tips on how to take down the bosses with non lethal?

btw that ipod sh*t is wack right now. im not sure if it will even get used when they do the update. the music and sound in game is pretty tight. i cant really imagine playing this game bumping some three six mafia

Last edited by RedLite; 06-17-2008 at 09:01 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #1036
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,282 | Props total: 2474 2474
 RedLite said:
any of you guys have tips on how to take down the bosses with non lethal?
use the mk. 2 pistol. its a tranquilizer gun so it will put the enemy to sleep.
 9 years ago '06        #1037
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
rofl you know boxden's a trip when you simply say someone sucks at video games and they have to go on a tangent of bad grammar and bad spelling about someone having a crush on another guy just cuz their feelings got hurt . i had no idea you were so sensitive dude, my bad :(. i'll stop now cuz obviously you see the word "suck" causing your mouth to salivate and you can't help but talk about homos3xuality in some way. :sick:
 9 years ago '05        #1038
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 RedLite said:
i'm glad im taking it slow. i feel like it was a little training before i really stepped into the game. i finally think i got the controls and CQC down now. I havent k!lled anyone so far in act 1. i guess i will k!ll who i must k!ll but i think i will try to k!ll the bosses with non lethal.
When you f!ght the Frogs dont k!ll any of them let the team your with do all the work. After a cutscene where you end up in a garage grab the Frog Statue. k!ll all four bosses non lethal both in armored and beauty form and they will drop their 4 statues. All 5 statues give you the Solar Gun which i heard is a Rapid Fire Tranq Gun. To defeat the bosses non lethal way equip your MK22 (which you should always have.) Buy stun grenades and then buy any of the two shotguns that can take V.Ring ammo. If you go to buy the V.Ring ammo on the bottom right it should say which shotguns take it.
 06-18-2008, 04:26 AM         #1039
[BMAN] 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im Not To Much In To Everything But I Heard On Hear
 06-18-2008, 04:39 AM         #1040
Young Bastard 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not without the 2.40 firmware though. so we gotta wait for the update for the feature to work.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy