Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Thread (Any spoilers without warning = automatic ban)

most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
849 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
58 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #981
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 PhrozenMenace said:
game is greatness
Indeed i just beat the second beauty Raging Raven clocking in at about 10 hours. On some real sh*t though Konami and Kojima need to work on that Raiden spin off game asap. I've liked him since MGS2 and would like to see a storyline with his character and about Solidus being his father and all that.
 9 years ago '04        #982
# 58 
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100
*SPOILERS*

damn,act 3 was short as fu*k...disguised as a civilian following that whistling dude, the motorcycle escape was crack though, then f!ghting raging raven....then that long a.ss cutscene to act 4

:edit: my fault for not putting up "spoilers", completely forgot

Last edited by # 58; 06-17-2008 at 10:50 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #983
daffysm 
space
space
$14,071 | Props total: 2065 2065
enjoy

1. Old Snake/ Harry Gregson-Williams
2. Love Theme/ Jackie Presti
3. Gekko/ Harry Gregson-Williams
4. Haven Troopers/ Nobuko Toda
5. BB Corps/ Harry Gregson-Williams
6. Drebin 893/ Nobuko Toda
7. Vista Mansion/ Nobuko Toda
8. Laughing Octopus/ Nobuko Toda
9. Breakthrough/ Harry Gregson-Williams
10. Endless Pain/ Harry Gregson-Williams
11. White Blood/ Harry Gregson-Williams
12. Call Me Hal/ Nobuko Toda
13. Midnight Shadow/ Harry Gregson-Williams
14. Paradise Lost/ Nobuko Toda
15. Great Escape/ Nobuko Toda
16. Desparate Chase/ Harry Gregson-Williams
17. Raging Raven/ Nobuko Toda
18. Confrontation/ Yosh*taka Suzuki
19. Mobs Alive/ Harry Gregson-Williams
20. Violent Ceasefire/ Yosh*taka Suzuki
21. Next-Gen Control/ Harry Gregson-Williams
22. Crying Wolf/ Nobuko Toda
23. One More Reboot/ Nobuko Toda
24. Sin/ Nobuko Toda
25. Atonement/ Nobuko Toda
26. Infinite Loop/ Nobuko Toda
27. Everything Ends/ Nobuko Toda
28. At Dawn/ Yosh*taka Suzuki
29. Screaming Mantis/ Nobuko Toda
30. Guns of the Patriots/ Harry Gregson-Williams
31. No Place To Hide/ Nobuko Toda
32. Sorrow/ Harry Gregson-Williams
33. Full Circle/ Takahiro Izutani
34. Everything Begins/ Nobuko Toda
35. Father & Son/ Harry Gregson-Williams
36. Metal Gear Saga/ Harry Gregson-Williams
37. Here's To You/ Lisbeth Scott
38. War Zone/ Nobuko Toda
39. A Rebellion Rests/ Nobuko Toda
40. The Hunter/ Nobuko Toda
41. The Hunted/ Nobuko Toda
42. Forced Hand/ Nobuko Toda
43. Under Curfew/ Nobuko Toda
44. Unmanned Army/ Nobuko Toda
45. Cold Memories/ Nobuko Toda
46. For Liberty/ Nobuko Toda
47. Surrounded/ Nobuko Toda

9 years ago '06        #984
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 KSoraci7 said:
POTC couldnt take me away from playing MGS4

i'm on a gaming trip:D
*sniff sniff* your breath has the faint smell of Snake's c*ck on it when you speak.

a video game over Pirates...............I LOVE PIRATES! :banghead:
 9 years ago '06        #985
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 daffysm said:
enjoy
do you think that next to your post makes it cool? do you think it negates the lame fact that you're posting the soundtrack of a video game? a video game who's tagline is Courage is Solid? do you think people will be blasting this on their iPods and posting up the tracks on their MySpace pages? huh? do you think all the thugs on 140th and Lennox and over on Crenshaw are gonna be bumping Nobuko while riding on two wheels in their low riders? you think htownplaya is gonna be sippin' on some purple drank listening to a screwed and chopped version of Drebin 893? (well yea he might so that doesn't count). you think n*ggaz is gonna be hitting bi*ches from the back to Love Theme by this Jackie Presti wh0ore? i mean look at her name. i bet she put that 'E' at the end of Jackie so it doesn't look like the stripper name she had from before that fateful day she gave a lapdance to Kojima at the 40/40 Club and they decided to take the show back to the hotel where Kojima gave her the spot on the soundtrack after busting on her belly and asking "DIDJU RIKE IT?!" repeatedly. huh? is that what you think? HATE GIVEN.

sorry, i had to k!ll time while the soundtrack downloaded.

Last edited by jayvivz; 06-17-2008 at 08:00 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #986
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
 jayvivz said:
do you think that next to your post makes it cool? do you think it negates the lame fact that you're posting the soundtrack of a video game? a video game who's tagline is Courage is Solid? do you think people will be blasting this on their iPods and posting up the tracks on their MySpace pages? huh? do you think all the thugs on 140th and Lennox and over on Crenshaw are gonna be bumping Nobuko while riding on two wheels in their low riders? you think htownplaya is gonna be sippin' on some purple drank listening to a screwed and chopped version of Drebin 893? (well yea he might so that doesn't count). you think n*ggaz is gonna be hitting bi*ches from the back to Love Theme by this Jackie Presti wh0ore? i mean look at her name. i bet she put that 'E' at the end of Jackie so it doesn't look like the stripper name she had from before that fateful day she gave a lapdance to Kojima at the 40/40 Club and they decided to take the show back to the hotel where Kojima gave her the spot on the soundtrack after busting on her belly and asking "DIDJU RIKE IT?!" repeatedly. huh? is that what you think? HATE GIVEN.

that was entertaining
 9 years ago '05        #987
m3st 1 heat pts
space
space
$678 | Props total: 0 0
 jayvivz said:
*sniff sniff* your breath has the faint smell of Snake's c*ck on it when you speak.

and how do u know what snake's c*ck smells like??? ....
 9 years ago '06        #988
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 m3st said:
joke
noun
antic, joke, prank, trick, caper, put-on.
a ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement.
a triviality not to be taken seriously
i posted that definition there cuz based on what you just said i figured you were a world class idiot that just needed some guidance as to why i posted the comment about Snake. i mean you'd just have to be a world class idiot to actually pose a serious and honest-to-God question in the manner you did about any interactions which you must believed have occurred between a human being and a fiction character from a video game. no need to prop me, just doing my job :).
 9 years ago '06        #989
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 <<InphDigi>> said:
seriously... has anyone found out what the numbers that the little girl sings mean???
the number of bi*ches Kojima pops on the daily
 9 years ago '05        #990
m3st 1 heat pts
space
space
$678 | Props total: 0 0
 jayvivz said:
i posted that definition there cuz based on what you just said i figured you were a world class idiot that just needed some guidance as to why i posted the comment about Snake. i mean you'd just have to be a world class idiot to actually pose a serious and honest-to-God question in the manner you did about any interactions which you must believed have occurred between a human being and a fiction character from a video game. no need to prop me, just doing my job :).
lol wow ... u have way too much time on your hands.
 9 years ago '05        #991
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
metal gear online is horrible
 9 years ago '06        #992
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 m3st said:
Just look at his avy
 9 years ago '05        #993
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,098 | Props total: 10795 10795
 jayvivz said:

*SPOILERS*

It's Lenox.
 9 years ago '07        #994
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,578 | Props total: 43731 43731
 PhrozenMenace said:
metal gear online is horrible
:( damn thats not what i wanted to hear.

oh well the story mode alone makes this well worth the $60.

i just finished act II and beat laughing octopus and imo this is the best story mode i've ever played. i never played the other metal gears so i didn't really know what to expect but this game has greatly exceeded my expectations.

if the online sucks like you say it does i might have to cut back on my playing time so i don't finish the story so fast
 9 years ago '06        #995
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 garrett said:
:( damn thats not what i wanted to hear.

oh well the story mode alone makes this well worth the $60.

i just finished act II and beat laughing octopus and imo this is the best story mode i've ever played. i never played the other metal gears so i didn't really know what to expect but this game has greatly exceeded my expectations.

if the online sucks like you say it does i might have to cut back on my playing time so i don't finish the story so fast
I actually love the gameplay on Metal Gear Online, but setting up games with friends is a horrible experience
 06-17-2008, 12:17 PM         #996
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Online is cool, if you know how to play MGS games, if you go in there thinking this is COD4 then ya you will not like it.
 06-17-2008, 12:23 PM         #997
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Metal Gear Online is tight as fu*k. CQC on a n*gga coming around the corner.
 06-17-2008, 12:28 PM         #998
MrDan71 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayvivs said:
a video game over Pirates...............I LOVE PIRATES! :banghead:
Yeah you do. Butt Pirates. Don't try to deny it, every post I have read of yours has strong gay undertones. Snake's c*ck, Kojima being gay... soon you can marry. How exciting for you!!

Last edited by MrDan71; 06-17-2008 at 12:29 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #999
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 P-Hill said:
*SPOILERS*

It's Lenox.
nďgger...
 9 years ago '07        #1000
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,863 | Props total: 2382 2382
 jayvivz said:
nďgger...
Seriously...what turned you into this monster?! This is not the Jayvivz who stays up with me 3 hours after the new manga drops and discusses it with me :(
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
128 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy