Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Thread (Any spoilers without warning = automatic ban)

most viewed right now
 226
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 122
Yo wtf is Jim Jones wearing??This a grown man??
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 110
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
89 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #961
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,011 | Props total: 2531 2531
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Here was my approach, by the time she was on that spot where she was walking like a zombie. I noticed all that shooting memories sounds and sh*t and noticed AK sounds. Then all I did was put away the launcher( bi*ch dodged it like the matrix) and got the AK again and started shooting around her legs and then at her towards the end, she became scared and died a few minutes later.
Yo I was like I am not letting this bi*ch touch me! But then my friend told me what she does and I let the second boss do it Its comedy
 10 years ago '04        #962
fmills15  OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,566 | Props total: 35 35
yo on the 1st boss f!ght if you find that bed and lay on it face up, she will hop on it with you and start cuddling you and sh*t.


Last edited by fmills15; 06-16-2008 at 04:04 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #963
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 servesurite said:
kojima is a happily married man
if you think being married=impossible to be gay, then you're in for a rude awakening the 13th year into your marriage when you realize the real reason you're spending more time with your brother-in-law than your wife.
 10 years ago '06        #964
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 P-Hill said:
and Kojima is a better director than a lot of hollywood dudes... some of these sequences are just AMAZING
it's easy to be a better director than your negro proverbial "dudes" when you can literally control every subtle movement of your characters at every split second of a scene since they're all on a computer with no limitations but your imagination and not real life dreamy, drop dead gorgeous amazing actors like Johnny Depp or Will Smith. i thought something as obvious as that would be easy for you to understand with a quarter of a brain... i'd like to see you try to rival or recreate a CGI cutscene in any blockbuster game when you're using real big a.ss cameras and mics all over the place and not some computerized virtual microphone that you let's you get shots from between Snake Connery's knees...WHEN HIS LEGS ARE CLOSED. idiot.
 10 years ago '04        #965
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,687 | Props total: 381 381
fu*k that otacon is that dude
 10 years ago '04        #966
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,687 | Props total: 381 381
i did the non lethal method on raven tried to run to the top floor to get the doll and that bi*ch started running at that point i was like oh fu*k and started throwing stun grenades at her then one blinded me so i just started diving every were till the color came back and thank god she didn't catch my a.ss for that stupid sh*t i did.
 10 years ago '05        #967
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,922 | Props total: 12553 12553
 jayvivz said:
it's easy to be a better director than your negro proverbial "dudes" when you can literally control every subtle movement of your characters at every split second of a scene since they're all on a computer with no limitations but your imagination and not real life dreamy, drop dead gorgeous amazing actors like Johnny Depp or Will Smith. i thought something as obvious as that would be easy for you to understand with a quarter of a brain... i'd like to see you try to rival or recreate a CGI cutscene in any blockbuster game when you're using real big a.ss cameras and mics all over the place and not some computerized virtual microphone that you let's you get shots from between Snake Connery's knees...WHEN HIS LEGS ARE CLOSED. idiot.



Pirates of the caribbean trilogy >>>> kojima

matrix trilogy >>>>> kojima


Die Hard: With A Vengeance >>> Kojima

i said most, not all
 10 years ago '07        #968
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,011 | Props total: 2531 2531
 P-Hill said:



Pirates of the caribbean trilogy >>>> kojima

matrix trilogy >>>>> kojima


Die Hard: With A Vengeance >>> Kojima

i said most, not all
Only that one is correct.

Kojima>>>the other sh*t.
 10 years ago '05        #969
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,922 | Props total: 12553 12553
you lie!
 10 years ago '07        #970
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,011 | Props total: 2531 2531
I don't know if anyone in here has beat it yet but when you do, see if you notice in the credits it says:

Voice of God - Hideo Kojima

I coulda swore I saw that
 10 years ago '06        #971
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,083 | Props total: 39 39
 Syringe said:
Only that one is correct.

Kojima>>>the other sh*t.
still wrong, i'll take MGS 1-4 combined over any of those trilogies
 10 years ago '05        #972
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,922 | Props total: 12553 12553
 KSoraci7 said:
still wrong, i'll take MGS 1-4 combined over any of those trilogies
how dare you speak such blaspheme about pirates of the caribbean ??!?!



Hate + Infraction given cuz i'm on a power trip
 10 years ago '07        #973
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,011 | Props total: 2531 2531
 P-Hill said:
how dare you speak such blaspheme about pirates of the caribbean ??!?!



Hate + Infraction given cuz i'm on a power trip

[pic - click to view]

 10 years ago '05        #974
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Nah it aint overpowered. Trust. If you use normal guns then yea you have a whole army arsenal at your disposal but if for me it took me about 6 times before i k!lled Laughing Octupus just because i was going for TranQ defeat instead of k!ll and that got me her statue for the Solar Gun and her face as a FaceCamo addon. Im playing on Normal and her ball attack takes me down to like 5% above dead.
 10 years ago '04        #975
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 727 727
just finished Act 1, 5 hrs 34 mins.
 10 years ago '04        #976
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 727 727
seriously... has anyone found out what the numbers that the little girl sings mean???
 10 years ago '06        #977
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,083 | Props total: 39 39
POTC couldnt take me away from playing MGS4


i'm on a gaming trip:D
 10 years ago '04        #978
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
Just finished act 1 in just over 4 combined hours (I took breaks, though. dont know if they added the time that i had the game on pause during cutscenes and in-game).

Interesting so far. But it's been kinda bland. I hear 2 and 3 picks up tho. Also why does this game cheat? I had my back to a wall in a very very narrow alley, and all of a sudden 4 dudes appear behind me just stompin the sh*t outta me. wtf.
 10 years ago '06        #979
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,083 | Props total: 39 39
 e G o Maniac said:
Just finished act 1 in just over 4 combined hours (I took breaks, though. dont know if they added the time that i had the game on pause during cutscenes and in-game).

Interesting so far. But it's been kinda bland. I hear 2 and 3 picks up tho. Also why does this game cheat? I had my back to a wall in a very very narrow alley, and all of a sudden 4 dudes appear behind me just stompin the sh*t outta me. wtf.
kojima's lazy.

























































 10 years ago '05        #980
PhrozenMenace 
space
avatar space
space
$14,462 | Props total: 2087 2087
game is greatness
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 74
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
33 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
106 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
82 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
52 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Yo.. this SWATTing sh-t is HILARIOUS :dead2:
148 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
151 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Big t1ttied Korean rapper ready for all the smoke
86 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy