Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Thread (Any spoilers without warning = automatic ban)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
2 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-16-2008, 08:57 AM         #941
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ACT 2= fu*kING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 06-16-2008, 09:06 AM         #942
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhrozenMenace said:
you're on some other shyt with that jayvivz..that game is tightwhurk..taking my time time with the mofo
word, some of these kids( out of school I guess ) got too much time on their hands for gaming, I heard about fools finishing the game 2 and 3 times already and the game has been out for like days. I only play MGS4 in the night, I can't really get into the game unless I am playing it in the Night with the sound system poppin, movie theater style.
 9 years ago '04        #943
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
space
$42,284 | Props total: 3811 3811
 DA DOPEMAN said:
word, some of these kids( out of school I guess ) got too much time on their hands for gaming, I heard about fools finishing the game 2 and 3 times already and the game has been out for like days. I only play MGS4 in the night, I can't really get into the game unless I am playing it in the Night with the sound system poppin, movie theater style.
yeah, i know somebody who ran through it already...planning on copping the ps3/mgs bundle ina couple minutes, and gonna savor the moment
 06-16-2008, 09:18 AM         #944
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can understand game reviewers or QA dudes who get payed to play the game like crazy AND ARE GETTING PAYED FOR EVERY HOUR, but dudes finishing a 20 to 30 hour game 2 to 3 times in a matter of days already?....and not getting payed?, I don't see the reason for any gamer to rush through games

BL on the PS3 in minutes:applause:

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 06-16-2008 at 09:19 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #945
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,088 | Props total: 10775 10775
the end of act 3 was just fu*king amazing.. the end of act 2 was beyond SICK.... i'm on act 4 now and i'm just... completely amazed.

and Kojima is a better director than a lot of hollywood dudes... some of these sequences are just AMAZING

Last edited by P-Hill; 06-16-2008 at 09:20 AM..
 06-16-2008, 09:27 AM         #946
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know whats one of the best things, when the Scenes blends right away with the gameplay, I am feeling that as it doesn't take you out of the immersion.

I learned alot of interesting things already only in ACT 2, can't wait to see what else makes me say WTF/HOLY sh*t and COT DAMN , I am sure their is tons more that will do that.
 06-16-2008, 09:35 AM         #947
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SPOILERS( I guess??)

Hey did any of you noticed in that lecture by Naomi, when she said "they were games" and it shows all MGS games in order but then you see two slots below MGS4 that said

"UNDER CONSTRUCTION"

A clear hint that MGS continues on( even though we knew it would), but clearly two more are coming before this generation is over.
 06-16-2008, 09:42 AM         #948
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:
the end of act 3 was just fu*king amazing.. the end of act 2 was beyond SICK.... i'm on act 4 now and i'm just... completely amazed.

and Kojima is a better director than a lot of hollywood dudes... some of these sequences are just AMAZING
I been saying that, but everyone was just crucifying me and trina make it look like pure stanning when it is real talk.
 9 years ago '04        #949
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 DA DOPEMAN said:
haha, ive had it since friday and have only played about 30 minutes of act I (I'm at the part where you meet MK.II)

Its gonna take me months to beat this game at this rate...
 06-16-2008, 01:36 PM         #950
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo one thing is clear with this MGS, SNAKE is OVER POWEREFUL in terms of weapons and sh*t, it feels soo odd but it is clear no one should be whining about hard bosses and stuff like that, this game has more guns and sh*t then most shooters out there. I was kinda surprised I had all these Launchers and sh*t at my disposal and I could buy more IN GAME?, bosses should be extra extra hard for that reason alone.
 9 years ago '06        #951
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Yo one thing is clear with this MGS, SNAKE is OVER POWEREFUL in terms of weapons and sh*t, it feels soo odd but it is clear no one should be whining about hard bosses and stuff like that, this game has more guns and sh*t then most shooters out there. I was kinda surprised I had all these Launchers and sh*t at my disposal and I could buy more IN GAME?, bosses should be extra extra hard for that reason alone.
I see what you are saying. when i battled the first boss i didn't even die once(on big boss diff), i simply reloaded my RPG everytime and i beat her. I'm not sayin it wasn't challenging, i just was surprised i didn't die once or even use a ration Maybe Drebin's ammo should be more expensive so you can't just keep goin in there and buyin ammo at will
 06-16-2008, 01:54 PM         #952
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Believe it or not, thats the first time I ever noticed the whole drebin shop, from act 1 until that boss I never even noticed or even used it. I was there trying to figure how to f!ght this chick with my AK and sh*t, and uhhh ya that didn't work the first time and then I said wait a minute let check something.

I realized I had all these launchers with 35+ ammo on them but they were ID locked and tons of other weapons I didn't even use ( I see no point in using weapons for getting to the destination, these guys are too concentrated on themselves to worry about me sneaking on the ground ), but ya once I got how to deal with her It was an overpowerful experience, which I expected from her to be actually and she really wasn't compared to what snake was rockin.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 06-16-2008 at 01:58 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #953
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,088 | Props total: 10775 10775
 DA DOPEMAN said:
I'm getting through the game BARELY going to Drebin... I rarely use a gun outside of the Custom M4 and the pistol that shoots tranq darts
 9 years ago '06        #954
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Believe it or not, thats the first time I ever noticed the whole drebin shop, from act 1 until that boss I never even noticed or even used it. I was there trying to figure how to f!ght this chick with my AK and sh*t, and uhhh ya that didn't work the first time and then I said wait a minute let check something.

I realized I had all these launchers with 35+ ammo on them but they were ID locked and tons of other weapons I didn't even use ( I see no point in using weapons for getting to the destination, these guys are too concentrated on themselves to worry about me sneaking on the ground ), but ya once I got how to deal with her It was an overpowerful experience, which I expected from her to be actually and she really wasn't compared to what snake was rockin.
@ finally figuring out the Drebin thing. On the real tho, I don't get what was so "challenging" about her just slow walking like a zombie in that second half of the battle. I was kinda like...."Ehhh ok bi*ch, i guess i'll just reload the Rpg & k!ll your a.ss again" Nevertheless, this is the best video game experience i have ever had.

Last edited by Soraci7; 06-16-2008 at 02:37 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #955
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
haha for real mahn..her a.ss walking making the area shes in have color made no sense to me..i didnt want to see what happened if she touched me..i also find it funny when they talk about snakes age..the dudes stress goes down
 9 years ago '06        #956
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 PhrozenMenace said:
haha for real mahn..her a.ss walking making the area shes in have color made no sense to me..i didnt want to see what happened if she touched me..i also find it funny when they talk about snakes age..the dudes stress goes down
supposedly you get a doll if you k!ll her with a non-lethal weapon(cqc?) which is probably the reason she moves slow, and if she gets a hold of you i heard that sh*t totally fu*ks you up. I dunno
 9 years ago '05        #957
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
 KSoraci7 said:
supposedly you get a doll if you k!ll her with a non-lethal weapon(cqc?) which is probably the reason she moves slow, and if she gets a hold of you i heard that sh*t totally fu*ks you up. I dunno
started k!lling her that route but then it was taking too long..so i said fu*k it and k!lled her a.ss..on my second try of the game..ima let her touch me..snake aint getting no action from the women in this game anyway
 06-16-2008, 03:57 PM         #958
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
@ finally figuring out the Drebin thing. On the real tho, I don't get what was so "challenging" about her just slow walking like a zombie in that second half of the battle. I was kinda like...."Ehhh ok bi*ch, i guess i'll just reload the Rpg & k!ll your a.ss again" Nevertheless, this is the best video game experience i have ever had.
Its true I had no idea about all that, I just rock the stunt knife 100 percent of the time. That whole drebin stuff seems soo out of place in a MGS game, looks like some Army of Two 2 type sh*t would be using since they sort of had the same type sh*t.

I wouldn't say she was challenging but I had to get used to how to approach her and see her patterns and sh*t, first time I got closed to k!lling her with just the AK, had her to her last health but the bi*ch a.ss jumped on me from the window and k!lled me, after that is when I went to see other guns and other noticed I had all these type of guns and finally introduced myself to that drebin shop stuff, after that it all felt overpowering.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 06-16-2008 at 04:02 PM..
 06-16-2008, 04:01 PM         #959
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhrozenMenace said:
started k!lling her that route but then it was taking too long..so i said fu*k it and k!lled her a.ss..on my second try of the game..ima let her touch me..snake aint getting no action from the women in this game anyway
Here was my approach, by the time she was on that spot where she was walking like a zombie. I noticed all that shooting memories sounds and sh*t and noticed AK sounds. Then all I did was put away the launcher( bi*ch dodged it like the matrix) and got the AK again and started shooting around her legs and then at her towards the end, she became scared and died a few minutes later.
 9 years ago '07        #960
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,861 | Props total: 2380 2380
I beat the game and the only besides ammo I purchased from Drebin was a sniper rifle. Other than that I just unlocked guns.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
350 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy