Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Thread (Any spoilers without warning = automatic ban)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #901
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 jayvivz said:
no, Bloody Palace is about what the entire game was about: f!ghting hordes of the same monsters over and over with the same similar move sets. sorry, i don't like repeating the same boring moves against the same boring things OVER and OVER and OVER.

that's why i don't have s3x...well that's one reason..........:(
wow
 9 years ago '05        #902
m3st 1 heat pts
space
space
$678 | Props total: 0 0
 luda06 said:
You have a pistol that shoots darts, and if you haven't found one - you can purchase a shotgun that shoots pellets.
ya i got both, but i didnt know that they would work to beat her. thanks.

P-Hill said:
aw booooooooo

i didn't know that damn... I aired her a.ss out with the regular pistol

lol same here.
 9 years ago '04        #903
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,488 | Props total: 3278 3278
anyone try online i went to try last night ...waited 10 mins for the room to fillup with 12 players most came in was 8 so i bounced
 9 years ago '05        #904
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,061 | Props total: 10743 10743
i went thru hell to get on MGO... wtf @ creatin konami id and game id... sh*t threw me for a loop... i only did some trainin sh*t to see how it iwas... it wasn't that bad... we should have a game night to play that joint
 06-15-2008, 09:57 AM         #905
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok Its on now...

tried online for about 2 hours, learning the gameplay and all that other stuff

then I realized I liked the speed of the movements at 7 for everything and changed the switching to other camera angles to 5.

after getting used to that online, I restarted MGS4 and brought up the same options from online and now it all feels just right.

I finished ACT 1 which btw seems like the trailers from 07 and TGS both basically spoiled everything but still it was cool finally relaxing down and understanding and getting the good feel for it all.

In the end I finished ACT 1 in 5 hours, yes I was on this sh*t for 5 fu*king hours straight , eclipsing the first day of GTAIV which I played it for like 4 hours. Overall a cool ACT with a mixtures of action/ emotional/funny and even sh*tTY moments( you know what I mean ) all wrapped into one nice ACT. (side note- I like the whole army of two customizing stuff but really though it isn't even needed most of the time for me, since I am just sneaking around but I can see where shooting fans would like that.)

I saw a bit of ACT2 before shutting down PS3 for the night(well morning), I like the setting and a pretty great intro to that one, some surreal sh*t to with a unexpected entrance and a cool flipping of the script in terms of how to approach this mission( specially after how I approached ACT 1).

Can't wait to see how this one goes, since I never saw anything for this setting unlike ACT 1 which 90 percent of the story videos/gameplay were basically spoiled like a year ago with trailers, so it should feel very fresh now and thats nice.
 06-15-2008, 10:00 AM         #906
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dog4life said:
damn it sold 1.3 mille day one i thought it wouldn't sell a mille day one
Why wouldn't it?, this sh*t is HUGE for gaming as a whole a blockbuster.

when you see people running to get PS3 bundles just for this game, clearly it is seller and THE GAME many were waiting for before getting a PS3, THE GAME the PS2 fanbase will get PS3 for now or later on, the game which makes them migrate to PS3 now more then ever.

clearly it is bound to do atleast 5 Million WW by the end of the year and if it continues on then well we pretty much got the GOTY right here.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 06-15-2008 at 10:10 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #907
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
i got it yesterday but havent even played it yet...my brother told me it tells you to take a break when you've been playing non-stop for a certain amount of time...i guess its good though but @ that sh*t...hideo really cares about us...
 9 years ago '04        #908
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Why wouldn't it?, this sh*t is HUGE for gaming as a whole a blockbuster.

when you see people running to get PS3 bundles just for this game, clearly it is seller and THE GAME many were waiting for before getting a PS3, THE GAME the PS2 fanbase will get PS3 for now or later on, the game which makes them migrate to PS3 now more then ever.

clearly it is bound to do atleast 5 Million WW by the end of the year and if it continues on then well we pretty much got the GOTY right here.
sorry let me re word that i was one of the few who believed it would sell a mille day one i'm speaking to the people who doubled it
 06-15-2008, 11:45 AM         #909
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Utmost said:
i got it yesterday but havent even played it yet...my brother told me it tells you to take a break when you've been playing non-stop for a certain amount of time...i guess its good though but @ that sh*t...hideo really cares about us...
ya and it was fitting, when I got done with ACT 1 (which was like at 1:45 AM) it said it "is over 1 am, isn't it time to take a break" or some sh*t like that
 9 years ago '04        #910
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 692 692
yo, right before the beginning of act 1, whats with the chick making eggs and singing a series of numbers?
 06-15-2008, 11:54 AM         #911
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^I got a feeling thats a CODEC or a series of CODECs.....but thats my guess
 9 years ago '05        #912
scarface622 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,212 | Props total: 1 1
man act 2 has me hooked
i dont think im going out today lol
 9 years ago '05        #913
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
yo can you put your music on his ipod or will you be able to after an update or some sh*t?
 9 years ago '04        #914
# 58 
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 100 100
 <<InphDigi>> said:
yo, right before the beginning of act 1, whats with the chick making eggs and singing a series of numbers?
i was thinking about jotting them sh*ts down for the future lol

anyways....wow,raiden is that fu*king dude!

kojima is a bastard....makes us play with raiden in mgs2 when nobody wanted to

now that raiden is a beast....we can't play with him :sidenote: i'm only on act 2, so i don't know if i actually get to play with raiden...i doubt it though

i think raiden could make an ill spinoff game....do it,hideo
 06-15-2008, 02:37 PM         #915
l1lmpma$term1nd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Utmost said:
yo can you put your music on his ipod or will you be able to after an update or some sh*t?
Yea if im correct right after the FW update that should be available.... Firmware 2.40 should LEAK soon
 9 years ago '04        #916
fmills15  OP
space
space
$1,560 | Props total: 19 19
i done got pretty nice on mgs online. we should get a bxgs clan poppin off. if you interested just leave your psn name and all that konami sh*t and i'll put it on the first page.
 06-15-2008, 04:20 PM         #917
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo I just got on act 4........and I must say this game is a trip. I thought I was buggin out.
 06-15-2008, 04:23 PM         #918
iamcrackmuzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
Yo I just got on act 4........and I must say this game is a trip. I thought I was buggin out.
if u thought act 3 was crazy ur in for some real sh*t.......
 06-15-2008, 04:42 PM         #919
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MGO!

fyah!
 9 years ago '05        #920
Arsonic. 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,003 | Props total: 107 107
 Ex The God said:
I'm on act 5. I'm debating on weather I want to finish it today...or if i wanna take my time...i want to see the ending..
Take your time on the last act cuz you get piled with information.
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux - December 9?
1400 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago