Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Thread (Any spoilers without warning = automatic ban)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
44 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #881
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,499 | Props total: 4816 4816
Imma try to get the dolls on my 2nd playthrough
 10 years ago '06        #882
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 iamcrackmuzik said:
what?
that's what i'm saying. i couldn't get past the "DMC4 a" part. but DMC4 was a disappointment becuz the game lacked such variety in all aspects. you go through half the game as Nero, you build him up so much, put a lot of orbs into him, f!ght them hot a.ss bosses, then all of a sudden they make you Dante and you start from scratch. wtf. and then they had the nerve to make you f!ght the SAME BOSSES. WTF. that's inexcusable in a next-gen game. then when you finally beat it you get that weird mode that's the same thing as the tournaments in Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2, but you literally have to beat it all on one playthrough. no checkpoints or anything. i got the game for free and i'm mad i wasted my offers on it. traded it in the day after i beat it. but anyway, back on topic, i love Snake's mustache.
 10 years ago '04        #883
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
the first frog invasion non lethal
 10 years ago '04        #884
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
 jayvivz said:
that's what i'm saying. i couldn't get past the "DMC4 a" part. but DMC4 was a disappointment becuz the game lacked such variety in all aspects. you go through half the game as Nero, you build him up so much, put a lot of orbs into him, f!ght them hot a.ss bosses, then all of a sudden they make you Dante and you start from scratch. wtf. and then they had the nerve to make you f!ght the SAME BOSSES. WTF. that's inexcusable in a next-gen game. then when you finally beat it you get that weird mode that's the same thing as the tournaments in Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2, but you literally have to beat it all on one playthrough. no checkpoints or anything. i got the game for free and i'm mad i wasted my offers on it. traded it in the day after i beat it. but anyway, back on topic, i love Snake's mustache.
it's suppose to challenge you thats what the bloody palace is about it's not for pus*ycats, beasts only it really gets hectic approaching level 40 and so on and the switch is nice.
 10 years ago '06        #885
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 dog4life said:
it's suppose to challenge you thats what the bloody palace is about it's not for pus*ycats, beasts only it really gets hectic approaching level 40 and so on and the switch is nice.
no, Bloody Palace is about what the entire game was about: f!ghting hordes of the same monsters over and over with the same similar move sets. sorry, i don't like repeating the same boring moves against the same boring things OVER and OVER and OVER.

that's why i don't have s3x...well that's one reason..........:(
 10 years ago '04        #886
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 iamcrackmuzik said:
what?
And in other news, a man who goes by the name "The English Language" was shot dead this morning... more on this story as it develops.
 10 years ago '04        #887
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
You two both have those avatars of that annoying muthafu*ka Naruto so I'm not paying attenetion to who's saying what.
 10 years ago '06        #888
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 kuruption81 said:
You two both have those avatars of that annoying muthafu*ka Naruto so I'm not paying attenetion to who's saying what.
we just used the Kage Bunshin no Jutsu. don't panic.
 10 years ago '06        #889
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
And in other news, a man who goes by the name "The English Language" was shot dead this morning... more on this story as it develops.
 10 years ago '05        #890
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Just beat Act 1. And wow amazing. Im savoring every minute of this game. Got 250+ k!lls in the first act alone and fully modded out my M4. f!ghting the Frogs were pretty dope and the Akiba moments were hilarious. But yea im doing doll/ non lethal on my second play-through as i've done with every MGS.
 10 years ago '04        #891
Claudinho69 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,018 | Props total: 2056 2056
Metal Gear Solid 4 sells 1.3 million units on day one, drives hardware up 180% in America!

14th Jun 2008,
First day sales of Metal Gear Solid 4 reach 1.3 million units worldwide, PS3 hardware boosted 180% in America

VGChartz can exclusively reveal that first day sales of Metal Gear Solid 4, released on June 12th 2008 in most major markets worldwide, were an impressive 1.3 million units. Over 350,000 units of the the latest installment of Hideo Kojima's famous series were sold in Japan (along with various PS3 bundles) and over 400,000 units sold in the Americas.

The American release of Metal Gear Solid 4, combined with the $100 Playstation 3 giftcard offer at retailer Walmart resulted in a 180% increase of Playstation 3 hardware sales. The 70,000 Metal Gear Solid 4 bundles supplied by Sony sold out immediately and with no confirmation of further shipments, it is expected that the hardware boost will be short-lived and PS3 sales will return to normal levels within the next couple of weeks. Many retailers have accused Sony of severely underestimating demand and suggest that they could have sold 2-3 times as many if the supply had been available.

Playstation 3 worldwide sales have more than doubled compared to last week.

Stay tuned for finalized first-week figures when they become available on VGChartz
:applause::applause:
 06-15-2008, 03:49 AM         #892
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Look at those numbers. I remember vaguely many clowns claiming this game will not increase PS3 sales, nor will it move units...

06-15-2008, 04:09 AM         #893
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Uh oh, VGChartz
 06-15-2008, 04:14 AM         #894
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dunno if this is a spoiler, but im going to say

*SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER*

anyway cuz n*ggas in the gamespot are sensitive

Here's some pics I just took with the digital camera. Messing around.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

*SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER*

aight carry on

Last edited by luda06; 06-15-2008 at 04:16 AM..
 06-15-2008, 07:17 AM         #895
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MGS4 is gonna sell a lot more systems yet... this is the game Sony has been waiting for.
 10 years ago '07        #896
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
Definitely a good look for Sony. Haven't got around to MGS4 yet....Gotta finish GTA4 first.
 10 years ago '05        #897
m3st 1 heat pts
space
space
$678 | Props total: 0 0
 HiRolliN said:
yup. if you defeat octupus without using leathal force she drops a doll.
how would i defeat her with non lethal force?
 06-15-2008, 08:21 AM         #898
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m3st said:
how would i defeat her with non lethal force?
You have a pistol that shoots darts, and if you haven't found one - you can purchase a shotgun that shoots pellets.
 10 years ago '05        #899
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,093 | Props total: 10783 10783
aw booooooooo

i didn't know that damn... I aired her a.ss out with the regular pistol
 10 years ago '04        #900
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
damn it sold 1.3 mille day one i thought it wouldn't sell a mille day one
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
79 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy