Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Thread (Any spoilers without warning = automatic ban)

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
84 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #741
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,064 | Props total: 706 706
Damn, starts off a bit slow with all the stealth, but once it gets going, damn it's intense!!! I'm making myself quit for the night!!
 06-13-2008, 01:35 AM         #742
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ipod no custom music?
 06-13-2008, 01:39 AM         #743
l1lmpma$term1nd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OK I PICKED UP MY COPY TODAY AT GAMESTOP.... BUT..... I SENT MY PS3 INTO SONY TODAY FOR ITS REPAIRS.... BAD WEEK!
 10 years ago '06        #744
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 godzmustbecrazy said:
damn, Starts Off A Bit Slow With All The Stealth, But Once It Gets Going, Damn It's Intense!!! I'm Making Myself Quit For The Night!!
Spoiler Without Warning! Banish Him!
 10 years ago '06        #745
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 htownplaya said:
really Enjoying The Game Alot Considering I Hated All The Other Mgs Games, But Mgs4 Is Really Good Right Now

One Question : Why The Fu*k Do Countless Number Of Enemies Keep Coming Out Of A Dead End In Which You Were Just Done k!lling Everyone In ????.......sh*t Reminds Me Of Cod4 And Their Infinite Amount Of Enemies
Spoiler!! Baniiiiiish Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim!!!
 06-13-2008, 03:40 AM         #746
Young Bastard 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
theres a podcast on the game that says you'll be able to listen to your own music in game later on. which leads me to beleive its when firmware 2.40 drops.
 10 years ago '04        #747
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
oh and not to mention there's an update you need to download and install which is just similiar to that of the Beta. be prepared to wait a bit longer
 10 years ago '04        #748
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
there is already a free track and red camo on there to download for free everyone so get it while you can. I got the limited edition. anyone else get it? for about $27 more it's alot but then again it'll be worth alot more in the long run and it's the audio cd soundtrack and the blu ray is pretty good. takes you in depth of how the game was made from part 1 all the way until this mgs4.
 10 years ago '06        #749
dbaez 
space
space
space
$18 | Props total: 0 0
Does anybody know if we be able to watch just the cutscene because some of them are just badass........................
 06-13-2008, 08:40 AM         #750
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I played it for 2 hours 35 minutes and..........NOTHING too exciting

because it seems like I seen all that before in trailers and sh*t.

only wtf movement I never seen before was that crazy sh*t before ACT 1 begins, the fu*k was that all about?....

Gameplay/experience wise It all felt kinda odd though, now more then ever Kojima is teasing you to go all out shooting and sh*t, but I ain't falling for that:finger:. I didn't k!ll one person yet in those 2 hours, simply sneaking by is all that needs to be done when possible.

But when I see all this gun dealing and sh*t it is teasing me to go rambo. I ain't doing that though:finger:, I will try that on the 2nd playthrough which I will do in FPS mode:D.

Graphics look very clean, also it all moves very smoothly so it makes stealth gameplay perfect for me.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 06-13-2008 at 08:43 AM..
 06-13-2008, 08:45 AM         #751
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dbaez said:
Does anybody know if we be able to watch just the cutscene because some of them are just badass........................
of course not, also YOUTUBE ERA is here so their is no need for that kind of stuff in games anymore.
 10 years ago '05        #752
Arsonic. 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,005 | Props total: 108 108
10 Hours into it...I'm in Act 4, Big Boss Hard. This game has no equal.
 10 years ago '04        #753
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
anybody get the rare frog doll
 10 years ago '05        #754
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,098 | Props total: 10795 10795
Luckily for me... I never watched anything on MGS to crazy... so everything I'm playing and seeing is new to me...

*SPOILERS*

I met up with Drebin and now i'm running through a battlefield with an oil drum trying to get to Rat Patrol.... this game is the epitome of SICKNESS... i didn't even know about the octosuit and sh*t....

and wtf... when did the Metal Gears get life? These mothafu*kaz was bleedin, screaming, etc

*End Spoilers*

Damn, spoiler tags would be so dope for this section... imma pitch the idea to ronnie again and see what happens.
 06-13-2008, 09:28 AM         #755
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It is indeed sick THIS IS HOLLYWOOD BLOCKBUSTER GAMING, but I am guessing ACT 2 and beyond will be more exciting for me since I have no idea what is happening there or where is happening, this whole middle east setting/cutscenes and even gameplay was stuff I saw before.

btw how is that 80 gig?, you tried putting PS2 games in yet? and upscaling them and sh*t for better visuals. Or did you not even mess with the XMB and went straight to MGS4?

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 06-13-2008 at 09:31 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #756
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
I haven't popped a PS2 game in... I'm gonna do that in a few and let you know how it looks... as far as visuals go, i wouldn't even be able to tell u cuz I don't have my 40" yet... plannin to go this weekend or the next to get it... but i'll tell you how it runs performance wise

xmb took some gettin used to after usin the 360 OS for so long, but I think I got the hang of it
 06-13-2008, 09:37 AM         #757
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh alright

XMB is full of features that I think I never seen before, but ya I think anybody who never had a PSP before PS3 came out or been other consoles before PS3 would need to get used to the XMB.
 10 years ago '05        #758
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
Yeah... it's nice though, very sleek... i'm using my Wi Fi connection and I thought it'd be mad slow (67% signal it says) but I got the F1 demo in like 10-15 minutes... hopefully when I play online, I won't lag the hell out of people lol

but that's another discussion

Snake is still a funny individual... his voice k!lls me.
 10 years ago '04        #759
ucantseeme004 58 heat pts58
space
space
$4,102 | Props total: 1 1
i just got done the f!ght with beauty and the beast im 6 hours into the story
 10 years ago '05        #760
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,064 | Props total: 706 706
 Arsonic. said:
10 Hours into it...I'm in Act 4, Big Boss Hard. This game has no equal.
Jesus you going hard like COD4 and sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy