Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Thread (Any spoilers without warning = automatic ban)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #241
Will Branson 
space
space
$3,327 | Props total: 3 3
psn: wbranson1
game id: wbranson1

Last edited by Will Branson; 04-19-2008 at 02:53 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #242
gordo 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,483 | Props total: 0 0
 authenic said:
still havent gotten a id dont fret do this tech it works I made two ids!!!

1) Get to the long registration form as quickly as possible... then RELAX. Fill out this form very carefully and slowly. Remember that the KONAMI ID NAME must be all lower case and the password must have at least some letters in it and be at least 8 characters long... whereas the GAME ID NAME must be different and the password must be ALL NUMERIC.

2) DON'T submit this (you'll get a timeout)... just make sure it is fully filled out and ready... keep the screen near the submit button. Then, open a new tab in your browser.

3) In the new tab, visit the Konami ID site again. Go through the first set of screens very quickly and if you manage to get to the long registration form and it loads completely (and quickly,) switch back to the tab that was fully filled out and quickly hit submit.

4) Be prepared for the confirmation page. As SOON as it loads, quickly scroll down and click REGISTER. Don't bother looking over your information, because it will time-out.

After many tries, this seemed to work for me. FINALLY. It seems the system gives you a session ID that times out WAY TOO SOON for EVERY STEP. Don't they actually want anyone to read at least two words of their agreement on the second page? Apparently not.

Oh, and if you get the generic "Our servers are down" type of message instead of the usual "we deleted your session" message... you can recover from this by entering this into your browser's address bar and hitting enter:

javascript&colonalert(document.coo kie='');

If a blank alert box pops up, your browser supports this and just nuked the cookie for the site you were visiting. This should let Konami's servers to let you try again sooner, rather than giving you this generic message for a while.

Hope this helps. I kept at this for a while until I discovered exactly how Konami's servers were trying to handle this situation, then came up with this solution to circumvent their silliness. It would be much better if they didn't have this problem to begin with.
:applause::applause::applause::applause:

psn=look at sig
game id=gordo-gordof

Last edited by gordo; 04-19-2008 at 03:47 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #243
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
 authenic said:

1) Get to the long registration form as quickly as possible... then RELAX. Fill out this form very carefully and slowly. Remember that the KONAMI ID NAME must be all lower case and the password must have at least some letters in it and be at least 8 characters long... whereas the GAME ID NAME must be different and the password must be ALL NUMERIC.

2) DON'T submit this (you'll get a timeout)... just make sure it is fully filled out and ready... keep the screen near the submit button. Then, open a new tab in your browser.

3) In the new tab, visit the Konami ID site again. Go through the first set of screens very quickly and if you manage to get to the long registration form and it loads completely (and quickly,) switch back to the tab that was fully filled out and quickly hit submit.

4) Be prepared for the confirmation page. As SOON as it loads, quickly scroll down and click REGISTER. Don't bother looking over your information, because it will time-out.

After many tries, this seemed to work for me. FINALLY. It seems the system gives you a session ID that times out WAY TOO SOON for EVERY STEP. Don't they actually want anyone to read at least two words of their agreement on the second page? Apparently not.

Oh, and if you get the generic "Our servers are down" type of message instead of the usual "we deleted your session" message... you can recover from this by entering this into your browser's address bar and hitting enter:

If a blank alert box pops up, your browser supports this and just nuked the cookie for the site you were visiting. This should let Konami's servers to let you try again sooner, rather than giving you this generic message for a while.

Hope this helps. I kept at this for a while until I discovered exactly how Konami's servers were trying to handle this situation, then came up with this solution to circumvent their silliness. It would be much better if they didn't have this problem to begin with.
PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS!!!!

sh*t finally worked

PSN: InpherKnow
Game ID: inpherknow

Last edited by DIGI; 04-19-2008 at 02:13 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #244
fmills15  OP
space
space
$1,560 | Props total: 19 19
took 50+ tries until authenic's method, but it be done now boss.

[KONAMI ID]
fmills15
[GAME ID]
triple_og_mills
 10 years ago '05        #245
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
that update for online takes years to download...fu*king cancelled the sh*t twice...i might start it later and leave it overnight
 10 years ago '04        #246
bigboi2006 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,299 | Props total: 8 8
PSN: bigboi0206
GAME ID: bigboi-0206

Konami gets a big FUCK YOU for all the trouble I went through to get a GAME ID.

Last edited by bigboi2006; 04-19-2008 at 06:51 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #247
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 authenic said:

You dat dude for this one. Game ID kuruption81. Be on Monday.
 10 years ago '04        #248
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 bigboi2006 said:
PSN: bigboi0206
GAME ID: bigboi-0206

Konami get a big fu*k YOU for all the trouble I went through to get a GAME ID.
Real fu*king talk.
 04-19-2008, 06:28 PM         #249
blackflaem 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is there supposed to be a demo for MGS?
 04-19-2008, 09:52 PM         #250
Isaac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Utmost said:
that update for online takes years to download...fu*king cancelled the sh*t twice...i might start it later and leave it overnight
co-sign... i went out to eat for about 2 hours and came back and now its at 7%:banghead:
 10 years ago '05        #251
natural 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,954 | Props total: 3 3
finally got to my gamestop and picked up the dvd today and luckily i got a 12 digit code!!! so im downloading that big a.ss update now (about 2 hours in, WTF!!!) so hopefully this sh*t will be done soon
 10 years ago '05        #252
bgj887 
space
space
$1,517 | Props total: 30 30
for those still having issues with their BS 9-digit code, email konami here i did yest and got a new code today, u have to include your old code and ur email
 10 years ago '05        #253
TaNk85 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,518 | Props total: 1 1
psn: xTaNk
game id: big_tank87
 10 years ago '05        #254
TaNk85 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,518 | Props total: 1 1
i heard there was a single player training mode... where?
 10 years ago '05        #255
bgj887 
space
space
$1,517 | Props total: 30 30
psn: bgj887
game id: bgj88700
 10 years ago '04        #256
dogmanx23 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 328 328
psn dogmanx23

game id dogmanx33

MONDAY BABY!
 10 years ago '05        #257
natural 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,954 | Props total: 3 3
my sh*t went through first time no problem

GAME ID: jtriz1987
 04-20-2008, 03:46 AM         #258
l1lmpma$term1nd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hit me up XxFurlyGhostxX -PSN BXGS clan
 10 years ago '05        #259
damien1928 32 heat pts32
space
space
$4,347 | Props total: 2858 2858
 authenic said:

:applause::applause::applause::applause:
 10 years ago '04        #260
# 58 
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100
so,does this go live at midnight? or a certain time on monday?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy