Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Thread (Any spoilers without warning = automatic ban)

most viewed right now
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
97 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Rapper Brisco Busted For Selling Fake Money And Credit Card Scams
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 21 Savage Responds To 22 Savage
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside This J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" Fan Theory Is Going To Blow Your Mind
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #221
# 58 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 50 50
 <<InphDigi>> said:
this konami id site is the WORST sh*t EVER
son,who you telling....i can't figure this out

it keeps telling me that my konami id is available one second...then the next it's telling me it's not....then it says the e-mail is already registered....this fu*king site is retarded. they better fix this sh*t...because if i don't get to play mgo...i'ma black out
 9 years ago '06        #222
JCSIII 71 heat pts71
space
space
$6,851 | Props total: 29 29
The Konami ID site is a fu*king joke
 9 years ago '06        #223
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$12,979 | Props total: 499 499
just made mine.. keep trying. site is a bi*ch tho
 9 years ago '06        #224
JCSIII 71 heat pts71
space
space
$6,851 | Props total: 29 29
The site becomes more stable late at night,that's the best time to do it.
 04-18-2008, 11:14 PM         #225
WonderBoi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Question guys, I got my konami id and game id, has anyone logged onto the game with the game id? I tried it a few times and it said can't connect to server. I wanted to make sure I am not the only one?? Is this because you can't play the game yet or is something wrong with my id?

Thanks.
 9 years ago '04        #226
# 58 
space
space
well,finally got my sh*t registered....but i didn't get a conformation e-mail...probably because that sh*tty website is still acting up...i was able to log in the website about an hour ago with my konami id.

so,my question is....do i need to receive a conformation e-mail in order to play mgo?

i tried to log in on the psn...but like dude said above me...it said it was unable to connect to server...probably because it's not live yet....anyone try to log in on the psn yet?
 9 years ago '06        #227
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
same thing here, cant connect to server. starts the 21st
 9 years ago '04        #228
# 58 
space
space
good with everything now...konami id/game id, conformation e-mail.....just waiting for monday
 9 years ago '04        #229
Will Branson 
space
space
$3,324 | Props total: 0 0
 WonderBoi said:
Question guys, I got my konami id and game id, has anyone logged onto the game with the game id? I tried it a few times and it said can't connect to server. I wanted to make sure I am not the only one?? Is this because you can't play the game yet or is something wrong with my id?

Thanks.
i also tried and got the same message.... server will be up monday but not sure what time.....
 9 years ago '06        #230
authenic 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,240 | Props total: 271 271
still havent gotten a id dont fret do this tech it works I made two ids!!!

1) Get to the long registration form as quickly as possible... then RELAX. Fill out this form very carefully and slowly. Remember that the KONAMI ID NAME must be all lower case and the password must have at least some letters in it and be at least 8 characters long... whereas the GAME ID NAME must be different and the password must be ALL NUMERIC.

2) DON'T submit this (you'll get a timeout)... just make sure it is fully filled out and ready... keep the screen near the submit button. Then, open a new tab in your browser.

3) In the new tab, visit the Konami ID site again. Go through the first set of screens very quickly and if you manage to get to the long registration form and it loads completely (and quickly,) switch back to the tab that was fully filled out and quickly hit submit.

4) Be prepared for the confirmation page. As SOON as it loads, quickly scroll down and click REGISTER. Don't bother looking over your information, because it will time-out.

After many tries, this seemed to work for me. FINALLY. It seems the system gives you a session ID that times out WAY TOO SOON for EVERY STEP. Don't they actually want anyone to read at least two words of their agreement on the second page? Apparently not.

Oh, and if you get the generic "Our servers are down" type of message instead of the usual "we deleted your session" message... you can recover from this by entering this into your browser's address bar and hitting enter:

javascript&colonalert(document.coo kie='');

If a blank alert box pops up, your browser supports this and just nuked the cookie for the site you were visiting. This should let Konami's servers to let you try again sooner, rather than giving you this generic message for a while.

Hope this helps. I kept at this for a while until I discovered exactly how Konami's servers were trying to handle this situation, then came up with this solution to circumvent their silliness. It would be much better if they didn't have this problem to begin with.
 9 years ago '06        #231
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,229 | Props total: 559 559
 authenic said:
still havent gotten a id dont fret do this tech it works I made two ids!!!

1) Get to the long registration form as quickly as possible... then RELAX. Fill out this form very carefully and slowly. Remember that the KONAMI ID NAME must be all lower case and the password must have at least some letters in it and be at least 8 characters long... whereas the GAME ID NAME must be different and the password must be ALL NUMERIC.

2) DON'T submit this (you'll get a timeout)... just make sure it is fully filled out and ready... keep the screen near the submit button. Then, open a new tab in your browser.

3) In the new tab, visit the Konami ID site again. Go through the first set of screens very quickly and if you manage to get to the long registration form and it loads completely (and quickly,) switch back to the tab that was fully filled out and quickly hit submit.

4) Be prepared for the confirmation page. As SOON as it loads, quickly scroll down and click REGISTER. Don't bother looking over your information, because it will time-out.

After many tries, this seemed to work for me. FINALLY. It seems the system gives you a session ID that times out WAY TOO SOON for EVERY STEP. Don't they actually want anyone to read at least two words of their agreement on the second page? Apparently not.

Oh, and if you get the generic "Our servers are down" type of message instead of the usual "we deleted your session" message... you can recover from this by entering this into your browser's address bar and hitting enter:

javascript&colonalert(document.coo kie='');

If a blank alert box pops up, your browser supports this and just nuked the cookie for the site you were visiting. This should let Konami's servers to let you try again sooner, rather than giving you this generic message for a while.

Hope this helps. I kept at this for a while until I discovered exactly how Konami's servers were trying to handle this situation, then came up with this solution to circumvent their silliness. It would be much better if they didn't have this problem to begin with.
:applause::applause: Props worked in first try!
 9 years ago '05        #232
GodzMustBeCrazy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$5,776 | Props total: 303 303
Got mine after 15 tries last night...My Game ID is godz_mustbecrazy see you all on Monday!!
 9 years ago '05        #233
freemusic man 
space
space
$1,716 | Props total: 35 35
damn i thought my cpu was actin up but its the site damn thats gay as fu*kin hell =( damn you snake !! lol
 9 years ago '04        #234
+HydrO+ 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,506 | Props total: 17 17
i give up with this konami id sh*t

fu*k YOU KONAMI :finger: BUY SOME SERVERS YOU CHEAP BASTARDS
 9 years ago '04        #235
# 58 
space
space
psn: X58X
game id: x*x58xxx

hit me on monday

Last edited by # 58; 04-19-2008 at 03:03 PM..
 04-19-2008, 10:21 AM         #236
WonderBoi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gunman_for_hire

See You Monday.
 9 years ago '06        #237
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
psn dtrain12
game id dtrain12 see yall then
 9 years ago '06        #238
authenic 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,240 | Props total: 271 271
follow the steps id 12envynhate
 04-19-2008, 12:21 PM         #239
_QD_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
psn: QDK77
Game ID: quincy77
 9 years ago '04        #240
+HydrO+ 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,506 | Props total: 17 17
bout fu*king time

psn : hydro26
gameid : hydro-0001
Home      

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
197 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Would You Put A Ring On It Even After Her Past?
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
105 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Future ROY Ben Simmons blocks his Sexy ass Sister on Twitter
105 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 22 Savage vs Noplug
245 comments
21 hours ago