Apr 3 - 50 Cent Wants His Son & Baby's Mother Out Of His House

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
94 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-03-2008, 03:40 PM         #41
Tarek  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if i was 50 i would slap that bi*ch so hard...
 10 years ago '04        #42
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,125 | Props total: 998 998
I doubt if he throwing his son out , but his baby mama prolly getting the boot sh*t . From what this shows she's a digger and the Judge seen it as well thats why he dropped her sh*t to 6700.
 04-03-2008, 03:56 PM         #43
latriceh6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BRAZZ said:
when you have a babymother, you'll understand.
i am a baby mama and i am not anything like that, enlighten me
 10 years ago '06        #44
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,006 | Props total: 1467 1467
You k!ll the bi*ch yet?
 04-03-2008, 04:09 PM         #45
heyyo545  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fiftys baby's mama got another baby's daddy
 10 years ago '05        #46
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 stogz said:
Have a baby by me baby, be a millionaire
I write the check before the baby comes, who the fu*k cares

^^^ I guess this no longer applies
this is why they read us fairy tales as kids but i guess u didn't grasp the concept as u got older
 10 years ago '04        #47
albemarle 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,143 | Props total: 447 447
Tompkins and Marquis, along with another daughter of Tompkins belonging to a different man, were allowed to remain in 50's house under the condition that Tompkins use some of the money to find new residency.
Did any of yall that keep saying 50 is wrong read that?

It ain't like 50 is just kicking them out for no reason, she was supposed to be using the money to find a new place to live to begin with. 50 ain't kicking his son out he just making his baby mama man up and keep her end of the bargin.
 10 years ago '05        #48
BoxdenSleuth 26 heat pts26
space
space
space
$1,274 | Props total: 97 97
 lexball50 said:
As the dude in the earlier post said, when u get a baby mamma you will understand. bi*ches be using the kids to get sh*t and do this and that. Im sure that n*gga aint put his son out. Hes putting the bi*ch out, people always try to put a spin on sh*t. No way would any man put they own 10 year old shorty out. Until I see the youtube video of him saying I WANT MY SON OUT THE HOUSE, im calling bullsh*t.

7 grand a month, 7 motherfu*king grand a month, the bi*ch could littereally live any 2 places she wanted.
Not really fam, 7k a month ='s 84k a year. That isn't enough to live in a good neighborhood in NY, on Long Island and comfortably afford to cover all the houses expenses. Any house thats decent is atleast 450-500k, trust me, I live in one.

Not saying thats bad money, but its not like she can live ANYWHERE she wants on 84k, thats not any big money.
 10 years ago '04        #49
noshirtforyou 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,448 | Props total: 0 0
new cd comin soon? G U NIT!!!!!!!! haha
 10 years ago '08        #50
Prospect 
space
space
$46 | Props total: 6 6
Kick her a.ss out, but he might think fruck it the kid will survive with this damn 7000 a month
 10 years ago '05        #51
That Dude 
space
space
$847 | Props total: 89 89
 lexball50 said:
As the dude in the earlier post said, when u get a baby mamma you will understand. bi*ches be using the kids to get sh*t and do this and that. Im sure that n*gga aint put his son out. Hes putting the bi*ch out, people always try to put a spin on sh*t. No way would any man put they own 10 year old shorty out. Until I see the youtube video of him saying I WANT MY SON OUT THE HOUSE, im calling bullsh*t.

7 grand a month, 7 motherfu*king grand a month, the bi*ch could littereally live any 2 places she wanted.
exactly. the kid is 10 obviously he cant live on his own yet so if the mom goes he goes aswell. The media or 50 baby moms prolly included the kids name in it to make people feel sorry for her or to make the story that much juicer. No way would he kick his son out. He don't have custody, so obviously where ever the mom goes the kid goes. Simple. 7 g's a month? and she cant find her own place? fu*k that, thats what we call a leecher or a user. On top of that she his housing another mans kid in his house. How would y'all feel bout that.

Last edited by That Dude; 04-03-2008 at 04:40 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #52
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
 BoxdenSleuth said:
Not really fam, 7k a month ='s 84k a year. That isn't enough to live in a good neighborhood in NY, on Long Island and comfortably afford to cover all the houses expenses. Any house thats decent is atleast 450-500k, trust me, I live in one.

Not saying thats bad money, but its not like she can live ANYWHERE she wants on 84k, thats not any big money.
and if she got a fu*king job that money hes giving her could go a long way who says she has to live in ny she could move into a nice apartment in jersey on that 84k a year
 10 years ago '05        #53
That Dude 
space
space
^^^ also, she was gettin' 25k a month before the judge decided to lower the child support, and this is recent. so if she was smart, she should have stashed some of that money away for a time like this.
 10 years ago '05        #54
That Dude 
space
space
 Tarek said:
if i was 50 i would slap that bi*ch so hard...
Yes exactly. That defeats the purpose. She would sue him for a.ssault and battery and walk away with millions
 10 years ago '06        #55
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,916 | Props total: 7614 7614
 BoxdenSleuth said:

Most people take out a mortgage. A $500,000 house at a 7% interest rate over 30years = $3,327 Taxes and insurance on a house like that come out to about $600 a month. The bi*ch still got over $3000 to live on each month. Which is way more than she ever dreamed of having when she was broke and on the SouthSide of Queens NY. All she has to do is invest a G a month and she'll be str8 even after she stops recieving support. She can even afford a nice car with that bread. She obviously isnt good with money management. She probably tryna live like 50
 04-03-2008, 04:58 PM         #56
finesse1272  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
i doubt he's kicking the kid out like that u know how the news twists sh*t for a story. i ain't no fif fan or nothing, but if he putting the bi*ch out it's only right that kid goes because he may not be old enough to watch himself yet. 400 million dollar man won't be home much and u can't take the kid with u all the time. if he kept the kid whats the reason for child support? it's child support not bi*ch support.
LOL @ it's child support not bi*ch support
 04-03-2008, 05:05 PM         #57
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:applause:

fu*k her
 10 years ago '05        #58
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
7000 a month is enough to buy a halfway decent house in a pretty good school district
 10 years ago '04        #59
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
put a foot to her a.ss like martial arts
 10 years ago '04        #60
mprnc2000 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,955 | Props total: 1572 1572
Come on now everyone. We all know 50 loves his son. The kid with him all the time. Only a stupid n*gga would think he's kicking his son out on the streets
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
75 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
39 comments
19 hours ago