Apr 3 - 50 Cent Wants His Son & Baby's Mother Out Of His House

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #21
Young Ive 
space
space
$643 | Props total: 0 0
n*gga she make 84,000 crazy i don't think i would work either but i would have my own place
 04-03-2008, 01:12 PM         #22
TheChamp86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Offcourse hes not kicking hes son out of the crib,he just wants the hoe out of the house.i bet 50 has already suggested that the kid can live with him til she finds her own space
 04-03-2008, 01:31 PM         #23
longblkman  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m_cullins said:
This is true also if you giving your baby mother 25,000 every month or 6,700 amonth how the hell are you kicking your son out this bi*ch needs to go get her own house point blank.
PREACH!!!
 04-03-2008, 01:35 PM         #24
D.Tek  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50's paying 7 g's a month for ex to take care of their kid....so y would he tell his baby mama to leave and not for the kid to go with her??
 04-03-2008, 01:35 PM         #25
ROC da MIC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
marquis is good

he rolls with us as much as possible! he always has a house with his pops he's just not letting his moms take advantage coz if she was smart this wouldnt have gone to court and that lawyer money wouldve gone in her pocket
 10 years ago '05        #26
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 BRAZZ said:
when you have a babymother, you'll understand.

:applause:
 10 years ago '05        #27
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 Veno da Don said:
I guess. Wouldn't catch me kicking my seed out of nowhere but I'm just a different type of n*gga I suppose. But Karma is still a bi*ch and it's catches up with your a.ss eventually.
i doubt he's kicking the kid out like that u know how the news twists sh*t for a story. i ain't no fif fan or nothing, but if he putting the bi*ch out it's only right that kid goes because he may not be old enough to watch himself yet. 400 million dollar man won't be home much and u can't take the kid with u all the time. if he kept the kid whats the reason for child support? it's child support not bi*ch support.
 10 years ago '06        #28
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,916 | Props total: 7614 7614
 Sivraj said:
Thats some fu*ked up sh*t. I mean damn atleast kick tha babymother out, but not ya kid man thats some sad sh*t.

I dont think the kid is old enough to stay in a house by himself.
 10 years ago '05        #29
Chicano_Flow 
space
space
$1,689 | Props total: 35 35
Wait this bi*ch is living with 50 in the same house and she still gettin that 7,000 a month, I would be pissed if i was 50, shes getting away with alot.I can just picture her sitting down on her lazy a.ss, eating all the food, using up all the electricity, then walking up to 50 in the beginning of the month like "Where my $7,000". I thought the purpose of having to pay child support is when the couple are seperated, fu*k that how can that bi*ch have it in her heart to be that way if she living in a big house for free. If she wanna live in the house then NO MONEY, but if she want money then KICK HER OUT.

SIMPLE AS THAT
 04-03-2008, 02:36 PM         #30
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROC da MIC said:
marquis is good

he rolls with us as much as possible! he always has a house with his pops he's just not letting his moms take advantage coz if she was smart this wouldnt have gone to court and that lawyer money wouldve gone in her pocket
And there it is
 10 years ago '04        #31
Evil G 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,692 | Props total: 799 799
im wonderin if he's doin all this sh*t jus to take full custody of his son.
 10 years ago '05        #32
chrismb 581 heat pts581
space
space
$19,291 | Props total: 33610 33610
 Malcolm s3x said:
50 is an idiot. I would ask for joint custody or full custody because apparently she cannot raise the child on her own.

Thats what I would do in that situation because I wouldn't want my child living with a mother who is trying to extort money out of her sons father. It's one thing to need help but to simply use them man is distasteful. I know females who used their child support money to to buy clothes and get their hair done every week.

thats why I don't get involved with women who are not career/goal minded. don't give a fu*k how good you look. if you dont have a successful career or are not in college then I'm not talking to you.
you obviously have both of your parents...its very difficult for the men to have custody of the child no matter how rich you are unless you PROVE that the mother of the child is unfit of being a mother...YES she may be living in his house but she COULD if she really wanted to get her own place..even if it is an apartment....plus hes on the road 24/7 how the hell could he have custody of the child when hes never at home? with 50's child support that he HAS to give out that is enough for the mother to provide a good roof over their son head

Last edited by chrismb; 04-03-2008 at 02:48 PM..
 04-03-2008, 03:06 PM         #33
starbound  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 born wisdom said:
to kick ya bm out is one thing but to kick ya son out is another. 50 is fu*ked for that. you dont kick ya seed to the curb like that.

He isn't kicking his son 2 the curb dummy, He just doesn't want his baby mother eating off him @ the expense of their son when she needs to get her own... His son can come stay w/ him.
 10 years ago '04        #34
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 1781 1781
Dis bi*ch should have money stacked from when she was getting like 50,00 a month, dat bi*ch wasn't blowin dat..she was stackin...but I feel fif on dat...he can't kick out da baby mama witout kickin out da son, cuz i mean fif's never home,...who would watch the kid? The kid has to go wit da mom, cuz he damn show can't stay wit fif..its just the way it was said made it sound much worse...
 04-03-2008, 03:12 PM         #35
Young Candino  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why doesnt she simply get her own house... shes basically trying to rob 50, no woman needs 50 grand a month to raise her son... now shes getting 6700, thats still more than enough...

I woulda kicked her to the curb too...
 10 years ago '04        #36
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 2410 2410
if the bi*ch can't live off of 6,700 a month then she really has her priorities fu*ked up..... and the kid he is kickin out is not his son, it is her daughter from some other n*gga...... just another bi*ch tryin to milk a n*gga for everything she can expecting continuous hand outs but won't do sh*t for herself..........
 10 years ago '07        #37
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,091 | Props total: 30415 30415
Have a baby by me baby, be a millionaire
I write the check before the baby comes, who the fu*k cares

^^^ I guess this no longer applies
 04-03-2008, 03:25 PM         #38
nirvana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she was stupid for at least nine months, she was getting $25k. she shoulda done something with that money. just goes to show you that you shouldnt put your d1ck in every thing.
 10 years ago '08        #39
gangsta_blck 9 heat pts
space
space
$581 | Props total: 0 0
If 50 kickin his on bloodline out then he's less of a man, But if he wants her out then its understood.and moving his son in with him.....

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by gangsta_blck; 04-03-2008 at 03:27 PM..
 04-03-2008, 03:29 PM         #40
keioss01  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they need a law to put a limit on child support.. i say $5,000 tops.
any higher and u just a gold digger..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago