most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
128 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-03-2008, 11:11 AM         #1
5999 pageviews
84 comments

Danja2Society 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Apr 3 - 50 Cent Wants His Son & Baby's Mother Out Of His House

Rap mogul 50 Cent is expected to ask a judge today (April 3) to give his ex-girlfriend and their kid the boot from his Long Island house.

Fif wants his child's mother Shaniqua Tompkins and the couple's 10-year-old son, Marquise Jackson, forced out of the home he owns in Long Island, New York, according to Radar.

The rapper (born Curtis Jackson) and his ex went at it in court for a year after
[pic - click to view]

Fif filed to create an official child support arrangement because Tomkins financial demands were getting out of hand.
[pic - click to view]

In April, a judge awarded Tompkins $25,000 a month ($10,000 a month in child support and $15,000 for expenses), approximately half of the $50,000 a month she'd requested, while the court reviewed expenses for her and 50's son. But the suit ended with 50 laughing all the way to the bank when a
[pic - click to view]

judge significantly cut Tompkins checks to $6,700 in February.

Tompkins and Marquis, along with another daughter of Tompkins belonging to a different man, were allowed to remain in 50's house under the condition that Tompkins use some of the money to find new residency.

She hasn't and Fif reportedly doesn't believe she even tried.

Tompkins' lawyer, Paul Catsandonis said he plans to argue today that an eviction is impossible because his client isn't technically a tenant. She's never had a lease agreement or paid any rent there. In addition, both her children attend school in the upscale district in which the home is located.

On top of that, Tompkins contends the house was bought for her anyway, Fif just changed his mind about putting it in her name right before closing. Earlier claims from both sides said the place was bought so Marquise would have access to quality schooling. No word where Tompkins and her children would go if she were evicted.

On Wednesday, a judge denied a motion for an emergency stay of today's hearing, which may have been requested to allow Tompkins lawyers to prepare a counter suit pertaining to the ownership issues. According to Radar, the denial of this request may mean that the judge didn't feel the eviction and ownership issues were related.

A publicist for 50 had no comment.

[pic - click to view]

http://www.sohh.com/artic .. icle.php/14445

84 comments for "Apr 3 - 50 Cent Wants His Son & Baby's Mother Out Of His House"

10 years ago '07        #2
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
All that money and he still can't handle one bi*ch
 10 years ago '04        #3
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,004 | Props total: 951 951
to kick ya bm out is one thing but to kick ya son out is another. 50 is fu*ked for that. you dont kick ya seed to the curb like that.
 10 years ago '04        #4
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
I guess. Wouldn't catch me kicking my seed out of nowhere but I'm just a different type of n*gga I suppose. But Karma is still a bi*ch and it's catches up with your a.ss eventually.
 10 years ago '05        #5
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Damn that's ruthless.
I bet money it was a n*gga laid up in there.
 10 years ago '07        #6
JoeDoe22 50 heat pts50
space
space
$4,116 | Props total: 230 230
Its cold blooded but she getting 7K a month tax free, she should be in her own sh*t.
 10 years ago '04        #7
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 1128 1128
man. if i was worth more than $10 million, every single person in my family is eating. i don't give a fu*k how people handle money. where i'm from, if one n*gga eats, everybody eats.

at the same time, we don't know the deep, down specifics of this whole claim, so i can't judge 50 in that aspect. i'm just saying what i would do.
 10 years ago '06        #8
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,875 | Props total: 25637 25637
true ^^^^^^^^^ but that's his son forget the mama that's his kid
 10 years ago '05        #9
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,111 | Props total: 516 516
she gets enough money from 50 to get her own place she needs to get a JOB damn shame id blame 50 u aint gonna be livin in my house i bought with anotha n*gga and sh*t fu*k that get your own sh*t if she wasnt getting out of control with money he would have neva took her to court...
dt

Last edited by DMT; 04-03-2008 at 11:44 AM..
 04-03-2008, 11:47 AM         #10
$h0wtym3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I aint sayin she a gold digger

but
 10 years ago '04        #11
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,532 | Props total: 275 275
 BRAZZ said:
when you have a babymother, you'll understand.
This is true also if you giving your baby mother 25,000 every month or 6,700 amonth how the hell are you kicking your son out this bi*ch needs to go get her own house point blank.

Last edited by m_cullins; 04-03-2008 at 11:56 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #12
Raziel 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,197 | Props total: 1445 1445
ya'll know some other dude chillin in that crib and its in his name so that his sh*t so i would have the judge make them find there own place and use that money im giving for ur own dmn crib

with little man ya'll already kno he set for life all he need to do is give the mother enough cake for 8 years then give that little n*gga a cool 5 mil and he good

f them gold digging tricks
 10 years ago '04        #13
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 1366 1366
 BRAZZ said:
when you have a babymother, you'll understand.
Real talk right there.
 10 years ago '06        #14
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,862 | Props total: 94 94

Dat Lazy Biitch Needz To Get Ur Own Place .. Whut In Tha fu*k Iz She Really Doin' Wit Nearly 7 Stackz & She Livin' Rent Free ? Iz Tha Biitch On Drugz ? I Hope Tha Judge Does Order Ur Azz Outta There; But Tha Kid Situation Iz Somethin' Different & Ya'll Nuggaz Will Never Understand Until U Have Ur Own "Babymama":banghead::thumbsdow

7,000 *Tax Free* / *No Rent* / = Serious ..

Shez A fu*kin' Bum Anyhow .. Any Real WOMEN Would Wanna Get Ur Own Place Anyway .. This Biitch Just Usin' 50 & Everyone Knowz Dat ..
 10 years ago '06        #15
lexball50 
space
space
$2,107 | Props total: 192 192
As the dude in the earlier post said, when u get a baby mamma you will understand. bi*ches be using the kids to get sh*t and do this and that. Im sure that n*gga aint put his son out. Hes putting the bi*ch out, people always try to put a spin on sh*t. No way would any man put they own 10 year old shorty out. Until I see the youtube video of him saying I WANT MY SON OUT THE HOUSE, im calling bullsh*t.

7 grand a month, 7 motherfu*king grand a month, the bi*ch could littereally live any 2 places she wanted.

Last edited by lexball50; 04-03-2008 at 12:37 PM..
 04-03-2008, 12:41 PM         #16
Malcolm Sex  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 is an idiot. I would ask for joint custody or full custody because apparently she cannot raise the child on her own.

Thats what I would do in that situation because I wouldn't want my child living with a mother who is trying to extort money out of her sons father. It's one thing to need help but to simply use them man is distasteful. I know females who used their child support money to to buy clothes and get their hair done every week.

thats why I don't get involved with women who are not career/goal minded. don't give a fu*k how good you look. if you dont have a successful career or are not in college then I'm not talking to you.
 10 years ago '04        #17
street_dreamin 
space
space
$795 | Props total: 0 0
is this the baby mama he got a kid wit and the kid is in the wanksta video
 10 years ago '04        #18
DjInfamous804 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 62 62
Well...I wouldn't kick my child out...but she would have to move on.Feel as though he is providing for him so might as well be the parent who should have custody of him.Yeah can guarantee she didn't look for a spot...cuz she was gettin it free and knowing her it was spent on foolish and lavish things....but who knows......she may have been naggin him alot and he just wants privacy to do him regardless of how many rooms he has
 10 years ago '05        #19
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,927 | Props total: 10789 10789
Thats some fu*ked up sh*t. I mean damn atleast kick tha babymother out, but not ya kid man thats some sad sh*t.
 04-03-2008, 12:57 PM         #20
Styl3s  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont like 50 but fu*k this bi*ch.. wanting 50k a month? why does she deserve that? she doesnt even deserve the 7k

she needs to stop leeching and get a fu*king a job, it would be different if she was working and sh*t but no shes just kicking back leeching of fifty and thats pathetic..i dont care about this if you had a baby mama you would understand bullsh*t if i had a baby momma her a.ss would be working because i wouldnt be the only one busting my a.ss to put food on the table while she kept her fatass at home 24/7 doing sh*t all
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
260 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
222 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy