Apr 2 - NY Giants Unveil Super Bowl Ring (pic)

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do You Like The Ring?

Props Slaps
 04-11-2008, 11:57 AM         #161
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i fu*kin explained way earlier why it makes perfect sense that they are world champions

the rest of you ladies just love to bicker

if you dont like american football thats fine but why the hell come in this thread to begin with unless it was your intent to start an argument.

and who the fu*k cares what sport has more fans, 50 cent has more fans than az but is he a better rapper?
 04-11-2008, 12:10 PM         #162
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:

NO, thats ^^^ not the point is it. YOU asked a question saying how are they world champions not what a dumb sport it is. the point is if theres no competition then they are the wold champions. if you just thought it was a dumb sport then I would have ignored your post you dumb a**hole.

the world eggplant throwing champion may be playing a dumb sport but if there is noone else in the world that was beaten him at the end of the day then he is the champion

stupid a.ss Europeans don't understand common logic

EXIT STAGE RIGHT ------------>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
"common logic" hahahhaha

yes, and i am still to be answered on that question, the only reason provided so far is "cuz no1 else can beat us dude!" which is idiotic as no1 else plays the sport at such a level,

what u dont seem 2 understand is this is true with many sports, yet they still dont proclaim themselves 2 be world champions,

the fact u call yourselves world champions is lacking completely in "common logic" () as u play no other countries, it is not an international contest hence it being idiotic 2 label it the world series/world champions.

how can u call some1 world champions if they have only defeated domestic opponents? u can say theyre the best team in the world but u cant give them a title of "world champions" as they simply arnet world champions.

this is simple stuff kid.

no he isnt u tit, the word champion means 2 DEFEAT others, not 2 simply show your better, or 2 a.ssume so.

if u dont beat international opponents u cannot proclaim yourself as world champions.
 04-11-2008, 12:16 PM         #163
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
i fu*kin explained way earlier why it makes perfect sense that they are world champions

if you dont like american football thats fine but why the hell come in this thread to begin with unless it was your intent to start an argument.

and who the fu*k cares what sport has more fans, 50 cent has more fans than az but is he a better rapper?
i missed it, i doubt u did. im guessing "but theres no1 better, so were world champions"

no1 did, some1 just laughed at the fact it says world champions on there.

and no, not more fans, more nations who play the sport, united have more fans than we do, bigger ground yet:

much better, it was yanks who brought up "us sport better than yours sports" when theyre clearly wrong by popular opinion.

and stop begging the welsh.
 10 years ago '07        #164
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,842 | Props total: 2109 2109
 jataylorlfc said:

the uk still has the best trained soldiers in the world, why do u think other nations special forces need british training.

country is in debt with china,
no the tide of war really changed when the russians (who had over 3million 2 deal with overnight, in 1 of the largest invasions ever seen) and turned hitler over, by the time the americans entered the war the nazis were already on the back foot, they just needed a big smack 2 go down, and america provided alot of numbers, but 2 quote a british soldier:

"when the british fired, the germans ducked, when the germans fired, the british ducked, when the americans fired, everybody ducked".

your country was built on religious extremism and genocide, mine on the shoulders of great warriors, im a british aborigine u dont know where the fu*k ur from.

bottom line is he said britain can do nothing, and has never done anything, and that history shows this, wheras history shows the exact opposite, britain has repelled invasion after invasion, won war after war etc.

Best trained? Yea u gotta get ur little princes to go and f!ght in the war.

Yo i'm tired of hearing people say the US is in debt. Its not about how much you owe, its how much your WORTH. I can tell you guys are not educated. Your candy a.sses would still be f!ghting the war if the US hadnt dropped the ATOM bomb i dont care what ur UK professors are saying. And you can quote your British soldiers all you want. I guess cuz one guy said that it must be true.

Warriors = Lamest response I ever heard. Probably got the "Braveheart" and 300 story straight from the british.
 04-11-2008, 12:59 PM         #165
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:

No he isn't, and you're right. But it needs saying when the majority of your populace are unaware that nobody really gives two fu*ks or care about their sports outside of the sports home territory.

It's entirely relevant to point you and other morons were trying to make about world champions. You're not world champions if you're playing a sport that isn't an international game. Simple.

If i created some new sport, i can't crown myself world champion based off the fact i'd be the best. Use some common sense.
 04-11-2008, 01:01 PM         #166
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:

Get your best football players from NFL europe and see if they can beat the giants. good luck. a**hole
"your" best players? Are you on crack. The best players in NFL Europe(i do believe it no longer exists) were Americans. They weren't our players at all.

Nobody in Europe actually watched or cared about NFL or NFL europe apart from the Germans.

I didn't even know there was such a thing as NFL Europe until i had the internet, that's how relevant it was to European people.
 04-11-2008, 01:39 PM         #167
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JordanWest86 said:

Yo i'm tired of hearing people say the US is in debt. Its not about how much you owe, its how much your WORTH. I can tell you guys are not educated. Your candy a.sses would still be f!ghting the war if the US hadnt dropped the ATOM bomb i dont care what ur UK professors are saying. And you can quote your British soldiers all you want. I guess cuz one guy said that it must be true.

Warriors = Lamest response I ever heard. Probably got the "Braveheart" and 300 story straight from the british.
wel, no we dont "gotta" hence him being withdrawn, he chose 2 go because he thinks it makes him look normal/he feels more dutiful 2 the country than others seeing as his life is provided completely by its ppl.

and again, the worlds special forces are trained by the british, cant u read?

unlucky then, it isnt going 2 stop. :D

how much is us currency worth?

well its obvious we are, u use educated as the umbrella term for knowledge, when a 3 year old can be educated, it is the magnitude of education and individual acumen which determines intelligence, and saying that intelligence is relative and applicable in different ways, you could be an intelligent football player and sh*te when it comes 2 everything else.

Your candy a.sses would still be f!ghting the war if the US hadnt dropped the ATOM bomb

no d*ckhead, japan posed no threat 2 the uk, and were already in talks of surrender when the us tried out its new experiment, this is general knowledge, and how u think that the japanese could defeat the european powers if they wernet "defeated" (i mean, what great warfare by the us...."erm....blow em up?!") by the us.

thats probably the loosest thing from fact youve claimed.

no it was the general consensus, the british and german forces were experienced in warfare, the americans wernet and were nervous f!ghters.

uk professors?

yes braveheart is british, scotish 2 be exact.

and youve never heard of celts? boudica of the britons? richard the lionheart?

they wore no body amour, often no clothes, just blue wode paint. would often scare the enemy (roman leigions usually) away by chanting banging their shields and displaying their bravery, before any swords clashed.

boudicca? who joined up the tribes of britain after her daughters were r*ped and she was flogged by the romans and brought the invasion of britain 2 its knees?

hadrians wall? used 2 keep the scots at bay? the roman empire ended at britain for a reason.

again, u only have 2 look @ britains record in war, what about rourkes drift? considered the greatest military defence in recent history?

and yes, look how uneducated i am.....:rolleyes:
 04-11-2008, 01:41 PM         #168
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and @ not knowing braveheart is british, o dear.
 04-11-2008, 01:47 PM         #169
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
no1 else plays the sport at such a level,
If you don't play the sport then theres no way in hell you would beat us in it. your best players in the sport are American, as well. Our star players such as Osi Umenyoria and Michael Strahan were born in or are from europe. therefore it doesn't matter if you played us or not. you wouldnt know the first thing about this dumb sport so theres no way in hell you would ever beat a champion professional team in it. we win by default

when Europe has the balls to have such egocentricity that we do to proclaim ourselves as world champs when we didnt even play you then maybe they can stand up to us. hasnt been that way in a very long time

Last edited by Black_Deuce; 04-11-2008 at 02:01 PM..
 04-11-2008, 01:55 PM         #170
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:

Nobody in Europe actually watched or cared about NFL
So then we are the best team int he world. definitely in America, and since you dont play it in europe then we win by default

what percentage of the giants are from new york or new jersey? in the same way WHY does it matter what percentage of NFL europe players are from europe. they play over there and therefore it is a European team. basic logic.
 04-11-2008, 02:06 PM         #171
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just in case you still wanna be stupid after reading the last 2 posts. Why arent the giants world champions.

there are no european players?

Ositadinma "Osi" Umenyiora (pronounced /OH-see yoo-men-YUR-ah (oo-men-yor-ah in Igbo)/) (born November 16, 1981 in Golders Green, London, England)
There are no european teams?

They are not world champions meaning there are teams in the world left that can beat them?

I dont get the logic. there are european players, european teams, the superbowl was even european broadcast you may not like our sports but we have them broadcast in your country when we have enough influence to ignore your favorite sports soccer doesnt even exist here. get our nuts outta your mouth, brit. get your money up and maybe you can ignore us they way we ignore the rest of the world in calling ourselves world champions

Last edited by Black_Deuce; 04-11-2008 at 02:11 PM..
 04-11-2008, 02:15 PM         #172
SamDaCandyMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You Brits are fu*king idiots. How is basketball not a popular sport around the world? The NBA has players from Argentina, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, China, Italy, England, Spain, Germany, Bosnia, Switzerland, Australia, Puerto Rico, Russia, Ukraine, Lithuania, Slovenia, numerous Countries from Africa... and I can go on and on. All of those countries have basketball leagues which are also very popular. Ever hear of FIBA? You're ignorant.
 04-11-2008, 02:16 PM         #173
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
europe lost
 04-11-2008, 02:19 PM         #174
SamDaCandyMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol..
 04-11-2008, 02:34 PM         #175
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:

So then we are the best team int he world. definitely in America, and since you dont play it in europe then we win by default

what percentage of the giants are from new york or new jersey? in the same way WHY does it matter what percentage of NFL europe players are from europe. they play over there and therefore it is a European team. basic logic.
You do have the best team in the world. But that doesn't give you the right to call yourself world champions, as if to imply there's an international battle for the title of being the best NFL team.

Because there isn't. It's a North American competition. THerefore you're North American champions.

It's simple logic. Your lack of sporting knowledge is the reason for your ignorance.
 04-11-2008, 02:44 PM         #176
SamDaCandyMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
You do have the best team in the world. But that doesn't give you the right to call yourself world champions, as if to imply there's an international battle for the title of being the best NFL team.

Because there isn't. It's a North American competition. THerefore you're North American champions.

It's simple logic. Your lack of sporting knowledge is the reason for your ignorance.
North America is part of the 'WORLD'. They are the only team in the 'WORLD' who won the superbowl. They are the 'WORLD' champions.
 04-11-2008, 02:44 PM         #177
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SamDaCandyMan said:
You Brits are fu*king idiots. How is basketball not a popular sport around the world? The NBA has players from Argentina, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, China, Italy, England, Spain, Germany, Bosnia, Switzerland, Australia, Puerto Rico, Russia, Ukraine, Lithuania, Slovenia, numerous Countries from Africa... and I can go on and on. All of those countries have basketball leagues which are also very popular. Ever hear of FIBA? You're ignorant.
It has players from certain countries? Is that how you guys constitute a game being global?

Rugby has professional players from every country in the world near enough. That doesn't mean it has a healthy following in every country in the world

Plus it isn't hard for basketball to have many international players. Being that the game is heavily based on how tall you are.

Wobble your head.

And no, they don't all have leagues that are very popular. Stop talking out of your arse. I'm from England, i think i'd know if we had a popular basketball league. Of course it's a given that a game as simple as basketball has alot of participants from all countries(so does volleyball), but that doesn't mean professional competitions have a healthy fan base:rolleyes:

The NBA can't even make it on TV unless it's 3 am in the morning over here.

And what the fu*k is FIBA? Every sport has an international federation, that isn't a reflection on global popularity you tit.

You people are complete morons. The fact your fellow man has gone out of his way to flood his profile with Anti-European rubbish is proof enough that you're losing.
 04-11-2008, 02:45 PM         #178
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JordanWest86 said:

You say that like Japan actually launched attacks on Europe and not only on foreign territory and colonies. It also seems your memory is fading if you cannot remember the attack on Pearl Harbour.

And if you hadn't dropped the Atom bomb many more tens of thousands of USA military wouldn't have been k!lled with a possibility of millions.

USA only helped itself when entering the war, stop talking like you were doing a favour, if Europe would have been compromised by Nazi's which was unlikely in the first place and Asia from Japanese forces do you think you would even exist today.
 04-11-2008, 02:47 PM         #179
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:

when Europe has the balls to have such egocentricity that we do to proclaim ourselves as world champs when we didnt even play you then maybe they can stand up to us. hasnt been that way in a very long time
stand up to you?

yes, european sports fans wouldnt dare 2 stand up 2 the might of americas sports fans, you scare us sh*tless, with ur chanting,singing,rioting,violence....o wait

>>>>your egocentricity
 10 years ago '05        #180
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
 D.O.H. said:
should have got some blue stones in it
exactly what i was gonna say
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy