Apr 2 - NY Giants Unveil Super Bowl Ring (pic)

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do You Like The Ring?

Props Slaps
 04-10-2008, 02:36 PM         #141
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"yorkshire pudding guvna" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

o dear o dear.

run out of things 2 say lad?
 04-10-2008, 02:37 PM         #142
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh and u mentioned the olympics, where the us LOST last time in basketball
 04-10-2008, 02:45 PM         #143
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dope Bai said:
You don't make any sense dog. You have an answer to everything, and it's always wrong.
If no one internationally cared about OUR sports, then why are there an abundance of international players in the NBA, NHL & MLB. You got guys like Bargnani (Italy), Disco Dirk (Germany), Barbosa (Brazil), Diaw & Parker (France), Delfino, Ginobli, Oberto & Nocioni (Argentina) Yao (China) to name a few in the NBA. You have an abundance of international player in the NHL. Not to mention all the international players in the MLB. ALso, games are being played overseas all the time. So i'd beg to differ with your comments. I would have to say that North American Sports are very popular arond the world.

Also, I remember the NY Giants playing the Dolphins at where? Wembley Stadium. Where is Wembly Stadium? in London England, oh what a surprise. For the NFL to play a game in England, there must be a huge fan base. Not to mention that there were over 81 000 english fans at that game. Check NFL.com.

The proof is in the yorkshire puding Govna.
So you sir, can take that L to the grave...:finger:
Your arguments are all false.

Because the NFL played in England that means there's a fanbase here? About 1/1000 people in England watch NFL.

And 99% of those are in London. An area populated with plastic Americans.

The UFC can fill stadiums here, that doesn't mean people like the UFC, it means the UFC only come once every blue moon.

There is no American sport that is global, except for possible boxing... And that didn't originate in America.

So no, like i said, take the L back.
 10 years ago '07        #144
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 r a n c i d said:
Your arguments are all false.

Because the NFL played in England that means there's a fanbase here? About 1/1000 people in England watch NFL.

And 99% of those are in London. An area populated with plastic Americans.

The UFC can fill stadiums here, that doesn't mean people like the UFC, it means the UFC only come once every blue moon.

There is no American sport that is global, except for possible boxing... And that didn't originate in America.

So no, like i said, take the L back.
HAHAHA...You guys make me laugh...
Nothing you say means anything dog. You proved to me that you and your spice girl crew are a bunch of fools. Everything you guys say is BS. You shouldn't be on this thread, if you don't care about the NFL. It's known fact that North American sports are popular world wide, and i don't know why your trying to argue that. The NFL played in your damn country and 81 000 people were there. Do you think Rugby could attract that amount of fans that the NFL did in North America. You guys suck. I ain't even trying to waste my time on you fools anymore. You guys have taken this thread way to far. I shouldn't have went down to your level, but i have to point out stupidity.

Bottom line is North American Sports and Athletes > English "sports" & "athletes". All day everyday.

What happened to Ricky Hatton?

I'm done. I'm going to blaze a blunt. I don't have any more time for you fools. Go watch a rugby game.:finger:

04-10-2008, 03:12 PM         #145
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rugby not drawing a crowd in America means nothing, because you have nothing.

What are the three most watched sportedin the world. Football(English), Rugby(English) and Cricket(English).

The NFL has sh*t figures. The Superbowl only gets a few million viewers!

It's a joke. Rugby world cup final got nearly a billion viewers.

American sports are NOT popular. Where are you sources? You have NONE. Your sources are that the NFL had a proper game in England for the first time in what, like 10 years, and it drew a few thousand fans?

That doesn't equate to sporting popularity. The WWE draws the same number of fans about 10 times a year!
 10 years ago '04        #146
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 r a n c i d said:
You aren't understanding. When a rugby team becomes world champions, ala South Africa, it's because they beat England, Tonga, Samoa and Argentinia.

It's becuse they beat other COUNTRIES, therefore it's an INTERNATIONAL competition that they have WON.

When an NFL or baseball team becomes world champions its because they beat a fu*king club team from New York(A state, not a country).

Get the difference? You aren't world champions if nobody plays the sport you're playing.

The same way you Canucks aren't world champions because you beat Russia, the only other country apart from Canada that plays Ice Hockey.

Come back when you compete in a sport the rest of the world play. Oh wait, you do, you play rugby, an international sport, and get DESTROYED every time.

rancid you lack of ice hockey knowledge makes you sound as ignorant as the americans you are trying to diss

icehockey is a VERY popular sport in quite a few countries across the world, russia and canada are just two of many

sweden, finland, belarus, latvia, russia, ukraine, czech, slovakia, germany, america are all countries with a considerable ice hockey following

it sounds like you are commenting only on what you know from your tiny little island, if you want to try and speak on global sports, i suggest you brush up on your knowledge of them.....
 10 years ago '07        #147
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,840 | Props total: 2105 2105
 r a n c i d said:
As i thought. No rebuttle at all. Moron

Well sorry I aint a boxden rat, I go to school and gotta work for a living, but I don't check this sh*t every 6 seconds like some. Your sources suck. I'm talkin about real injuries like concussions and broken collar bones. If football would k!ll some of that equipment there wouldnt be as many concussions. I know players are bigger now but there wasnt nearly as many injuries in the 60's.

Anyway tell your boyz to bring the heat and come play some American football. Think of all that money they can make. I'll go ahead and say they aint comin cuz they do not have the power, athletic ability, speed, or hand eye coordination. They CAN NOT keep up with the Santana Moss's and Devin Hester's of the world and all that sub 4.3 speed. Rugby's champ can crown themselves World Champs and no one's gunna care cuz no one gives a sh*t about rugby west of the Atlantic.
 10 years ago '07        #148
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,840 | Props total: 2105 2105
 jataylorlfc said:
@ history proving the british are nothing

the romans were sh*t scared of one of our warrior tribal QUEENS, we had a little empire....and the chinese term 4 a british person translates as "hero country person" wheras american is "friendly country person"

weve seen of the french over 100 years, the russians,the spanish armarda, the germans (twice), 40% of all inventions over the past 200 years have been british.

wheras the only war america has ever really contributed to, and won, was its war of independance, which was won by the french, spanish and protugese armys and navys, which had more than twice the infantry of the british.

an american/canadian bringing up history is hilarious, U HAVE NONE.

and @ the best players, then talking about old man river (beckham)

Yea i gotta put a stop to this FLAMER. You gunna have to realize US is the most powerful nation in the World. Most wealthy (by far), most powerful military, probably overall most intelligent and to say the Americans didnt have any effect on WWII is just senseless. I'm pretty sure the US ended the war with ease doing things other nations weren't even thinking of. So do not hate on the US. Sure am glad we left all u FLAMERZ overseas.
 04-10-2008, 09:43 PM         #149
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
I wouldnt go as far to say there arent any because I am sure there are

Are you telling me theres no Astronaut Rugby teams in Canada?

World Champions when you only play teams from your country Gotta love American logic
Get your best football players from NFL europe and see if they can beat the giants. good luck. a**hole
 04-11-2008, 04:48 AM         #150
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JordanWest86 said:
Yea i gotta put a stop to this FLAMER. You gunna have to realize US is the most powerful nation in the World. Most wealthy (by far), most powerful military, probably overall most intelligent and to say the Americans didnt have any effect on WWII is just senseless. I'm pretty sure the US ended the war with ease doing things other nations weren't even thinking of. So do not hate on the US. Sure am glad we left all u FLAMERZ overseas.
HE TALKED ABOUT HISTORY d*ckHEAD, LEARN 2 READ

and @ most intelligent, you "intelligence" agencies alone have had more failings, deliberate or otherwise than any1, your military, infantry, is made up of any1, the uk still has the best trained soldiers in the world, why do u think other nations special forces need british training.

and your a military superpower NOW, he was talking about history, and plus, do u know how much your country is in debt with china, your nation is like a little bully, north korea actually are testing nuclear warheads, yet u invade iraq america is known for being a country of morons, so how could it ever be the most intelligent?

no the tide of war really changed when the russians (who had over 3million 2 deal with overnight, in 1 of the largest invasions ever seen) and turned hitler over, by the time the americans entered the war the nazis were already on the back foot, they just needed a big smack 2 go down, and america provided alot of numbers, but 2 quote a british soldier:

"when the british fired, the germans ducked, when the germans fired, the british ducked, when the americans fired, everybody ducked".

your country was built on religious extremism and genocide, mine on the shoulders of great warriors, im a british aborigine u dont know where the fu*k ur from.

bottom line is he said britain can do nothing, and has never done anything, and that history shows this, wheras history shows the exact opposite, britain has repelled invasion after invasion, won war after war etc.
 04-11-2008, 04:50 AM         #151
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:

Get your best football players from NFL europe and see if they can beat the giants. good luck. a**hole
:banghead: thats not the point tho is it. the only reason u proclaim them as world champions is because no1 else wants 2 play such a sh*te sport, simple as.
 04-11-2008, 07:13 AM         #152
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JordanWest86 said:
probably overall most intelligent

and yet you think America ended WW2

lmfao
 04-11-2008, 07:15 AM         #153
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
:banghead: thats not the point tho is it. the only reason u proclaim them as world champions is because no1 else wants 2 play such a sh*te sport, simple as.
Just stop.

They will never understand basic common sense.
 10 years ago '04        #154
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,906 | Props total: 1149 1149
sick a.ss ring.

they should not put "18-1" on the rings. that's called "not classy".
 04-11-2008, 08:15 AM         #155
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME said:
rancid you lack of ice hockey knowledge makes you sound as ignorant as the americans you are trying to diss

icehockey is a VERY popular sport in quite a few countries across the world, russia and canada are just two of many

sweden, finland, belarus, latvia, russia, ukraine, czech, slovakia, germany, america are all countries with a considerable ice hockey following

it sounds like you are commenting only on what you know from your tiny little island, if you want to try and speak on global sports, i suggest you brush up on your knowledge of them.....
Firstly, the game is only really popular in a few of the countries you listed. Secondly I'm well aware that ice hockey has a following in eastern europe...

but how many registered hockey players are there outside canada? better yet, what are the globaltv ratings for big hockey events
 04-11-2008, 08:44 AM         #156
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JordanWest86 said:
Well sorry I aint a boxden rat, I go to school and gotta work for a living, but I don't check this sh*t every 6 seconds like some. Your sources suck. I'm talkin about real injuries like concussions and broken collar bones. If football would k!ll some of that equipment there wouldnt be as many concussions. I know players are bigger now but there wasnt nearly as many injuries in the 60's.

Anyway tell your boyz to bring the heat and come play some American football. Think of all that money they can make. I'll go ahead and say they aint comin cuz they do not have the power, athletic ability, speed, or hand eye coordination. They CAN NOT keep up with the Santana Moss's and Devin Hester's of the world and all that sub 4.3 speed. Rugby's champ can crown themselves World Champs and no one's gunna care cuz no one gives a sh*t about rugby west of the Atlantic.
My sources suck? Where are your sources idiot

You're an idiot. How is a concussion a real injury? There's a concussion atleast once in practically every rugby match.

Didn't you read the article i posted you too... It was about spinal cord injuries.. Those aren't a joke

It's all well and good saying American football has serious injuries more frequently than rugby players. But without evidence you're just lying to save face.

Plus you think a concussion is serious so that's your third strike.

And what are you talking about speed? I've already shown that rugby players are as fast. Hand eye coordination? You dont need much of that throwing a ball FORWARD. power, you need alot more in rugby. athletic ability? american footballers have 5 seconds of play with a 40 second break

LOL at nobody gives a fu*k about rugby west of the atlantic. Rugby has a healthy following in South America.

And nobody cares if you don't like it either. That's better. Everybody knows American influence in sports is a negative. At the end of the day Rugby is the 2nd most popular sport in the world.

England, Ireland, Wales, France, Italy, Namibia, South Africa, New Zealand, Australia, Tonga, Samoa, Fiji, PNG, The rest of the South Sea Islands, Argentinia, Romania, Japan, Portugal, Lebanon, Georgia, Romania, Uruguay etc etc all have a health rugby following.
 04-11-2008, 08:56 AM         #157
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How many hockey or NFL games get 495 Million viewers? 470 million of which are outside of the sports birthplace?
 10 years ago '07        #158
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
Better watch out... The Brits are angry
 04-11-2008, 11:17 AM         #159
BigPMulli 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
New York Giants Flyyyy Higghhhhh
You Kno This
 04-11-2008, 11:46 AM         #160
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
NO, thats ^^^ not the point is it. YOU asked a question saying how are they world champions not what a dumb sport it is. the point is if theres no competition then they are the wold champions. if you just thought it was a dumb sport then I would have ignored your post you dumb a**hole.

the world eggplant throwing champion may be playing a dumb sport but if there is noone else in the world that was beaten him at the end of the day then he is the champion

stupid a.ss Europeans don't understand common logic

EXIT STAGE RIGHT ------------>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited by Black_Deuce; 04-11-2008 at 11:53 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildlandís new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy