Apr 2 - NY Giants Unveil Super Bowl Ring (pic)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do You Like The Ring?

Props Slaps
 04-10-2008, 12:13 PM         #121
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dope Bai said:
In the words of my man Iron Solomon:

The british are coming/the british are coming/but history done proved the birtish are nothing....

Bottom line is you guys can't compete with north american baseball/basketball/hockey/football teams. Baseball/Basketball & hockey are in the Olympics, where your teams at b? There's third world countries that have better ball teams than you son. Thats why when a team in north america wins (in baseball/basketball/hockey/football) they are called the WORLD CHAMPS. No one here is aruging that if one of your rugby teams wins a championship, that they shouldn't be crowned the world champs. I'm a call you three the spice girls from now on...Thread done.
You aren't understanding. When a rugby team becomes world champions, ala South Africa, it's because they beat England, Tonga, Samoa and Argentinia.

It's becuse they beat other COUNTRIES, therefore it's an INTERNATIONAL competition that they have WON.

When an NFL or baseball team becomes world champions its because they beat a fu*king club team from New York(A state, not a country).

Get the difference? You aren't world champions if nobody plays the sport you're playing.

The same way you Canucks aren't world champions because you beat Russia, the only other country apart from Canada that plays Ice Hockey.

Come back when you compete in a sport the rest of the world play. Oh wait, you do, you play rugby, an international sport, and get DESTROYED every time.
 04-10-2008, 12:14 PM         #122
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And history hasn't proved the British are nothing, quite the fu*king opposite.

Solomon is just a wasteman.
 10 years ago '07        #123
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 r a n c i d said:
Look at this guy talking about brush my teeth, when he's running around using British slang

Canadians, the laughing stock of the world. You're a confused nation of people. You try to be British and American at the same time, it's a fu*king joke.

Come back when you get your own identity you fu*king mountain goat hunter... pus*yhole rasclot wasteman
I ain't trying to be like any of y'all. Moutain goat? Your a ignorant piece of sh*t. Go look up Toronto and see if there are any mountian round here. We're the laughing stock of the world? How?
What british slang? Rasclot? didn't you say you were a white zzzzzz? If so, keep that slang out yo mouth f*ggot...:finger:
 04-10-2008, 12:16 PM         #124
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL at this wasteman talking about rugby and world champions.

Rugby is the second most popular sporting event in the world.

Comeback when non North American countries actually give 2 fu*ks about Baseball, Basketball and Gridiron.
 04-10-2008, 12:19 PM         #125
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dope Bai said:
I ain't trying to be like any of y'all. Moutain goat? Your a ignorant piece of sh*t. Go look up Toronto and see if there are any mountian round here. We're the laughing stock of the world? How?
What british slang? Rasclot? didn't you say you were a white zzzzzz? If so, keep that slang out yo mouth f*ggot...:finger:
No, rasclot isn't British slang. But wasteman and such were used in England long before you Canucks every had those words.

You're a joke country. You're like what Wales is to England. An irreliveant country that leeches off the popularity of America... Even Americans will cosign that, regardless of the fact i'm insulting their sports!

You're a laughing stock.

Yer Mums a Gorah you fu*king grizzly hunter. There's a beaver in your backyard you fu*king log chopper.
 10 years ago '07        #126
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
You aren't understanding. When a rugby team becomes world champions, ala South Africa, it's because they beat England, Tonga, Samoa and Argentinia.

It's becuse they beat other COUNTRIES, therefore it's an INTERNATIONAL competition that they have WON.

When an NFL or baseball team becomes world champions its because they beat a fu*king club team from New York(A state, not a country).

Get the difference? You aren't world champions if nobody plays the sport you're playing.

The same way you Canucks aren't world champions because you beat Russia, the only other country apart from Canada that plays Ice Hockey.

Come back when you compete in a sport the rest of the world play. Oh wait, you do, you play rugby, an international sport, and get DESTROYED every time.
I don't give a f*ck about rugby. If you ask me, rugby is a worthless sport, and that's my opinon. PLenty of countries play hockey, and you know what bloke? We k!ll all of them.

Let me ask you something, do you really think there are teams worldwide that can come to north america and beat teams from the NHL/NBA/MLB/NFL?

HELL NAW. Thats why they call them the world champs. All of the best players in the world come to play in these leagues. Even backham did, and got housed. So just cool yourself Posh spice...
 10 years ago '07        #127
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
LOL at this wasteman talking about rugby and world champions.

Rugby is the second most popular sporting event in the world.

Comeback when non North American countries actually give 2 fu*ks about Baseball, Basketball and Gridiron.
So if you don't give a f*ck about about these sports, WHY THE F*CK ARE YOU ON A POST THAT HAS TO DO WITH AMERICAN FOOTBALL. Your a fool, go k!ll yourself mr. bean...:finger:
 10 years ago '07        #128
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
No, rasclot isn't British slang. But wasteman and such were used in England long before you Canucks every had those words.

You're a joke country. You're like what Wales is to England. An irreliveant country that leeches off the popularity of America... Even Americans will cosign that, regardless of the fact i'm insulting their sports!

You're a laughing stock.

Yer Mums a Gorah you fu*king grizzly hunter. There's a beaver in your backyard you fu*king log chopper.

Rasclot is biritsh slang? Is rasclot not west indian slang? I'm canadian with a west indian background, and if your trying to tell me rasclot is british slang, your as dumb as mel b. STFU...
 10 years ago '05        #129
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
Yea that 11 Straight on The Road Is stupid. They should just put 18-1 or Strahans face smiling with his big a.ss gap showing
 04-10-2008, 12:41 PM         #130
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is thread is some utter foolishness.
 04-10-2008, 12:54 PM         #131
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dope Bai said:
I don't give a f*ck about rugby. If you ask me, rugby is a worthless sport, and that's my opinon. PLenty of countries play hockey, and you know what bloke? We k!ll all of them.

Let me ask you something, do you really think there are teams worldwide that can come to north america and beat teams from the NHL/NBA/MLB/NFL?

HELL NAW. Thats why they call them the world champs. All of the best players in the world come to play in these leagues. Even backham did, and got housed. So just cool yourself Posh spice...
No, nobody would beat the top NHL, NBA, MLB or NFL team... Know why? Because they aren't international sports. Nobody outside of North America could give two fu*ks about them.

So its a given that nobody outside of North America would dominate said leagues and sports, because NOBODY plays them.

You fu*king clown.

You're a fu*king joke.
 10 years ago '07        #132
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
No, nobody would beat the top NHL, NBA, MLB or NFL team... Know why? Because they aren't international sports. Nobody outside of North America could give two fu*ks about them.

So its a given that nobody outside of North America would dominate said leagues and sports, because NOBODY plays them.

You fu*king clown.

You're a fu*king joke.
So if you don't care, then why are you in this thread you d*ckhead?
 04-10-2008, 01:24 PM         #133
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dope Bai said:
So if you don't care, then why are you in this thread you d*ckhead?
I'm in this thread because people were insulting rugby.

And Rugby > Astranaut Rugby
 10 years ago '07        #134
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
I'm in this thread because people were insulting rugby.

And Rugby > Astranaut Rugby
So you knew before enteringthe thread, that the man dem were insulting rugby? Yeah right, Dionne Warwick. Deep down inside you love american football, get used to it. First you come on here arguing with everyone, and then now your saying that you don't care about north american sports. You just put your foot in your mouth b.

Oh, and by the way baseball/basketball/hockey are played in the Olympics, which makes them international sports, that you guys suck in.

Take the L, and just bow out gracefully. I thought the british had class, I guess I was wrong...
 04-10-2008, 01:51 PM         #135
exclusive501 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow n*ggas is still mad that the giants busted the pats a.ss fair and square. face it u f*g**t a.ss pats fan ur team is cheaters and when they cant cheat they lose
 04-10-2008, 02:03 PM         #136
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dope Bai said:
So you knew before enteringthe thread, that the man dem were insulting rugby? Yeah right, Dionne Warwick. Deep down inside you love american football, get used to it. First you come on here arguing with everyone, and then now your saying that you don't care about north american sports. You just put your foot in your mouth b.

Oh, and by the way baseball/basketball/hockey are played in the Olympics, which makes them international sports, that you guys suck in.

Take the L, and just bow out gracefully. I thought the british had class, I guess I was wrong...
They ice skate and shot put at the olympics... Doesn't mean people care bout them.

Here, have the L back.
 04-10-2008, 02:12 PM         #137
DBLOCK1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
America Had A Rugby Team In The World Cup Someone Gives A Fuk Overthere

And NFL Is sh*te,Stoppin Every 10 Seconds So Them Fat Bastards Can Get Their Breathe Back

Last edited by DBLOCK1; 04-10-2008 at 02:13 PM..
 04-10-2008, 02:21 PM         #138
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FACEMOB1 said:
^ if it looks like a cr.acka, talks like a cr.acka and it walks like a cr.acka, it must be a c.racka
but im pakistani
 10 years ago '07        #139
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
They ice skate and shot put at the olympics... Doesn't mean people care bout them.

Here, have the L back.
You don't make any sense dog. You have an answer to everything, and it's always wrong.
If no one internationally cared about OUR sports, then why are there an abundance of international players in the NBA, NHL & MLB. You got guys like Bargnani (Italy), Disco Dirk (Germany), Barbosa (Brazil), Diaw & Parker (France), Delfino, Ginobli, Oberto & Nocioni (Argentina) Yao (China) to name a few in the NBA. You have an abundance of international player in the NHL. Not to mention all the international players in the MLB. ALso, games are being played overseas all the time. So i'd beg to differ with your comments. I would have to say that North American Sports are very popular arond the world.

Also, I remember the NY Giants playing the Dolphins at where? Wembley Stadium. Where is Wembly Stadium? in London England, oh what a surprise. For the NFL to play a game in England, there must be a huge fan base. Not to mention that there were over 81 000 english fans at that game. Check NFL.com.

The proof is in the yorkshire puding Govna.
So you sir, can take that L to the grave...:finger:
 04-10-2008, 02:32 PM         #140
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ history proving the british are nothing

the romans were sh*t scared of one of our warrior tribal QUEENS, we had a little empire....and the chinese term 4 a british person translates as "hero country person" wheras american is "friendly country person"

weve seen of the french over 100 years, the russians,the spanish armarda, the germans (twice), 40% of all inventions over the past 200 years have been british.

wheras the only war america has ever really contributed to, and won, was its war of independance, which was won by the french, spanish and protugese armys and navys, which had more than twice the infantry of the british.

an american/canadian bringing up history is hilarious, U HAVE NONE.

and @ the best players, then talking about old man river (beckham)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy