Apr 2 - NY Giants Unveil Super Bowl Ring (pic)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do You Like The Ring?

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #101
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,825 | Props total: 2097 2097
 NickthaQuick1 said:
i can second that...as someone who played rugby in college, most football athletes would get knocked the fu*k out on a rugby pitch...

the New Zealand All Blacks

id like to see some of them throw down in the NFL

Yea your right, they would get throwed down in the NFL. If any of these players were good enough to play in the NFL then they would be makin 10X what they makin now and play in America. I appreciate you tryin to pick up your sport but they just not athletic or strong enough to play American football. I'm sure they are really tough but I know that there are way more injuries in the NFL. It doesnt matter that your not protected, it matters that all that protection (shoulder pads mainly) can be used to put a dent in someone. For whoever said there are more injuries in rugby doesnt know what they talkin about. NFL injuries > Rugby injuries......NFL athletes>>>>>>>>>>>>than Rugby athletes.
 10 years ago '06        #102
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,435 | Props total: 2 2
 D.O.H. said:
should have got some blue stones in it
that sounds good think ill co sign dat
 04-08-2008, 06:17 AM         #103
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JordanWest86 said:
Yea your right, they would get throwed down in the NFL. If any of these players were good enough to play in the NFL then they would be makin 10X what they makin now and play in America. I appreciate you tryin to pick up your sport but they just not athletic or strong enough to play American football. I'm sure they are really tough but I know that there are way more injuries in the NFL. It doesnt matter that your not protected, it matters that all that protection (shoulder pads mainly) can be used to put a dent in someone. For whoever said there are more injuries in rugby doesnt know what they talkin about. NFL injuries > Rugby injuries......NFL athletes>>>>>>>>>>>>than Rugby athletes.
There isn't anywhere near as many injuries in the NFL. Cite your sources, because i know for a fact you are lying. it's proven fact that Union has the highest injury rates of all recognised team sports.

Why would you even have to lie? You probably know fu*k all about either code of rugby.

And the NFL doesn't have real athletes. Playing for 6 seconds, then having a 40 second break, and repeating the cycle for 3 hours does not constitute atheletisiscm. The fact NFL players couldn't play a game of rugby without collapsing of exhaustion is testament to their lack of all around athletic ability.

NFL players couldn't even see Union players in terms of athletisiscm... Nevermind bloody league players!

My source for the injury rates? British Journal of Sports Medicine, ACC levies, William Hill, Science Magazine etc etc

The highest number of injuries per capita are sustained by RUGBY players!

Why don't you fall back. All your credibility is lost. Never confront me on this subject again.

04-09-2008, 02:38 PM         #104
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As i thought. No rebuttle at all. Moron
 10 years ago '07        #105
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 tweedle- said:
But if you only play teams from your country? How can you be world champions? It defys all logic, all though Im not surprised none of you Americans can see that.
I ain't even America, and I can see that your talking out yo a.ss, son...
 10 years ago '07        #106
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 jataylorlfc said:
thats because no1 else plays those sports because their sh*te.

baseball-invented by english women, and played by british women

basketball-invented by the french, played as netball by women over here

and why do u call it "foot"ball exactly? because the game was derived from rugby.
Basketball invented by the French????
You ever heard of James Naismith? He was born in Canada, and the founder of basketball...

Peep game:

Do work son, b4 you open your mouth...:finger:
 10 years ago '07        #107
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
What do you mean try to take him out? They'd be no effort involved at all.

He'd get DESTROYED in crowded contract areas like rucks and mauls... They'd gauge him in the eyes, punch him, elbow him, knee him, rake him with their studs, choke him etc etc

A famous NFL player converting to rugby would get terrorised. The same i'd imagine if Chabal went to the NFL he'd have a target on his back.
If they could catch him first...
I ain't even a fan of Reggie, but Bush would bruk your those slow a.ss rugby players ankles...
 10 years ago '07        #108
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
He didn't say he needed free healthcare. He said how can he be in a third world country when he gets free healthcare.

It's broke countries that make you pay in hospitals:rolleyes:
Do you really think your health care is free? Y'all stupid as sh*t. I'm from Toronto, where we don't pay for hospital use either, but we do pay for the healthcare system with our taxes. If y'all health care is really free, then how does your Doctoers get paid? How do you get new equipment? Use your head, GOVNA...:finger:
 04-09-2008, 05:02 PM         #109
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dope Bai said:
I ain't even America, and I can see that your talking out yo a.ss, son...
You use the word 'ass', you're practically an American.
 04-09-2008, 05:03 PM         #110
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dope Bai said:
You ever heard of James Naismith? He was born in Canada, and the founder of basketball...

Peep game:

And i bet you think Americans invented baseball? What a delusional c*nt you are.

Basketball is nowhere near a Canadian game. Go hunt a grizzly you half French frog eating American reject tit
 04-09-2008, 05:07 PM         #111
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these same british clowns always have to make every thread into a USA vs England debate.
 04-09-2008, 05:39 PM         #112
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dope Bai said:
If they could catch him first...
I ain't even a fan of Reggie, but Bush would bruk your those slow a.ss rugby players ankles...
And what's so impressive about Reggie Bush's speed?

Habana has clocked 4.5 on the 40 METRE dash. Plus the guy is only 92kg. That's tiny. He'd get ate running at that speed. Then you have your guys like Robinson, Varndell and Chavanga who've passed that.

Varndell has clocked in at 10.2 over the 100 METRE... Wearing SOCKS.

I'd love to see Reggie take a hit up running at those speeds, he'd get knocked back 40 yards, and break his record speed, regardless of the fact he's going backwards

But at the end of the day. You're just another superficial gridiron fan. Like a few points of a second make a difference, you're still in arms reach of the guy half a second behind you!

Bring on little Reggie and his hand timed 40 yard speed. He'd get ATE.

Speed will never constitute the stamina, skill and toughness you need in a game like rugby.

It would be easier if you NFL fans reflected on the positives of the NFL, as apposed to trying to put down rugby while blatantly knowing nothing on the game, and trying to degrade it to make your sport look better... Because in simple terms, you're failing.
 04-10-2008, 08:11 AM         #113
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It isn't true. Because there is no American Vs British debate.

It's simply an NFL Vs Rugby debate. Don't turn it into something it's not because you have no valid rebuttles.
 04-10-2008, 08:23 AM         #114
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dope Bai said:

Peep game:

no, basketball waas invented by the french, maybe the exact rules by which the game is played was determined by another, and put his name 2 the sport but it was a french sport.

i just have been working kidda.... i never did d*ckhead, are u shouting @ ur screen right now?
 04-10-2008, 08:25 AM         #115
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PetedaSmete said:
these same british clowns always have to make every thread into a USA vs England debate.
how is this anything like that? its a sports disscusion

its only soppy yanks with no argument that are calling me austin powers
 04-10-2008, 11:23 AM         #116
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FACEMOB1 said:
^ if it looks like a cr.acka, talks like a cr.acka and it walks like a cr.acka, it must be a c.racka
Whats race got to do with it? At the end of the day you're a Black American, right?

Therefore you're a fu*king disgrace to black people. You're a laughing stock, an outcast, a fu*king reject to the black community.

Black people sit around and laugh at the disgraceful black Americans.

Catch up. You can hate whitey all you want, but it doesn't matter when your own race hates you.
 10 years ago '07        #117
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
And i bet you think Americans invented baseball? What a delusional c*nt you are.

Basketball is nowhere near a Canadian game. Go hunt a grizzly you half French frog eating American reject tit
Look you pus*yhole, i'm not saying that its a canadian game. Your bum chum said that it was invented by the french. Look at any book or website and you'll see that a Canadian dude invented the game.
And don't get it twisted, i ain't no half french dude you f*g., nor were my parents born here. Go brush your green teeth and learn something...:finger:
 10 years ago '07        #118
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 jataylorlfc said:
no, basketball waas invented by the french, maybe the exact rules by which the game is played was determined by another, and put his name 2 the sport but it was a french sport.

i just have been working kidda.... i never did d*ckhead, are u shouting @ ur screen right now?
I ain't shouting at my screen right now, I'm laughing at your bum a.ss. Anything I've ever read from you, doesn't make any sense. To me, your worthless. Go suck yourself...:finger:
 04-10-2008, 12:08 PM         #119
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dope Bai said:
Look you pus*yhole, i'm not saying that its a canadian game. Your bum chum said that it was invented by the french. Look at any book or website and you'll see that a Canadian dude invented the game.
And don't get it twisted, i ain't no half french dude you f*g., nor were my parents born here. Go brush your green teeth and learn something...:finger:
Look at this guy talking about brush my teeth, when he's running around using British slang

Canadians, the laughing stock of the world. You're a confused nation of people. You try to be British and American at the same time, it's a fu*king joke.

Come back when you get your own identity you fu*king mountain goat hunter... pus*yhole rasclot wasteman
 10 years ago '07        #120
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
In the words of my man Iron Solomon:

The british are coming/the british are coming/but history done proved the birtish are nothing....

Bottom line is you guys can't compete with north american baseball/basketball/hockey/football teams. Baseball/Basketball & hockey are in the Olympics, where your teams at b? There's third world countries that have better ball teams than you son. Thats why when a team in north america wins (in baseball/basketball/hockey/football) they are called the WORLD CHAMPS. No one here is aruging that if one of your rugby teams wins a championship, that they shouldn't be crowned the world champs. I'm a call you three the spice girls from now on...Thread done.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago