Apr 2 - NY Giants Unveil Super Bowl Ring (pic)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do You Like The Ring?

Props Slaps
 04-11-2008, 10:18 PM         #221
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Triple posting = you're mad...
I sure was
 04-12-2008, 03:12 AM         #222
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 newfnshow715 said:
The dude who said the thing about them not being "world champions" lol thats like John Cena not being world champ bc he didnt beat a japanese wrestler.. I suspect your just saying that bc your not from the US. But sorry, US runs the world and when a team wins the championship it is called the world champions .. sorry
erm were discussing sports

wrestling=pantomime

john cena has never beaten any1
 04-12-2008, 03:15 AM         #223
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JordanWest86 said:
(i mean, what great warfare by the us...."erm....blow em up?!") by the us.

Yea exactly. I mean it worked didnt it? Sorry we didnt use some 007 tactics like the BRITISH warriors would have done or staked out and k!lled them one by one like the BRITISH warriors would have done.

yes braveheart is british, scotish 2 be exact.

Yea braveheart being scotish has nothing to do with the statement.

they wore no body amour, often no clothes, just blue wode paint.

just as you like em, huh Flamer?

And whoever said Rancid was a flamer I definetly second that.
From the looks of that pic looks like he's waitin on his voice to change.[/SIZE
]
no but u could have actually fought them instead of pearl harbour being blown 2 sh*t and u crying like it was the worst tragedy of the war, u heard of the blitz?

america took the easy way out.

so how is braveheart anything but british?

what do u mean "how i like them", oh how very mature, ur accusing me oh being a homo= u lost.
 04-12-2008, 03:18 AM         #224
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JordanWest86 said:
Man I think I pissed off the Brit. Well first of all ur fellow Brit used the word Scotish so in case you didnt realize the small print is what ur butt buddy had responded to me. And the large print is my response back to him but anyways I want to congratulate you on finding out that I'm religious. 1 score for the Brits (apparently) Yes I believe in Creativism and I guess you find that very amusing. And no i can not comprehend evolution in the least form. So if thats all you got on me then i guess you win.

O yea and flamer means queer in the states. And if i did watch sports outside the US it would probably be aussie rules or cricket. But why would I watch sports out of the US. We have entertaining sports year round and I am thankful I dont have to go on rugby threads and start sh*t with other countries. I got better things to do playa.
yes because u implied that braveheart wasnt a british story
 04-12-2008, 03:54 AM         #225
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 newfnshow715 said:
The dude who said the thing about them not being "world champions" lol thats like John Cena not being world champ bc he didnt beat a japanese wrestler.. I suspect your just saying that bc your not from the US. But sorry, US runs the world and when a team wins the championship it is called the world champions .. sorry

Entertainment Wrestling, these guys have no talent but the ability to read scripts, sit your a.ss back down.
 10 years ago '04        #226
NeXPhazE 
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 6 6
I wouldnt go as far to say there arent any because I am sure there are

Are you telling me theres no Astronaut Rugby teams in Canada?

World Champions when you only play teams from your country Gotta love American logic
Rugby and football are two completely different sports dumbass.
 10 years ago '05        #227
Young OG 164 heat pts164
space
space
$18,240 | Props total: 13757 13757
you kids from europe are arguing about a saying, a phrase who cares about what they call themselves not everything is to be taken literally.

and if you wanted to take it there football is not popular in most other countries yes, for many many reasons we can get into...

but it's not widely practiced or popular to my knowledge and there probably aren't enough respected leagues or teams...

... but there aren't any teams nonetheless so how can you complain about not being apart of a sport you don't like nor does you country participate in and not for lack of trying on the united states part

rugby =/= football

rugby players =/= football players
 10 years ago '08        #228
jtdatruth 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,608 | Props total: 1024 1024
they aight
 10 years ago '08        #229
huntsvegas 
space
space
$146 | Props total: 85 85
i need a superbowl ring
 04-12-2008, 04:46 PM         #230
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RealTalk4YoAss said:
how can you complain about not being apart of a sport you don't like nor does you country participate in and not for lack of trying on the united states part

rugby =/= football
exactly

the world champion of american football

yes its a bit egocentric but oh well
 10 years ago '04        #231
jmood88 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
 Upstate said:
definitely not impressed...looks like my class ring kinda... i've definitely seen much better championship rings
Yeah they need some color in it.
 10 years ago '05        #232
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,698 | Props total: 2335 2335
pretty fresh ring
 04-13-2008, 06:45 AM         #233
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They still dont get it
 04-13-2008, 07:30 AM         #234
ThaGrifter79 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's funny cause it's a proven fact that NFL hits are the equivalent of a 30 mile an hour car collision! Anyways how did we get from the Giants superbowl ring to this debate? Oh by the way that ring sucks the steelers superbowl ring was some hot sh*t!
 04-13-2008, 07:55 AM         #235
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaGrifter79 said:
It's funny cause it's a proven fact that NFL hits are the equivalent of a 30 mile an hour car collision! Anyways how did we get from the Giants superbowl ring to this debate? Oh by the way that ring sucks the steelers superbowl ring was some hot sh*t!
No it's not. You NFL fans just don't understand basic science, probably because you're all Americans and religious.

You don't understand the difference between the actual impact of a collision, and the outcome.

Because the NFL hits have a higher impact than rugby, or the impact of a car crash, that does not mean they're bigger hits. Did you watch or read these statistics you're quoting?

What you purposely forget to mention, is that 75% of the initial impact is absorbed by the armour NFL players where, and the rest of the impact is then spread out over a large surface area.

Where as with rugby hits, albeit less impact, have no protective equipment to absorb initial impact, therefore no impact is lost on contact, and said impact is alot more focused on a specific area as apposed to a large surface.

Thus causing a hell of alot more pain and a bigger hit.

Pick up a physics book or something.
 10 years ago '04        #236
jmood88 
space
space
$828 | Props total: 0 0
 r a n c i d said:
No it's not. You NFL fans just don't understand basic science, probably because you're all Americans and religious.

You don't understand the difference between the actual impact of a collision, and the outcome.

Because the NFL hits have a higher impact than rugby, or the impact of a car crash, that does not mean they're bigger hits. Did you watch or read these statistics you're quoting?

What you purposely forget to mention, is that 75% of the initial impact is absorbed by the armour NFL players where, and the rest of the impact is then spread out over a large surface area.

Where as with rugby hits, albeit less impact, have no protective equipment to absorb initial impact, therefore no impact is lost on contact, and said impact is alot more focused on a specific area as apposed to a large surface.

Why do you come in every thread talking anti-American everything?
 04-13-2008, 09:58 AM         #237
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:

I was actually going to mention that myself.

Because that scientific experiment showed that the rugby hits were like 30MPH crashes and will cause significant damage to the spine.
 04-13-2008, 12:20 PM         #238
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah its not because they actually are the best team in the world.

its because us stupid americans are religous. thats the whole problem here.

clowns
 04-13-2008, 12:35 PM         #239
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just drop it. end it right now. the rings are nice. they won the superbowl. thats what this thread is about. we are not talking about rugby or europe or the war or religion on politics because american football has nothing to do with it. who cares where they are champions they are they are the champs. go to the Knoledge Corner if thats your cup of tea

</end thread>

Last edited by Black_Deuce; 04-13-2008 at 12:40 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #240
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,840 | Props total: 2105 2105
 r a n c i d said:

at not understanding basic science b/c someone is religious. I can tell you have a real complex mind sayin somethin like that. I watched a little rugby last nite over the internet and that sh*t is boring as hell. I mean real boring. They would just fall in the endzone and it just all around sucked except for picking up the people sh*t was kinda cool.

Get off this thread, u win. Rugby has hard impacts r whatever. Plain and simple NFL way more entertaining than rugby. Its faster, more exciting, and way bigger hitz.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy