Apr 2 - NY Giants Unveil Super Bowl Ring (pic)

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do You Like The Ring?

Props Slaps
 04-11-2008, 03:10 PM         #201
SamDaCandyMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
You're the one with a football avatar love, not me.
I do love soccer video games Very fun, take a lot of skill.
 04-11-2008, 03:11 PM         #202
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SamDaCandyMan said:
im a guy you f*g**t. Rancid is gay!!!!!!!!!!
Your name is in pink... :sick:
 04-11-2008, 03:14 PM         #203
Exodus X13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SamDaCandyMan said:
i consider inter the world champions :finger:

They are not even Italian Champions yet.
 04-11-2008, 03:36 PM         #204
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SamDaCandyMan said:
i consider inter the world champions :finger:
well then we (liverpool) are now world champions?

and @ the inter paraphernalia. pathetic.
 04-11-2008, 04:03 PM         #205
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
You do have the best team in the world. But that doesn't give you the right to call yourself world champions, as if to imply there's an international battle for the title of being the best NFL team.

Because there isn't. It's a North American competition. THerefore you're North American champions.

It's simple logic. Your lack of sporting knowledge is the reason for your ignorance.
there are european teams, which consist of the players from america that nobody wants

what makes in a north american sport? because there are no european teams? no european players? I proved both wrong. because they havent played any english teams? they havent played any high school teams either. they also havent played any AFL teams. lets just a.ssume that they dont need to ;)

Last edited by Black_Deuce; 04-11-2008 at 04:05 PM..
 04-11-2008, 04:09 PM         #206
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
How do they know there is no other team better then them if they only play American teams?
^^^ this is what im responding to.

Last edited by Black_Deuce; 04-11-2008 at 04:21 PM..
 04-11-2008, 04:15 PM         #207
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black_Deuce said:

there are european teams, which consist of the players from america that nobody wants

what makes in a north american sport? because there are no european teams? no european players? I proved both wrong. because they havent played any english teams? they havent played any high school teams either. they also havent played any AFL teams. lets just a.ssume that they dont need to ;)
You're taking my post out of context. I'm aware there is plenty of Gridiron teams in all corners of the globe, and players. My point is, if people in the country where these teams are from don't give a fu*k about them, and are unaware they exist... Then is there really a competition.

I mean England beat America at rugby all the time. Does that mean Americans care about rugby, or try at rugby?

My point is. Gridiron is a North American sport. Because nobody outside North America cares of competes properly on a professional level. Therefore you have no right to consider the best NFL team world champions.

And of course they haven't played NFL teams. I'm shocked you even know what the AFL is... Aussie Rules is only a sport in the eyes of Aussies and Ireland.
 04-11-2008, 04:20 PM         #208
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Gridiron is a North American sport.
Point taken.

most world spots are structured to where you play for the country where u are from. taking into account how we are a democracy, we play our sports based on contracts, who is signed to where. they are not world champions because they only use jersey players. they are from all around the world. or because the team plays in jersey, because there is controversy on whether they are from NY or NJ.

some of you say 'there are no europeans in NFL europe' and that lies the is the problem with how you think. we dont see teams as territorial/political as you guys do. they are NFL europe not because they are made of euopeans but because when they play they play for that spot in europe they represent. the giants are a squad of players that represent a multitude of players form across the globe. because it is held america means it is a domestic competition? did the NFL not just play a game in japan? and once again not all the players who went to japan were from America in the first place

Last edited by Black_Deuce; 04-11-2008 at 04:26 PM..
 04-11-2008, 04:24 PM         #209
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
I'm shocked you even know what the AFL is... Aussie Rules is only a sport in the eyes of Aussies and Ireland.
Oh im sorry I should have been clearer. I was referring to the AFL the arena football league

its another semi-pro/pro league just like the NFL... well sort of

they are not on the talent level of the NFL however
 04-11-2008, 04:27 PM         #210
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I knew what you meant, was just being a d*ckhead for the sake of it lol.

my point is. I'm aware the NY Giants are the best in the world(they arent really, new england all the way f*g**t)

point is, they arent really valid world champions. Because most the world view world champions as those who've come up against a valid international competition of countries or clubs. The NFL is a north american sport, so therefore the best in the NFL are the best in north America.

I know you know what i mean, the same way i understand your point. My point really is its not right to call yourself world champions in a sport the world in general doesn't care for.

So we'll have to agree to disagree
 04-11-2008, 04:30 PM         #211
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea im just being an a**hole, I really have no problem with europe.

point taken on how they are american champions. but I consider it unfair how all of you felt the need to comment on the dumbass american sport. so pardon me if I got a little upset just now

lets just drop this now
 10 years ago '04        #212
newfnshow715 
space
space
$3,199 | Props total: 0 0
The dude who said the thing about them not being "world champions" lol thats like John Cena not being world champ bc he didnt beat a japanese wrestler.. I suspect your just saying that bc your not from the US. But sorry, US runs the world and when a team wins the championship it is called the world champions .. sorry
 04-11-2008, 04:46 PM         #213
SamDaCandyMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 newfnshow715 said:
The dude who said the thing about them not being "world champions" lol thats like John Cena not being world champ bc he didnt beat a japanese wrestler.. I suspect your just saying that bc your not from the US. But sorry, US runs the world and when a team wins the championship it is called the world champions .. sorry
Wrestling is fake. (sorry i ruined it for you :rolleyes:)
 10 years ago '07        #214
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,838 | Props total: 2105 2105
(i mean, what great warfare by the us...."erm....blow em up?!") by the us.

Yea exactly. I mean it worked didnt it? Sorry we didnt use some 007 tactics like the BRITISH warriors would have done or staked out and k!lled them one by one like the BRITISH warriors would have done.

yes braveheart is british, scotish 2 be exact.

Yea braveheart being scotish has nothing to do with the statement.

they wore no body amour, often no clothes, just blue wode paint.

just as you like em, huh Flamer?

And whoever said Rancid was a flamer I definetly second that.
From the looks of that pic looks like he's waitin on his voice to change.[/SIZE
]
 04-11-2008, 07:11 PM         #215
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JordanWest86 said:
(i mean, what great warfare by the us...."erm....blow em up?!") by the us.

Yea exactly. I mean it worked didnt it? Sorry we didnt use some 007 tactics like the BRITISH warriors would have done or staked out and k!lled them one by one like the BRITISH warriors would have done.

yes braveheart is british, scotish 2 be exact.

Yea braveheart being scotish has nothing to do with the statement.

they wore no body amour, often no clothes, just blue wode paint.

just as you like em, huh Flamer?

And whoever said Rancid was a flamer I definetly second that.
From the looks of that pic looks like he's waitin on his voice to change.[/SIZE
]
You aren't even speaking in English.

There is no such thing as 'scotish'. Nobody said anything about a 'flamer'... and my avatar isn't a pic of me, it's a picture of a guy from a reality tv show

You want to know the situation? The situation is your fellow Americans are speaking on reality, and making proper arguments. While you, are what your fellow americnas would call a retard.

You're the type who probably sits around supporting McCain.

You're an ignorant, history lacking, absence of intelligence having, f*g**t sport watching, waste of oxygen.

If you lived in any country but America, you'd be given the death sentence of the theft of others oxygen.
 04-11-2008, 07:14 PM         #216
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would like to point out that JordanWest is also a primative caveman.

My evidence? The guy is religious!

"They believe it b/c they have faith. I just think ppl are ignorant when they can think that something as complex as the human body and the Earth that they live on and reproduction just happened. "Yea there was probably a big coming together of particles and miraculously all of this came to be." I guess that explains everything.........but anywayz there will alwayz be doubters....hmmmm i think that it did say something about that in the BIBLE."

From the horses(obviously not a horse, horses have passed the stage of primative religion!) fu*king mouth!

The guy is a laughing stock to the civilised world!
 04-11-2008, 07:15 PM         #217
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The chap is religious.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*catches breath*

Your whole family is that of fu*king primatives who would be considered retarded in civilised countries!
 10 years ago '07        #218
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 tweedle- said:
But if you only play teams from your country? How can you be world champions? It defys all logic, all though Im not surprised none of you Americans can see that.
why u takin sh*t so literal n*gga

is it that serious damn chill hater

just lookin for any reason to hate,
 10 years ago '07        #219
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,838 | Props total: 2105 2105
 r a n c i d said:
You aren't even speaking in English.

There is no such thing as 'scotish'. Nobody said anything about a 'flamer'... and my avatar isn't a pic of me, it's a picture of a guy from a reality tv show

You want to know the situation? The situation is your fellow Americans are speaking on reality, and making proper arguments. While you, are what your fellow americnas would call a retard.

You're the type who probably sits around supporting McCain.

You're an ignorant, history lacking, absence of intelligence having, f*g**t sport watching, waste of oxygen.

If you lived in any country but America, you'd be given the death sentence of the theft of others oxygen.

Man I think I pissed off the Brit. Well first of all ur fellow Brit used the word Scotish so in case you didnt realize the small print is what ur butt buddy had responded to me. And the large print is my response back to him but anyways I want to congratulate you on finding out that I'm religious. 1 score for the Brits (apparently) Yes I believe in Creativism and I guess you find that very amusing. And no i can not comprehend evolution in the least form. So if thats all you got on me then i guess you win.

O yea and flamer means queer in the states. And if i did watch sports outside the US it would probably be aussie rules or cricket. But why would I watch sports out of the US. We have entertaining sports year round and I am thankful I dont have to go on rugby threads and start sh*t with other countries. I got better things to do playa.
 04-11-2008, 09:51 PM         #220
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Triple posting = you're mad...
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy