New T-Mobile Code (Order Away)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-06-2008, 04:29 PM         #41
jpmac10 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ohh well i got cingular
 04-06-2008, 04:40 PM         #42
Gadgetgirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BobTheBuilder said:
It works i already have an account but im goin add a line n get a lx
Weird thing I forgot to mention-the price I was quoted for the LX was $299 with $50 rebate.

Here's another link for WM devices...

04-06-2008, 05:06 PM         #43
MJC1089 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gadgetgirl said:
Weird thing I forgot to mention-the price I was quoted for the LX was $299 with $50 rebate.
Yeah, I've been hearing people getting the LX for all different prices. Some have got it for $250, others have got it for $100, etc. I got mine for $100 with a free 2GB memory card. My total came out to about $165 because I got flex pay and had to pay a month before hand.
 10 years ago '05        #44
UrMainPriority 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$840 | Props total: 4 4
i will post this up top
 04-07-2008, 04:50 AM         #45
The Young Flip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude even if the codes dnt work all u gotta do is convince them you're an Avon represetative or an affiliate & they give u the deal. If it doesn't work the first time just call again & get another rep.
 04-07-2008, 09:42 AM         #46
MJC1089 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here's some information I got from a source I know of. As it turns out, there's actually 2 kinds of flex pay. Go figure.

Check this out:
"There are 2 types of flexpays , theres N-Class and M-Class . With N-class you would have to pay everything up front. Full retail price for the phones and first months bill up front that usually means you have really bad credit. M-class you still get the promotions like free phones and all you have to do is pay the first months bill up front."
 10 years ago '04        #47
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,933 | Props total: 230 230
 MJC1089 said:
Here's some information I got from a source I know of. As it turns out, there's actually 2 kinds of flex pay. Go figure.

Check this out:
"There are 2 types of flexpays , theres N-Class and M-Class . With N-class you would have to pay everything up front. Full retail price for the phones and first months bill up front that usually means you have really bad credit. M-class you still get the promotions like free phones and all you have to do is pay the first months bill up front."
Its more like month2month without a contract & flexpay with a contract. U only have to do the contract for the discounts like regular postpaid acct but if u wanna do month2month without a contract u pay full retail for a new phone or bring ur own gsm phone. Either way u still pay in advance for ur monthly service.

Here more info on flexpay.

Heres 1 of the orignal thread about the promo...
its still hit or miss with the original "windows mobile"
 04-07-2008, 02:49 PM         #48
MJC1089 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, basically. With this promo, I used flex pay and was approved for M-class. I payed about $166 and this is what I got:

myFaves 300 with FlexPay AC 1 $39.99
Sidekick LX Blue 1 $99.99
UNIVERSAL KINGSTON 2GB CARD 1 $0.00
Sidekick Unlimited with FlexPay AC 1 $19.99
Subtotal $159.97
Shipping & handling: Standard 2-4 business days $0.00
Service tax $0.00
Sales tax $6.00
TOTAL $165.97

I got the promotion price for the phone, had to pay one month upfront, and taxes were $6. It wasnt a bad deal at all.
 04-07-2008, 03:36 PM         #49
Gadgetgirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Yea, that's where I got my link from. I don't know if you receive the monthly discount though-I think it's just for discounts on the Win Mobile phones. I was going to call back to question about the prices I was quoted for the PDA phones (the cheapest PDA phone quote was for the Blackberry Pearl for $99.99 with $50 MIR=$49.99) but changed my mind.
 10 years ago '04        #50
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,933 | Props total: 230 230
 Gadgetgirl said:

Yea, that's where I got my link from. I don't know if you receive the monthly discount though-I think it's just for discounts on the Win Mobile phones. I was going to call back to question about the prices I was quoted for the PDA phones (the cheapest PDA phone quote was for the Blackberry Pearl for $99.99 with $50 MIR=$49.99) but changed my mind.
Nah I didnt get one with the promo. I could still get one applied due to my job but since im on flexpay I cant. I asked one of the reps from howardforums & they confirmed its a no go for the flexpay accts . Far as prices I got my wing for $50 after the rebate. The rebate at the time didnt require a data plan like the current one does. I didnt get the extras like a memory card tho.
 04-08-2008, 02:59 AM         #51
Shining Light 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gadgetgirl said:
One thing, I was offered 12% instead of 15%

She told me I was able to have 9 lines if I wanted but I didn't need it.
Verified, I called 3 times and everyone of them said 12% not 15%. The original post need to be corrected.

9 lines?? Damn!! I'm on a 5 lines family plan, wonder if they would let me add another line cuz 5 is suppose to be the max.

Have anyone gotten the 12% discount on their bill yet? (just by doing this Avon promo and don't have to prove that you're a employee)

Last edited by Shining Light; 04-08-2008 at 03:11 AM..
 04-12-2008, 12:50 AM         #52
gimmesum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i jus did it for my cousin and she got the lx for $104 plus she had flex pay so she paid 39.99 plus 19.99 data plan and 5.99 for insurence on the phone, she recieved her phone she even got the memory card for the phone so it really does work, we got it the first try the only thing was that they asked for a code but we told them that we didnt have one and he still gave us the discount...idk its worth a try
 04-12-2008, 10:51 AM         #53
Gadgetgirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone else think that this is T-mobile's way of competing with Sprint's SERO plans?

I mean, at first with Sprint you really needed to be a Sprint employee or had a friend/family member who was to get the discount. Now, it's pretty easy to sign up for the discount. Now with T-mo, folks are able to call and just mention 'AVON' and receive discounted phones and 1 year contracts. Hmm....

Just a thought
 04-12-2008, 12:01 PM         #54
Blackroses Baby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gadgetgirl said:
Anyone else think that this is T-mobile's way of competing with Sprint's SERO plans?

I mean, at first with Sprint you really needed to be a Sprint employee or had a friend/family member who was to get the discount. Now, it's pretty easy to sign up for the discount. Now with T-mo, folks are able to call and just mention 'AVON' and receive discounted phones and 1 year contracts. Hmm....

Just a thought
Girl, I thought the exact same thing.

TMobile is coming for Sprint.
 04-13-2008, 08:16 AM         #55
Blackroses Baby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok. Im thinking about getting one after reading everyone post. usually I dont fall for these promo or pass on them.But this one is by far the best. cheap phone(s), low plan rates,2-day shipping, 1 yr.c ontract,and a free $50 accessory.Cant beat that.

I just want to make it clear before I order, is the Sidekick LX really $50? Or is that after the mail in rebate? So it will be $100+tax upfront?
 10 years ago '04        #56
BR4LIFE 3 heat pts
space
space
$408 | Props total: 0 0
 Blackroses Baby said:
ok. Im thinking about getting one after reading everyone post. usually I dont fall for these promo or pass on them.But this one is by far the best. cheap phone(s), low plan rates,2-day shipping, 1 yr.c ontract,and a free $50 accessory.Cant beat that.

I just want to make it clear before I order, is the Sidekick LX really $50? Or is that after the mail in rebate? So it will be $100+tax upfront?
$100+tax
 04-14-2008, 07:19 AM         #57
The Young Flip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shining Light said:
Verified, I called 3 times and everyone of them said 12% not 15%. The original post need to be corrected.

9 lines?? Damn!! I'm on a 5 lines family plan, wonder if they would let me add another line cuz 5 is suppose to be the max.

Have anyone gotten the 12% discount on their bill yet? (just by doing this Avon promo and don't have to prove that you're a employee)
4real, I got the discount but they didnt mention the 12% off the monthly bill. Did anyone get that????
 10 years ago '05        #58
nahsuhmeanz 
space
space
$9,949 | Props total: 2749 2749
Also if you have a family member that works for the city you can get discounts and sh*t. My dads a cop and i got 15% off from nextel and they gave me a government account. And my mom works for the NYC school district and she gets discounts for a lot of services.
 04-14-2008, 05:19 PM         #59
MJC1089 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some colleges even give discounts too. My sister was able to show her college ID and she instantly got 15% deducted off her bill monthly. I tried it with my college though and it didnt work, but its worth a shot with your school if you wanna save a couple bucks. Not like 15% off is much anyways though .
 10 years ago '04        #60
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,080 | Props total: 3875 3875
lmao, the chick told me i need that code because there is alot of faud going on with the avon thing. lol. i hung up and boom i got her a.ss again. what the hell
-----------------------------------------------------------------

update: make sure you say a employee of avon told you about the deal to avoid having to give a code. if you say a.ssociate you need the code.

Last edited by zhiggeman; 04-15-2008 at 02:16 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy