The *OFFICIAL* Grand Theft Auto IV Thread: Warning! Some People are posting SPOILERS

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Which Console Are You Getting GTA IV For?
PS3 188 36.29%
Xbox 360 302 58.30%
Both (That's How I Roll) 28 5.41%
Voters: 518. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 04-26-2008, 03:48 PM         #1581
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^nah some people just don't buy games man, some people don't even go online with their consoles, I know lots of people who see this a god sent and not as a bad thing, kinda pathetic IMO.......
 10 years ago '04        #1582
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
The Co-Op Hotline

206-984-2346

leave your thoughts about grand theft auto 4 to be aired on the podcast this week. make sure u state your name first. say anything u want whether your impressed or not. things u look forward to the most. or even fanboy rants . anything. were gonna air that sh*t
 04-26-2008, 03:52 PM         #1583
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GAMEPRO previews GTAIV, for the first time ever on their first time ever "VIDEO SHOW", basically that f*g**t from the bonus round gives his impressions.....

confirms that YOU CAN WATCH TV:wow:( radio Ads but on video )

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 04-26-2008 at 03:55 PM..
 04-26-2008, 04:02 PM         #1584
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Q & A from gamespot

"GameSpot: How many different weapons are there in the GTAIV?

Imran Sarwar: There are 15 weapons in total, and you can now pick up objects from the street, such as bricks, and throw them. There's a good amount included for all situations and playing styles.

GS: Which is your favorite and why?

IS: Due to the amount of carnage, havoc, and sheer destruction you can cause--it has to be the RPG. It has been made a lot more realistic. The rockets can deviate from their path if they skip off the ground or other objects. Firing a rocket at a car and seeing the smoke trail with a spectacular explosion is very cool. And when an LCPD chopper has you cornered, seeing the rotors come off, the tail snap off, and the [chopper itself] fall to the ground in a massive explosion is pretty cool too--with the particle effects, it's all really cinematic. The shotguns deserve a mention too--the damage they do at close range is really satisfying.

GS: We understand that there are not going to be any ammunition stores--what prompted this decision? How will you be able to buy weapons this time?

IS: With GTAIV, we were trying to make our own semirealistic version of New York and it didn't feel right having those big gun supermarkets in the city. In this game, there are underground gun shops around the city, but you initially need to be shown where they are. You can also buy guns out of the car of your friend, Little Jacob. If you maintain your friendship with him, he'll help you out by meeting you around the city and making his arsenal of weaponry available, at a discounted price of course--you can call him any time of the day while on or off missions.

GS: For the RPG, particularly the way the trajectory spirals, how do you code for such seemingly random movement?

IS: The RPG projectiles are initially fired in a straight line, but they can ricochet and deviate from glancing collisions. The spiraling of the smoke trail is done in the visual effects system. We have a lot of power and flexibility in controlling the position and behavior of all particles, so we can give the trail a nice curling behavior while also adding gravity and in-game wind forces to each particle.

GS: What changes have been made to the on-foot targeting system for GTAIV?

IS: The targeting system has been given an overhaul and we are pretty confident it will cater to every style of gamer. You can now lock on, and while locked on, target any part of the body by moving the reticle. Using the full range of the lock-on button really gives players the flexibility of using both to free-aim and lock on at any point, so whether you want to frantically lock on and shoot an enemy who is bearing down on you with a shotgun, or carefully free aim and shoot the petrol tank of a car, it's all done easily through the same system. We've also put in a "perfect shot" system--by squeezing the trigger button slightly when you first lock on to a target you can watch the targeting reticle tighten up and your first shot will be more accurate. Brilliant for one-shot takedowns. If you don't want to use the locking system, you can solely use free aim as well. Unlike previous GTAs, you can use the targeting system to throw grenades and Molotov [cocktails] and make sure they reach their targets (providing they're in reach). The euphoria technology really brings the new targeting system to life."

10 years ago '05        #1585
landlord151515 137 heat pts137
space
space
$2,498 | Props total: 2318 2318
just bought this game and it is the sh*t. Multiplayer is crazy!! :applause::applause: :applause: :applause:

Anybody that has it hit me up online!
 04-26-2008, 04:06 PM         #1586
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NPR radio previews GTAIV, listen to these boring guys talk about it.....

04-26-2008, 04:22 PM         #1587
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this bum is playing the game right now, watch him go wild *currently running down people drunk*......

Confirms YOU CAN'T GO INSIDE THE BAR AND ACTUALLY DRINK

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 04-26-2008 at 04:24 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #1588
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,669 | Props total: 2201 2201
yo i just heard raheem devaughn on the VIBE radio station...this game got the illest sountrack ever lol
 04-26-2008, 04:27 PM         #1589
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
one of the endless EPIC MOMENTS

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '06        #1590
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
ima just roll up to BB and pick up a copy
 04-26-2008, 04:35 PM         #1591
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo pee this maniac playing, sh*ts hillarious

04-26-2008, 04:38 PM         #1592
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of you guys are spending countless hours searching for and adding news/stories to this thread. Props to you guys.
 10 years ago '04        #1593
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
one of the endless EPIC MOMENTS

[pic - click to view]

damnnnnn i didnt know that could happen to cars this year
 04-26-2008, 04:48 PM         #1594
A.L 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kegar89 said:
Some of you guys are spending countless hours searching for and adding news/stories to this thread. Props to you guys.
:applause::applause:

i agree i keep looking here for news
 04-26-2008, 04:54 PM         #1595
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jewelz1132 said:
damnnnnn i didnt know that could happen to cars this year
sh*ts epic, GTAIV= ENDLESS WOW MOMENTS
 04-26-2008, 04:54 PM         #1596
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kegar89 said:
 10 years ago '04        #1597
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,326 | Props total: 11369 11369
 landlord151515 said:
just bought this game and it is the sh*t. Multiplayer is crazy!! :applause::applause: :applause: :applause:

Anybody that has it hit me up online!
You best be careful homie, your sh*t might get banned if you play online before Tuesday.
 10 years ago '04        #1598
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
yea its so much stuff to do. I flew threw the windshield tho when i hit a pole running from the cops. its funny too when u steal a car..sometimes the person a be holding on the door as you drive off
 04-26-2008, 05:08 PM         #1599
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
woaaa the violence is extreme, this dude playing is running over people over and over and the blood goes on the wheels and it splatters all over the streets, Jack Thompson will have field day with this sh*t, like I told ya watch this dude

and watch the potential footage that will be shown in the news over and over, dude is funny though

this dude took a Hot Dog and threw it at some random guy, sh*t splatter all over the persons face
 04-26-2008, 05:18 PM         #1600
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
More extreme violence moments, this mothafu*ka ran over 20 people and kept on doing it over and over

then towards the end, his car was SPLATTERED with blood dripping, sh*t looked like massacre.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy