The *OFFICIAL* Grand Theft Auto IV Thread: Warning! Some People are posting SPOILERS

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Which Console Are You Getting GTA IV For?
PS3 188 36.29%
Xbox 360 302 58.30%
Both (That's How I Roll) 28 5.41%
Voters: 518. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #1521
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 Jersey826 said:
Our Take: We’ll keep it simple as we’ve compared both the 360 and PS3 ones extensively during previews. The 360 one, contrary to the early previews and as of the latest preview stages, is a bit darker and has a few AA issues to this day. Overall a little more toned out so to say in terms of the color hue. There isn’t much contrast as there is more saturation, which does tend to wash out the colors a tiny bit, which is noticeable if you compare it to the PS3 that comes with a more vivid color palette and softer edges. The washed out colors somewhat help to mask the AA issues on the 360 though, so it seems to match up with the PS3 relatively. That is quite possibly the best explanation you guys will ever get. No bullsh*t here.

so basically everyone is experiencing different things. maybe it all depends on how the fu*k you're experiencing the game. TV, time of day, weather. wtf. n*ggaz need to stop worrying so much about which one will look SLIGHTLY better cuz at the end of the day you're not gonna be thinking "damn the colors must look SOOOOOOOO much better." you're gonna be thinking "OH sh*t DID THAT n*gga JUST GET SMACKED BY AN 18-WHEELER AND GO FLYING INTO THE OCEAN?!" fanboys are just big babies yo i swear to god.
 10 years ago '06        #1522
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 Kap(Da)King said:
was this posted?
no, the pics don't show up.
 10 years ago '04        #1523
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
fixed
 10 years ago '06        #1524
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
gratzi. HATE GIVEN for the delay though.
 10 years ago '06        #1525
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 1171 1171
 jayvivz said:
so basically everyone is experiencing different things. maybe it all depends on how the fu*k you're experiencing the game. TV, time of day, weather. wtf. n*ggaz need to stop worrying so much about which one will look SLIGHTLY better cuz at the end of the day you're not gonna be thinking "damn the colors must look SOOOOOOOO much better." you're gonna be thinking "OH sh*t DID THAT n*gga JUST GET SMACKED BY AN 18-WHEELER AND GO FLYING INTO THE OCEAN?!" fanboys are just big babies yo i swear to god.
Calm down son, it's all gonna be ok.

360 has their DLC, PS3 has the virtue of knowing their version looks better (if even slightly). Each has their pro's and.......well it is GTAIV we're talkin about so I don't think theres really any cons.
 04-26-2008, 12:52 PM         #1526
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayvivz said:
PS3 version looks cleaner/sharper with a more vibrant look to everything with a more realistic tone to the colors( aka not over saturated), also renders better, runs better(loads faster) overall it gets the edge in terms of performance. Thats the facts of the matter, it has been confirmed countless of times from many who played then both and from Rockstars head(the visuals differences part)

360 one is going to be great no doubt but it does have his visuals issues, like framerate hitches( hdd install would had helped, but their is no hdd install), like Sam Houser(or was it Dan?) said, "GTAIV on 360 has a Clinical look to it", as in they used blurr and other techniques to hide bad textures and the AA issues that version of the game has. Thats how it breaks down from the impressions I read from 1up/IGN previews/early impressions from those lucky fu*ks who actually played both ps3 & 360s version.

If that factual breakdown bothers you then, well you got some decisions to make(get a ps3 for this game)..........or you got no other choice but to say fu*k it and play it on 360.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 04-26-2008 at 01:00 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #1527
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 3024 3024
damn did anybody see that article talking about the size of the dev team....sh*t is insane...bamn near 1000 people have worked on creating this game in one way or another

Last edited by BrBHZ; 04-26-2008 at 01:00 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #1528
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
 Kap(Da)King said:
lol...oh how the truth reveals itself

gta cheats real or fake?

Cheat Codes

Cheat mode
Enter one of the following codes during game play. A small box will appear to confirm correct code entry. Note: The following codes should be considered unconfirmed until the retail version of the game is available.
Grim Reaper

Weapons tier 1
Press R1, L2, R2, L1, Up, Down, Left, Right, Up.
Grim Reaper

Weapons tier 2
Press R1, L2, R2, L1, Right, Down, Left, Up, Right, Down, Left, Up.
Grim Reaper

Weapon tier 3
Press R1, L2, R2, L1, Right, Down, Left, Up, Right, Down, Left, Up, Right(2).
Grim Reaper

Run quickly
Press R1(2), Left, Right, L2, Square, Triangle, L1, Circle.
Grim Reaper

Never die
Press R1, Circle(2), L2, R2, Triangle, X, L1, Right.
Grim Reaper

Fly in the air
Press R1(2), L1, R2, Triangle, Left, Right, Square.
Grim Reaper

Lock wanted level
Press Circle, Right, Circle, Right, Left, Square, Triangle, Up.
Grim Reaper

Health
Press R1, L1, L2, Square, R2, Left, Right, Left, Right.
Grim Reaper

Money
Press Up, Down, L1, L2, Left, Right, R1, R2, Square.
Grim Reaper

Unlimited money
Press Square, Left, R2, Down(2), L1, Up, Circle.
Grim Reaper

Unlimited bullets
Press Square, Circle, X(3), Triangle, Square, Circle(3).
Grim Reaper

Drink beer
Press Triangle, Left, Right, Circle, X, Up, Down.
Grim Reaper

Cop
Press R1, L2, R2, L1, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down.
Grim Reaper

Monster Truck
Press L1, Circle, X, R1, L2, R2, Square, Triangle, Triangle, X.
Grim Reaper

Semi truck with trailer
Press L1, R1, X, Circle, Triangle, X, R1, Square.
Grim Reaper

Any truck with trailer
Press Circle, X, Circle, Square, Triangle, L1, R1, L2, R2.
Grim Reaper

Helicopter
Press X, Circle, Circle, R1, Square, L1, Triangle.
Grim Reaper

Smoke
Press R1, Circle, L1, X, Left, Down, L2, Up.
Grim Reaper

Listen to Crank That SouljaBoy in car
Press R2(2), Up, Circle, L1, L2, Down, Triangle, R1, Right(2).
Grim Reaper

Listen to Back On My Grizzy in car
Press Up, Down, L2, R1, X, L1(2), Right, Left, Up.
Grim Reaper

Private jet with pilot
Press X, Circle, Triangle, Up, Down, Left, Right, Circle(2) while in an area with a lot of space.
Grim Reaper

Helicopter
Press Circle(3), Up, Down, Left, Right, Square(2), X.
Grim Reaper

Tank
Press Up, Down, Left, Right, Circle(2), Left, Right.
Grim Reaper

Hints
Calling a taxi
In order to call a taxi, position Niko near traffic, preferably somewhere on the sidewalk. Spot a cab and press the LB Xbox 360 or L1 PlayStation3 . Niko will automatically call out for a taxi. It is also possible to order a taxi with the cell phone if you have problems spotting one. Additionally, Niko can eventually earn the ability to call a limo as you progress in the game.
d, adelp Zatikyan Petros

cheats...but theese are only rumored...dont take em to serious
 10 years ago '05        #1529
Opm 
space
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 0 0
 DA DOPEMAN said:
PS3 version looks cleaner/sharper with a more vibrant look to everything with a more realistic tone to the colors( aka not over saturated), also renders better, runs better(loads faster) overall it gets the edge in terms of performance. Thats the facts of the matter, it has been confirmed countless of times from many who played then both and from Rockstars head(the visuals differences part)

360 one is going to be great no doubt but it does have his visuals issues, like framerate hitches( hdd install would had helped, but their is no hdd install), like Sam Houser(or was it Dan?) said, "GTAIV on 360 has a Clinical look to it", as in they used blurr and other techniques to hide bad textures and the AA issues that version of the game has. Thats how it breaks down from the impressions I read from 1up/IGN previews/early impressions from those lucky fu*ks who actually played both ps3 & 360s version.

If that factual breakdown bothers you then, well you got some decisions to make(get a ps3 for this game)..........or you got no other choice but to say fu*k it and play it on 360.

look at this fan boy? he is trying to say you suck if you play it on the xbox 360 when their is a very very slight difference, I am sorry but I am not going to pay an extra 100 for a console so I can have only a SLIGHT difference... In fact I had a chance to get a ps3 for $350 and I passed, I do not want to waste $350 on another console.

You should stop giving a fu*k who plays it for what console, YOU paid sony, sony don't pay you. Like you are gonna single handedly win the console war and sony is gonna give you a big a.ss hug.

Be a gamer not a fan girl bro. Do you have a vendetta against all your xbox 360 owner friends. Yall like "lets go hang out with dave" "nah fu*k dave he is a 360 owner and I am so far on sonys c*ck the sight of a xbox 360 makes my tummy churn!"

you have posted that same fu*king paragraph 6 times in this thread. WE GET IT your precious ps3 looks SLIGHTLY better. but does it look $100 better? I highly doubt it.

fanboy got owned
 10 years ago '04        #1530
+HydrO+ 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$3,510 | Props total: 30 30
had a thought about the dlc

what if the dlc was a new map in russia or where ever nico's from. they could add to the story like something happens & nico has to go back home to do something
 10 years ago '05        #1531
Opm 
space
space
space
 +HydrO+ said:

what if the dlc was a new map in russia or where ever nico's from. they could add to the story like something happens & nico has to go back home to do something
:wow: if they did Moscow or St.Petersburg or some sh*t that would be fu*kin calssic. I doubt it though, Microsoft just wants to pump out the DLC as fast as they can so they can so they can make money... fu*kin money wh0ores
 10 years ago '04        #1532
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 +HydrO+ said:

that would be dope man
 04-26-2008, 01:30 PM         #1533
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Opm said:
look at this fan boy? he is trying to say you suck if you play it on the xbox 360 when their is a very very slight difference, I am sorry but I am not going to pay an extra 100 for a console so I can have only a SLIGHT difference... In fact I had a chance to get a ps3 for $350 and I passed, I do not want to waste $350 on another console.

You should stop giving a fu*k who plays it for what console, YOU paid sony, sony don't pay you. Like you are gonna single handedly win the console war and sony is gonna give a big a.ss hug.

Be a gamer not a fan girl bro. Do you have a vendetta against all your xbox 360 owner friends. Yall like "lets go hang out with dave" "nah fu*k dave he is a 360 owner and I am so far on sonys c*ck the sight of a xbox 360 makes my tummy churn!"

you have posted that same fu*king paragraph 6 times in this thread. WE GET IT your precious ps3 looks SLIGHTLY better. but does it look $100 better? I highly doubt it.

fanboy got owned
I ain't saying none of that you over sensitive fu*k

CLEARLY you would be screaming all over the streets if it were the 360's version on the other side, but since is not and you seeing all over the net how PS3 version is the better version, all of a sudden you posting like this?......

don't worry about it though, its expected and not a surprise since millions worldwide feel just like you, but hey you got that DLC man, both sides need to get their Pros, so calm down and stop crying inside or whatever the fu*k you doing with that odd post with that "slightly" sh*t over and over, I always look at comments like that as reviewers trying to be neutral yet telling you that one version performs better then the other. But hey clearly you're a 360 fanboy who can't believe this has happened, you expected otherwise clearly

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 04-26-2008 at 01:37 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #1534
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
lol, a few people in this thread whole purpose is to look for differences and its pushing divide within the thread. everybody's focused on one common thing gta 4 despite dlc or slight differences. cool out, and take that divisive sh*t to the ps3 gta thread where we can see comments such as:

DA DOPEMAN said:
I wonder how many 360's WILL DIE because of people playing GTAIV like crack fiends........
instead of people actually focusing on having fun, playing the actual game on ps3.
 04-26-2008, 01:42 PM         #1535
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kap(Da)King said:
lol, a few people in this thread whole purpose is to look for differences and its pushing divide within the thread. everybody's focused on one common thing gta 4 despite dlc or slight differences. cool out, and take that divisive sh*t to the ps3 gta thread where we can see comments such as:

instead of people actually focusing on having fun, playing the actual game on ps3.
:rolleyes: I am posting facts that have been confirmed, if that gets some fu*ks on the other side salty or hurts their X feelings then thats their problem, you think it wouldn't be the other around if it were the 360 being talked about?:rolleyes:, sh*t you know it would be the same and to a greater extent since mostly Xbox fanboys exist here, so don't come with that bullsh*t son. but anyways dudes need to stop catching feelings over this sh*t.

OH and I am sure that sh*t you quoted WILL HAPPEN so why you even diggin up quotes and sh*t?, I hope it never happens to people but GTAIV IS PURE CRACK and people will try to r*pe their 360s overplaying that sh*t.......

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 04-26-2008 at 01:48 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #1536
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
Edinburgh: Home of Rockstar North

One of the members at our forum sent us this pic of an advertisement situated around the corner from Rockstar North's office in Edinburgh, Scotland:

[pic - click to view]

gta4.net
 10 years ago '05        #1537
Opm 
space
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
I ain't saying none of that you over sensitive fu*k

CLEARLY you would be screaming all over the streets if it were the 360's version on the other side, but since is not and you seeing all over the net how PS3 version is the better version, all of a sudden you posting like this?......

don't worry about it though, its expected and not a surprise since millions worldwide feel just like you, but hey you got that DLC man, both sides need to get their Pros, so calm down and stop crying inside or whatever the fu*k you doing with that odd post with that "slightly" sh*t over and over, I always look at comments like that as reviewers trying to be neutral yet telling you that one version performs better then the other. But hey clearly you're a 360 fanboy who can't believe this has happened, you expected otherwise clearly

you just said what I said to you in a more dumbass way.. Congratulations on being original.

PS I am not a fanboy. I could give a fu*k what game the console is better for. A console is a metal machine designed to play games, NOT suck my d*ck. If it did I would be a fan boy.

ps Where do you get off calling people fan boys when you are like THE sony fanboy on Boxden, You know what people think as soon as you post? Oh great I cannot wait to hear what this fanboy unoriginal has to say :skip post:

Just telling it how it is Joekilla
 10 years ago '04        #1538
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
I don't care if the 360 version was in black and white...i'm still copping this game for the 360 over the PS3...
 04-26-2008, 01:52 PM         #1539
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Opm said:
you just said what I said to you in a more dumbass way.. Congratulations on being original.

PS I am not a fanboy. I could give a fu*k what game the console is better for. A console is a metal machine designed to play games, NOT suck my d*ck. If it did I would be a fan boy.

ps Where do you get off calling people fan boys when you are like THE sony fanboy on Boxden, You know what people think as soon as you post? Oh great I cannot wait to hear what this fanboy unoriginal has to say :skip post:

Just telling it how it is Joekilla
uh not really, read the post again......

you're not a fanboy for 360?, REALLY?*looks at the giant Xtag*...uh so you will get the PS3 version of GTAIV then?, thats what most multi console owners are doing now that it has been confirmed that the PS3 version is the superior version.....(then getting it for 360 later in the fall when that DLC comes out) after they played GTAIV to death and need that DLC experience.....

see a none fanboy would do that and not cry or whatever the fu*k you're doing over this situation, fu*king hurt fanboy in denial ......

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 04-26-2008 at 02:03 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #1540
Opm 
space
space
space
you win the console war yet for sony yet?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy