The *OFFICIAL* Grand Theft Auto IV Thread: Warning! Some People are posting SPOILERS

most viewed right now
 206
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 143
Video inside Jamie Foxx's Hairline Strikes Again...
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 109
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 91
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Which Console Are You Getting GTA IV For?
PS3 188 36.29%
Xbox 360 302 58.30%
Both (That's How I Roll) 28 5.41%
Voters: 518. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #1341
sidgeorge 
space
space
space
$53 | Props total: 0 0


leaked footage
 10 years ago '05        #1342
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 sidgeorge said:


leaked footage
Props i finally get to see something that hasnt been removed by take 2.
 10 years ago '04        #1343
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$9,878 | Props total: 288 288
props on that last footage,sh*t was iLLLLLLL 1 of the coolest police chases ive seen...but then again the best is yet to come :D
 04-25-2008, 01:49 AM         #1344
play107 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 play107 said:
does anybody know exactly what is cut from the Aus versions of this game ???
so i take it nobody knows????
 10 years ago '06        #1345
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,620 | Props total: 2710 2710
cant wait...........
 04-25-2008, 04:57 AM         #1346
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 play107 said:
so i take it nobody knows????
from blinkd



I have a confirmation from my friend who has both versions.

The CUT Australian PAL version, and the UNCUT UK PAL version.

From what I've seen, in gameplay from his TV, the main changes in the two versions of the game are as follows:

- Hookers are still in the game, but the difference between the two games are that when you purchase the hooker in the UNCUT game, you CAN see the hooker bouncing on top of you in the car, from all views around the car, but in the CUT version, you can only see the car bouncing from the back (Like the cut San Andreas)

- Dismemerment is OUT of the CUT version. In the UNCUT version of the game, hitting a motorbike on the road CAN cause dismmemberment of the arms, legs or head, but not in the CUT version.

- Minor changes in various cuts scenes are present. Including different swear words being cut, moved, changed, etc.

--

That's what we've noticed so far.


Cheers.

EDIT: We also notices, when checking the disk size of each, that the CUT version is a WHOLE 1 GIGABITE SMALLER than the UNCUT version.

 04-25-2008, 05:06 AM         #1347
play107 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WEREWOLF said:
from blinkd



I have a confirmation from my friend who has both versions.

The CUT Australian PAL version, and the UNCUT UK PAL version.

From what I've seen, in gameplay from his TV, the main changes in the two versions of the game are as follows:

- Hookers are still in the game, but the difference between the two games are that when you purchase the hooker in the UNCUT game, you CAN see the hooker bouncing on top of you in the car, from all views around the car, but in the CUT version, you can only see the car bouncing from the back (Like the cut San Andreas)

- Dismemerment is OUT of the CUT version. In the UNCUT version of the game, hitting a motorbike on the road CAN cause dismmemberment of the arms, legs or head, but not in the CUT version.

- Minor changes in various cuts scenes are present. Including different swear words being cut, moved, changed, etc.

--

That's what we've noticed so far.


Cheers.

EDIT: We also notices, when checking the disk size of each, that the CUT version is a WHOLE 1 GIGABITE SMALLER than the UNCUT version.

ahhhh thanks a heaps, i'm gonna get the UK or US one to play for sure :)
 10 years ago '05        #1348
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,952 | Props total: 12601 12601
if ur importing, get it for PS3... the 360 version is region locked (like most 360 games)
 10 years ago '04        #1349
sidgeorge 
space
space
space
$53 | Props total: 0 0


more leaked footage..
 10 years ago '05        #1350
dope-boy 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,031 | Props total: 92 92
Will the UK one come as UNCUT or CUT when u buy from the stores?
 04-25-2008, 06:29 AM         #1351
play107 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:
if ur importing, get it for PS3... the 360 version is region locked (like most 360 games)
yer i know dude , but im def getting this for my ps3, is what gta should be on :)
 10 years ago '07        #1352
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
i seen a clip last night of the comedian show thing....katt williams was k!lling it lmao


Last edited by Pistol Peter; 04-25-2008 at 08:28 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #1353
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
^^^wow
 04-25-2008, 08:48 AM         #1354
Cyncere_Wun 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  





that site is now streaming with gameplay footage..............i cant believe how good the game is looking......my God......this game looks almost too good to be true...........
 10 years ago '04        #1355
DJKromeX 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$1,303 | Props total: 0 0
thats a good look on the info
 10 years ago '05        #1356
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
the food stuff is one of the things that had me like "ok thats kinda dumb now " cause 1st off (from what ive seen) they pull the sh*t from under the counter and then you stand there at the counter eating EXACTLY like you did in san andreas...in reality your food isnt taken from under the counter and on top of that your a.ss will take a seat somewhere or bounce out the door with your whopper...or is that just me? real people dont do this?

maybe im just nit picking but i did think that was stupid especially when you look at all the sh*t they've done this time to improve the gameplay and make it more "real"
 10 years ago '04        #1357
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,755 | Props total: 4591 4591
 play107 said:
yer i know dude , but im def getting this for my ps3, is what gta should be on :)
Give me a break fanboy.
 10 years ago '05        #1358
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,952 | Props total: 12601 12601
wtf? I stay eatin my burgers at the counter... right in front of the cashier's face... i make sure I'm completely satisfied with the quality of the meat being presented to me between 2 elegant buns with a slight scattering of seeds on the top.. right amount of ketchup, cheese, pickles... if it ain't perfect, i call the manager.


Ya'll dont do that?
 10 years ago '07        #1359
TheIncomparable 
space
avatar space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
 sidgeorge said:


more leaked footage..
4:36-4:41 :wow::wow::wow:
 10 years ago '07        #1360
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
i do...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 64
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
65 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
64 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Man hit dog with baseball bat because he ate his Whopper
101 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
109 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
56 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
60 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
73 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
61 comments
21 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy