The *OFFICIAL* Grand Theft Auto IV Thread: Warning! Some People are posting SPOILERS

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
209 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Which Console Are You Getting GTA IV For?
PS3 188 36.29%
Xbox 360 302 58.30%
Both (That's How I Roll) 28 5.41%
Voters: 518. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #1321
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
 Foolish said:
Do any of yall remember how in San Andreas, Catalina and "Claude" (GTA-3 Main character) lost that race to CJ, and instead of the pinkslip, they said they were riding off to Liberty CIty????

Do you think "Claude" and Catalina are going to be in GTA IV?

like make a cameo apperance
dude...San Andreas and vice came before the events of the original GTA 3, and if you played Gta 3 you know what happens to the whole catalina cluade thing...
 10 years ago '04        #1322
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,310 | Props total: 11346 11346
Man I'm on edge right now. I just saw that list of all the Gamestops doing midnight launches and the one I preordered from isn't on there. I'm hoping it's just because the store just opened a month and a half ago that's why it isn't listed. I've inquired a few times at the store in the last couple weeks and as recently as Tuesday and the f*g**t told me they were definitely doing the midnight launch. Now I gotta call these hoes tomorrow and confirm yet again. If these bi*ches try to say they ain't doing it now I'm cancelling that sh*t, getting my money back and going to Wal-Mart at midnight.
 04-24-2008, 10:04 PM         #1323
Isaac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok i just seen some gameplay @ and when you get k!lled it only stays on the loading black screen for like 5 seconds tops for the xbox....
 10 years ago '06        #1324
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
^yeah the reports of people saying the 25-30 second sh*t is only for like the first or first few times cuz you know the game has to show those prompts telling you what happens when you die. also it's probably relative to where you are in relation to the nearest hospital.
 04-24-2008, 10:10 PM         #1325
LoyalRican 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kap(Da)King said:
dont let certain n*ggas see this article...they bent on tryna find differences instead of enjoying the game
hella right , same ish i was thinking
 10 years ago '06        #1326
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
i told some n*ggaz in this very thread that the games were identical on both versions, but they ain't wanna listen :rolleyes:
 04-24-2008, 10:15 PM         #1327
LoyalRican 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
omg , i cant wait for this bizatch ,,,,,
 10 years ago '04        #1328
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,310 | Props total: 11346 11346
Fanboys disgust me man. Although I admittedly was a Genesis fanboy as a little a.ss git. Now that I'm older there's advantages to all systems, though I only got a 360 and honestly don't play it that much. That's obviously about to change with this game, sh*t actually inspired my lazy a.ss to finally hook Live up and goddamn I'm a fu*king idiot for missing out on this sh*t man. I run media from my PC to my fu*king 360, sh*t ain't no joke man. I'm such a fu*king dumb fu*k for not getting on that sh*t earlier . Plus all them classics you can DL like Castlevania: SOTN and that Indigo Prophecy game is ill too, it'll be nice to grab that sh*t up and beat it. Can't wait to get on this MP for this here GTA sh*t, it's going to be beyond sick.
 10 years ago '04        #1329
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
ncant wait
 10 years ago '06        #1330
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,824 | Props total: 1170 1170
 Isaac said:
ok i just seen some gameplay @ and when you get k!lled it only stays on the loading black screen for like 5 seconds tops for the xbox....
GET THE fu*k OUTTA HERE!!! KATT fu*kIN WILLIAMS DOIN A COMEDY ROUTINE, TUNE INTO THIS sh*t RIGHT NOW!!:applause:
 10 years ago '07        #1331
htownplaya 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,566 | Props total: 0 0
 Jersey826 said:
GET THE fu*k OUTTA HERE!!! KATT fu*kIN WILLIAMS DOIN A COMEDY ROUTINE, TUNE INTO THIS sh*t RIGHT NOW!!:applause:
i'll let you slide this time but dont tell me this kind of sh*t......when i play it i wanna have that "oh sh*t" moment
 10 years ago '06        #1332
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
 htownplaya said:
i'll let you slide this time but dont tell me this kind of sh*t......when i play it i wanna have that "oh sh*t" moment
I feel you my dude, my bad but I just had that same "oh sh*t" moment and couldn't help myself. From what I seen this game is not simply just "GTA w/ new paint" like it was feared, this game is some truly next-generation off the chain maginificent in every way shape and form gaming goodness.
 10 years ago '07        #1333
htownplaya 1 heat pts
space
space
 Jersey826 said:
I feel you my dude, my bad but I just had that same "oh sh*t" moment and couldn't help myself. From what I seen this game is not simply just "GTA w/ new paint" like it was feared, this game is some truly next-generation off the chain maginificent in every way shape and form gaming goodness.
yea i feel you, i probably would of done the same.....stop watching the videos though....those moments will be even better when they come through your tv set
 10 years ago '07        #1334
htownplaya 1 heat pts
space
space
Grand Theft Auto IV To Benefit PS3s Sales Most, Say Analysts

Video game sales prognosticators predict that Grand Theft Auto IV will sell some 9 to 12 million copies this year, lining the pockets of Take-Two execs and Rockstar Games employees. It may also help the PlayStation 3, at least more so than the Xbox 360, says Wedbush Morgan analyst Michael Pachter. It's not just him, either, as BMO Capital Markets' Edward Williams thinks GTA's PlayStation heritage may inspire some to drop the cash on a new PS3.

Sony probably doesn't have much to worry about in Europe, where they'll be shipping a GTA IV hardware bundle. Time will tell whether the GTA fanbase deems the prospect of downloadable content and Xbox Live support more important than Sony's software exclusives like Metal Gear Solid 4 and Gran Turismo 5 as motivating factors in making their console choices. Who else can't wait for April's NPD sales data?! Should be very good times.

kotaku
 10 years ago '05        #1335
IllmaticYungin 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 2 2
 htownplaya said:
Grand Theft Auto IV To Benefit PS3s Sales Most, Say Analysts

Video game sales prognosticators predict that Grand Theft Auto IV will sell some 9 to 12 million copies this year, lining the pockets of Take-Two execs and Rockstar Games employees. It may also help the PlayStation 3, at least more so than the Xbox 360, says Wedbush Morgan analyst Michael Pachter. It's not just him, either, as BMO Capital Markets' Edward Williams thinks GTA's PlayStation heritage may inspire some to drop the cash on a new PS3.

Sony probably doesn't have much to worry about in Europe, where they'll be shipping a GTA IV hardware bundle. Time will tell whether the GTA fanbase deems the prospect of downloadable content and Xbox Live support more important than Sony's software exclusives like Metal Gear Solid 4 and Gran Turismo 5 as motivating factors in making their console choices. Who else can't wait for April's NPD sales data?! Should be very good times.

kotaku
i can understand that because so many people are used to playin GTA on a ps and dont wanna change. My friend told me "f the 360 version gta is a playstion brand and i cant break that tradition" i was gonna do the seam BUUUUUTTTTT I AINT GOT A PS3 so 360 here i come
 04-24-2008, 11:12 PM         #1336
YoungBattle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this tuesday = the beginning of extreme procrastination.
 10 years ago '06        #1337
unclejuju 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,157 | Props total: 492 492
 YoungBattle said:
this tuesday = the beginning of extreme procrastination.

lol.. props
 10 years ago '06        #1338
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
PlayStation World Magazine has rewarded GTA IV with another perfect, 10/10 score in a 10 review of their latest issue. The issue also comes with GTA IV stickers and a "Making of GTA IV" booklet, if you're interested in picking up a copy of your own.

Courtesy of Gtagaming.com and gta4.tv forums
 10 years ago '04        #1339
silentmurder2 1 heat pts
space
space
$674 | Props total: 0 0
damn some ill songs in this game

can anyone who has the game rip that new Nas track "War is Necessary"

Last edited by silentmurder2; 04-25-2008 at 12:02 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #1340
fmills15 
space
space
$1,560 | Props total: 19 19
real talk. the 360 load time dont seem long at all.... maybe because I've had 5 shots of yager and 4 heniekens, but still it aint long.... but them cops is a motherfu*ker
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy