The *OFFICIAL* Grand Theft Auto IV Thread: Warning! Some People are posting SPOILERS

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Which Console Are You Getting GTA IV For?
PS3 188 36.29%
Xbox 360 302 58.30%
Both (That's How I Roll) 28 5.41%
Voters: 518. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 04-24-2008, 10:15 AM         #1181
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigC75 said:

^^^
Probably the best gameplay I've seen for the 360...
wow that gameplay was gettin me mad, that french dude sucks balls, how do u suck at a GTA Game? LMFAO @ him hopping out the car when the cops r chasing him and jus standing there getting bucked at...boring a.ss GTA player i woulda been lighten them cops up w/ uzis or a rocket launcher or something :thumbsdow
 10 years ago '04        #1182
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 iCantLose said:
as soon as the NTSC version is ripped
whats the diff between that and PAL?
 04-24-2008, 10:24 AM         #1183
hjholston 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can't wait until this game hit the market.
 10 years ago '12        #1184
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
Im hearin' the 360 version has less peds and traffic, any truth to this?
 10 years ago '05        #1185
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,081 | Props total: 10757 10757
 Tha754kid said:
Mine is downloading right now so in a couple hours, I will be back in Liberty City
normally i don't condone this sh*t but yo, when u play it and sh*t, can you at least let us know if the 360 version has an optional install or not? that first review said there's an optional install but nobody's who has gotten the game early neither confirmed nor denied this so plz do
 10 years ago '06        #1186
ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105
space
space
$18,412 | Props total: 2023 2023
^^^^^^^

i just checked the gamespot boards and there's ppl on that both versions of the game and said that the ps3 has more ppl and more traffic. Probably due to the size of blu-ray it can hold more.
 10 years ago '04        #1187
DJKromeX 39 heat pts39
space
space
$1,303 | Props total: 0 0
the soundtrack is bangin!
 10 years ago '04        #1188
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
hell yea, that prodigy joint is serious
 04-24-2008, 10:49 AM         #1189
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

live hd gta4 gameplay footage
 10 years ago '12        #1190
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
 ChrisStokes said:
^^^^^^^

i just checked the gamespot boards and there's ppl on that both versions of the game and said that the ps3 has more ppl and more traffic. Probably due to the size of blu-ray it can hold more.
Link?
 04-24-2008, 10:59 AM         #1191
0 killacam 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yaaaaa trick yaaaaa
 10 years ago '05        #1192
TaNk85 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,518 | Props total: 1 1
At least the PlayStation 3 works

Give Sony credit for designing a system that doesn't turn into a paperweight two weeks after you bring it home. Microsoft soured its reputation as a console maker by releasing a machine that notoriously breaks. Sorry, but after getting slapped with the red rings of death well over 10 times, and knowing that a big game like GTA IV may brick multiple Xbox 360s, we'll support the hardware with the jock strap big enough to hold Rockstar's mammoth video game.

We don't need no stinkin' downloadable content

Xbox 360 fanatics love shoving their exclusive downloadable content in our faces, but we could care less. By the time Rockstar releases it (rumors point to fall), we'll be too busy playing big games like Gears of War 2 and Fallout 3. There's no chance in hell that we'll stop playing Fallout 3 for some extra cars and missions.

Play online for free

That's right. You can k!ll people online all day and it won't cost a thing on PS3. Sure, Sony doesn't have an online community service comparable to Xbox Live, but no one should have to shell out $50 for the "privilege" of playing online with friends. Microsoft also proved this past holiday season that it can't keep Xbox Live from going to hell -- we waited for weeks to get back to playing Call of Duty 4 multiplayer.

Downloadable content will come to PS3 eventually

We can't confirm or deny this, but think about it. Video games are big business. Rockstar higher ups celebrate creativity, but still love making money. PS3 sales are on the rise. It makes sense that we'd see the 360's exclusive content on Sony's machine at some point.

Xbox 360 controller will never beat the DualShock 3

After 10 years of dominance, Sony's DualShock game controller is still the standard by which all controllers are judged. Not even Nintendo has been able to sustain the same game pad quality throughout its history. Bottom line, the PS3 controller feels great in the hands. Microsoft deserves praise for its Xbox 360 controller, but we don't need it to enjoy GTA IV.

Grand Theft Auto belongs on PS3

Grand Theft Auto and PlayStation go together like peanut butter and jelly. GTA isn't a console exclusive franchise, but the games series got its start on PlayStation. Rockstar later released GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas on Xbox, but that almost seemed like an afterthought. It's just gonna feel right to reunite GTA with PlayStation.

More hard drive space

Rumors on the Internet say GTA IV needs a mandatory five-minute install, and that means it most likely will consume a generous chunk of hard drive space. If that's true for Xbox 360, then we feel sorry for the folks who have the pathetic 20 GB harddrive. PS3 owners sit atop a heap of space, so we don't have to sweat devoting some of it to this game of the year candidate.

PS3 doesn't sound like a jet engine

Do you hear that annoying hum? Oh wait, no you don't. That's because the PS3 is silent like a ninja. Xbox 360, on the other hand, sounds like a microwave oven. We want to play our GTA without any (and we mean any) distractions. - Chris Buffa

Source: Rockstar Games

04-24-2008, 11:11 AM         #1193
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, my a.ss is sitting here watching this dude play on a live stream w/ drool drippin from my mouth when i should be studying for my last final as a college student
 10 years ago '06        #1194
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
@those reasons. most of them can be generalized comments. they even ethered themself by saying that the 360 will get DLC soon and PS3 doesn't. "oh but we'll be playing GoW2" another game only on 360 . as for the noise, if you're not blasting your sound system while rolling down the street or in a major shootout enough to the point that you can still hear the buzzing of the system then you're not playing right. then they talk about the controller which is straight personal preference. that article=FAIL.
 04-24-2008, 11:21 AM         #1195
T.O.N.Y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn this game got some dope physics...did anyone catch the dude on that stream get wrecked by the ambulance as he ran across the street, the ambulance jus came outta nowhere and rocked him, sh*t looked madd realistic, i fu*ken cringed

Last edited by T.O.N.Y; 04-24-2008 at 11:23 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #1196
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
lmao @ source: Rockstar Games
 10 years ago '06        #1197
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 efromthev said:
Does anyone know if you'll be able to play music from your 360 on the car radio or I'll have to play it thru the dashboard?? Because I rather have the music shut off when I'm out of the car
since GTA4 has obvious influence from Saints Row the music might be played through your cell phone like in SR. and the Xbox versions of San Andreas and Vice City, if i recall correctly, your uploaded music played through the car radio. it did that on the PC version so i might be confusing the two, but i'm pretty sure the Xbox version had that too.
 10 years ago '05        #1198
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
you can't play music from your cell phone in GTA IV rockstar said... they took that feature out.
 10 years ago '06        #1199
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 P-Hill said:
lmao @ source: Rockstar Games
rofl i just peeped that . and now the n*gga on the live stream is playing Dark Sector. fu*k life.
 10 years ago '04        #1200
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
Man I can get this game now if I want...but I wanna wait till tuesday I don't wanna risk them banning my gamertag AGAIN...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy