The *OFFICIAL* Grand Theft Auto IV Thread: Warning! Some People are posting SPOILERS

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
50 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Which Console Are You Getting GTA IV For?
PS3 188 36.29%
Xbox 360 302 58.30%
Both (That's How I Roll) 28 5.41%
Voters: 518. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 04-24-2008, 08:15 AM         #1161
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kap(Da)King said:
i watched the live stream when it was up...dude died multiple times...the longest load was the first time he died....from there the sh*t was like a juggle between 12 -15 seconds...admit i dont remember which version it was...but most likely the 360
hey who knows,perhaps that stream is from the PS3 version .... but we will know tuesday but one things for sure that....

that 9 minute footage is legit unedited footage, it has two examples of the 25 seconds+ respawn........

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 04-24-2008 at 08:19 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #1162
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
 7thWonder said:
Best Buy giving away five GTA IV Elite consoles
Posted Apr 23rd 2008 7:30PM by Xav de Matos
Filed under: Contests and Giveaways

Another Canadian retailer has jumped on the Grand Theft Auto IV midnight launch bandwagon, this time with an awesome exclusive prize. Best Buy Canada is giving away an ultra-rare Grand Theft Auto IV branded Xbox 360 Elite at five select locations across the North (One per midnight location, totaling five).

The first 100 gamers who wait in line at the select Best Buy locations will be entered to win various Grand Theft Auto IV based prizes, including the exclusive console. Pretty sweet deal if you can snag that prize!

Full list of locations can be found after the jump.

[Thanks, NobleArc]

This contest has only been announced for Canadian Best Buy locations. All events begin on April 28 from 9 PM EST until midnight.

65 Dundas St. West, Toronto
6075 Mavis Road, Mississauga
9931 19th Ave NW, Edmonton
20202 66th Ave, Langley
4805 Kingsway, Burnaby
canada my n*gga?....metalzoa hop in line
 10 years ago '04        #1163
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
Amazon adds GTA IV music

Good news, music fans. You can now enjoy a sample of the music featured in Grand Theft Auto IV courtesy of Amazon, which has begun adding tracks from the game to its MP3 service. You can't buy the music yet, but shortened versions are available for streaming now on the site.

The complete track listing of the album, (which appears to be the same as the CD included with the Special Edition of the game) is:

Soviet Connection (Theme from GTA IV) by Michael Hunter
Dirty New Yorker by Mobb Deep (feat. Havoc & Prodigy)
No s3x for Ben by The Rapture
No Fraid A by Munga
Where's My Money by Busta Rhymes
I Want You by C.J.
Rocky Mountain Way by Joe Walsh
Stand Up Jamrock by Bob Marley & The Wailers and Damian Marley
Liberty City: The Invasion by Seryoga
Vagabond by Greenskeepers
On a Journey by Electrik Funk
Nickname by Qadir
Holy Thursday by David Axelrod
War is Necessary by Nas
Zombie by Fela Kuti
5:23 (Maiden Voyage) by Global Communication
Album links:

gtagaming

THE VIDEO FOR THE MOBB DEEP PRODIGY SONG:

Last edited by Kap(Da)King; 04-24-2008 at 08:25 AM..
 04-24-2008, 08:21 AM         #1164
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:
nah man... 25 seconds is a lot for a fu*kin load time. 25 seconds should be the initial load and nothing more afterwards
You right, in a game like this where you fu*k around and sh*t which usually ends up in deaths, that 25 second happening over and over is not a good look. But I got a feeling dudes will live with it, I mean sh*t theirs nothing people can do about it anyways right ?
 04-24-2008, 08:25 AM         #1165
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey yo, HAS THE VOICE TALENT BEEN REVEALED YET?

I want to know which celebs are on this sh*t as characters, I know most comedians are themselves in this game, but I heard that you might also find other celebs roaming the city, but I mainly want to see what famous celebs provided their voices for the game.......
 04-24-2008, 08:29 AM         #1166
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kap(Da)King said:
Amazon adds GTA IV music

Good news, music fans. You can now enjoy a sample of the music featured in Grand Theft Auto IV courtesy of Amazon, which has begun adding tracks from the game to its MP3 service. You can't buy the music yet, but shortened versions are available for streaming now on the site.

The complete track listing of the album, (which appears to be the same as the CD included with the Special Edition of the game) is:

Album links:

gtagaming

THE VIDEO FOR THE MOBB DEEP PRODIGY SONG:

cot damn HOT BANGAZ!!!!
 10 years ago '04        #1167
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 10 10
For those that have it early, are you getting achievements? Not sure if I read it here or not, but R* is disabling achievements for those that have a early copy until Tuesday.
 04-24-2008, 08:44 AM         #1168
master467 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Grand_Theft_Auto_IV_NTSC_XBOX360-
 10 years ago '06        #1169
~DMX911~ 
space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 0 0
 ddotdukes5 said:
For those that have it early, are you getting achievements? Not sure if I read it here or not, but R* is disabling achievements for those that have a early copy until Tuesday.
nah they didnt disable sh*t
i saw some dude online playing it and you can see what achievements he
already unlocked n sh*t
 10 years ago '04        #1170
BigC75 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,071 | Props total: 234 234

^^^
Probably the best gameplay I've seen for the 360...
 04-24-2008, 09:19 AM         #1171
LoyalRican 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i might give a fat girl head for one of these bi*ches i cannot ukin wait , for this ish , im like feindede for any new details vids,,,, arghhhhhh
 10 years ago '04        #1172
BigC75 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,071 | Props total: 234 234
***SPOILER ALERT****

This is a live web cam leak of GTAIV...someone is playing live and its being streamed....i Looked at it for a couple of minutes but dayum...I wanna play!!!

04-24-2008, 09:39 AM         #1173
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Firstly, this week IGN is running a "GTA IV week", where new content is posted everyday. Yesterday we already reported on the interview with the game's Art Director, Aaron Garbut, which can be read here. Last night they published an article detailing four of the game's multiplayer modes - covering Free Mode, Team Mafiya Work, Team Car Jack City and Turf War. Read that over here.

Yesterday we reported on the US edition of OXM giving the game a final score of 9.5/10, as seen here. Today we have news on another Xbox magazine, Xbox World 360(UK), who gave the game a score of 98%, saying the game has an "oscar-worthy dialogue", "unfeasibly rich gameworld" and "inspiring mission design".

Contrary to what many expected, it seems as though the PlayStation 3 version is selling more than the Xbox 360 version at certain large retailers. UK retailer ASDA is reporting that the PS3 version is selling three times more than its rival - the Xbox 360. Over in Australia, EB Games is reporting that while their pre-sales figures show both versions selling fairly close, the PS3 version is in the lead. Another retailer in that country, Gametraders, is saying the PS3 version is selling double than the Xbox 360.

Interesting indeed, I myself - who is a big fan of the Xbox 360 - will be getting the PlayStation 3 version, as I've read and heard personally from people who have played the game already that this version is undoubtedly superior to the Xbox 360. Granted, not as much that I would recommend going out to buy a PS3 console if you have a 360 already. Too bad that episodic content is Xbox exclusive, is Take-Two/Rockstar regretting that decision now?

If you live in the U.S. and have access to G4TV, then you can tune in this Sunday at noon, as the channel will be showing game play footage of the game. According to them, this will be the first place where such footage will be available to the public.

Lastly, Capcom in Japan announced that they'll be publishing the game locally later this year. Stay tuned for all the updates!

IT BEGINS..................

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 04-24-2008 at 09:41 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #1174
+HydrO+ 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$3,510 | Props total: 30 30
better quality stream

04-24-2008, 09:43 AM         #1175
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigC75 said:
***SPOILER ALERT****

This is a live web cam leak of GTAIV...someone is playing live and its being streamed....i Looked at it for a couple of minutes but dayum...I wanna play!!!

WTF, nice photoshop

[pic - click to view]

or is it:sick:
 10 years ago '04        #1176
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,905 | Props total: 833 833
Mine is downloading right now so in a couple hours, I will be back in Liberty City
 10 years ago '07        #1177
Trae Jay 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,086 | Props total: 194 194
^^ so.... where ya downloading from??^^
 10 years ago '04        #1178
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
There are so many loading screens in this game..
 10 years ago '04        #1179
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,560 | Props total: 5231 5231
yo fu*kk all you f*ggets with early release or that gay bullsh*t bootleg i can't wait till I get mine this tuesday adlkfjdls;fjdslkfjlsdkfjl;sdjflsd;jflsd;fjl;dsjfld s;fjl;sdjfld;sfjdsl;fjdsl;fjsd;lf
 10 years ago '04        #1180
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
Micrsoft Looking into Early GTA IV Players

[pic - click to view]

A peek at Gamercard aggregator MyGamerCard.com reveals a long list of Xbox 360 users already racking up achievements on Grand Theft Auto IV since an illegal torrent of the game was leaked yesterday and early copies started showing up in people's homes.

Neither Rockstar nor Microsoft itself have yet responded to Kotaku's requests for comment. Neither has Sony commented on any action it might take regarding video of the game being played on its network — video that GameTrailers, for its part, has since pulled — so it's unclear yet how any of them plan to address the software pirates.

Xbox Live's Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb, did say, however, that he was unable to comment yet due to the "need to look into this further," so we can a.ssume that Microsoft, at least, is investigating.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy