The *OFFICIAL* Grand Theft Auto IV Thread: Warning! Some People are posting SPOILERS

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Which Console Are You Getting GTA IV For?
PS3 188 36.29%
Xbox 360 302 58.30%
Both (That's How I Roll) 28 5.41%
Voters: 518. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #661
DJKromeX 39 heat pts39
space
space
$1,303 | Props total: 0 0
 htownplaya said:
gayness.......it still wont scroll

*pours water over keyboard*
yeah same here i had to switch to internet explorer
 10 years ago '06        #662
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,904 | Props total: 7568 7568
Damn I feel like GTA'n a copy a week early from Gamestops back room! LOL!
 04-17-2008, 08:33 PM         #663
MFB9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kap(Da)King said:
what exactly is this?
 10 years ago '07        #664
Trae Jay 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,086 | Props total: 194 194
 MFB9 said:
what exactly is this?
online place that keeps track of your gaming achievments in the game. it keeps track of stuff like who beat the game first, how many shots fired, and how many people you k!lled..

i cant explain it in depth right now, but its free, so knok ya self out
 10 years ago '04        #665
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
So how does it trak all that sh*t if doesn't ask you for your gamertag(s)?

all it asked was my email and birthdate...
 10 years ago '04        #666
space
space
 MFB9 said:
what exactly is this?
Rockstar Games Social Club Open And Stuff Explained

The unbelievable club is now open, and it’s time to party. Rockstar Social Club is now open for pre-registration and aims to extend the crazy worlds of Rockstar titles to come . One such confirmed title is already Midnight Club L.A., approaching soon.

The Rockstar Social Club will combine incredibly detailed, diverse and sometimes amusing leaderboards and player statistics, and combine them with performance-based competitions and awards for players of all skill levels.

Pre-registration for the Rockstar Social Club is free for anyone, and players will be able to link it to their Xbox Live Gamertag and/or PlayStation Network ID. Grand Theft Auto IV, comes with some crazy features :

* People who register for the Rockstar Games Social Club BEFORE April 29th 2008 will be rewarded by being automatically entered to win a special prize for true GTA fans: your portrait custom drawn by Rockstar Games’ in house art team in the signature art style of Grand Theft Auto IV’s illustrations.

* LCPD Police Blotter — A virtual map and tracker of single-player criminal activity logged in Liberty City from the aggregated data of millions of connected players - showing the most dangerous areas of town, most commonly used weapons and more.

* The Story Gang — This special single-player leaderboard recognizes players who complete Niko Bellic’s main story arc of Grand Theft Auto IV - The leaderboard ranks players according to the total amount of playing time it’s taken to complete the story, as well as a historical rank by who has completed it first. Members of this club will receive special online widgets and merit badges marking all of their in-game accomplishments.

* The 100% Club — Watch to see who will be the first to complete 100% of the game. The first ten people to be identified on the Social Club as reaching 100% will be sent an ultra-rare commemorative ‘key to the city’ to mark their accomplishment. In the future, the 100% Club will then carry a historical leaderboard showing rankings of who has completed 100% of a game in the shortest span of playing hours.

* The Hall of Fame — This area will dynamically recognize those singularly elite players who have reached the top of the hill on various statistical leaderboards, and will also contain a personal awards display of special in-game landmarks and successes in Social Club competitions.

* The Liberty City Marathon — A ranking of special physical milestones achieved in the game - from the amount of miles walked, driven, or swam - to the number of bullets fired and stunt-jumps jumped. There will be additional special marathon-based competitions in the future from this area as well.

Take out those martini’s boys. We’re here.

10 years ago '07        #667
Trae Jay 2 heat pts
space
space
 Da Ill One said:

the email address i used for the social club was the same as my xbox live account, so im hoping that it will connect someway with thay whenever you play online.

not sure though...
 10 years ago '04        #668
+HydrO+ 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$3,510 | Props total: 30 30
the will probably update the site on the 28th or 29th with the ability to link your tag
 10 years ago '05        #669
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
^^yeah i think there will be alot more sh*t on the 29th cause thats when it says its "open for business" they just letting everybody register now thats all

damn you dudes need to calm down
 04-18-2008, 09:38 AM         #670
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:

I am not sure if you are in the site MYRESISTANCE.NET, right there you sign up like you just did in the social club, then you got the option to LINK UP your PSN ACCOUNT to the site so it shows all your Stats from Resistance online.

This R* site is basically the same sh*t or will be the same sh*t, they will keep track of all your stats and your ZIT tagged songs when you tag them when playing GTAIV.

It is expected this stuff will be Integrated with not only PSN account BUT also with HOME, clearly the latter will be out later on but initially it will just be used to keep your stats from GTAIV ONLINE.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 04-18-2008 at 09:39 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #671
burt6303 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$458 | Props total: 56 56
is anyone else havin trouble clickin the activation link they e-mail u? my sh*ts actin dumb for some reason.
 04-18-2008, 09:41 AM         #672
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Take Two Interactive just confirmed at the company's annual general meeting that Grand Theft Auto IV has gone gold. "Trucks are rolling next week and there will be a lot of them", the executive said, confirming that the game discs will be making their way to stores next week ahead of the game's release on April 29th.

well expect LEAKING GTAIV VIDEOS NEXT WEEK, be aware of that sh*t next week
 10 years ago '07        #673
Trae Jay 2 heat pts
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Take Two Interactive just confirmed at the company's annual general meeting that Grand Theft Auto IV has gone gold. "Trucks are rolling next week and there will be a lot of them", the executive said, confirming that the game discs will be making their way to stores next week ahead of the game's release on April 29th.

fine by me.

im so anxious to see some gameplay as its being played rather than some montage trailer or somethin
 10 years ago '04        #674
+HydrO+ 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$3,510 | Props total: 30 30
^ its a global release so they need time to distribute worldwide
 10 years ago '05        #675
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
 DA DOPEMAN said:

see...i knew i was getting my sh*t on the 28th

its a global release but every game is at the store/warehouse before its actual release date this aint nothing new but take two know everybody is sh*tting they pants over gta iv which is why this kind of information was put out
 04-18-2008, 11:47 AM         #676
PacMan18 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn...I'm hoping some smaller mom and pop type stores release it early. Its a shame theres barely any of those stores left though...

That socialclub site wont scroll in firefox and wont load in IE...fu*k.

Last edited by PacMan18; 04-18-2008 at 11:54 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #677
space
space
Just got this from Microsoft PR:

With the OXM review hitting streets today, and your own preview impressions which are looking great, hopefully you’ll all be a bit wiser as to the ins and outs of GTA IV now.

I’m sure you’ve all seen the chatter from the 1up GTA IV Preview on the PS3 install time….just a few thoughts on what you could do in this time if you were actually playing the 360 version from the moment you insert the disc….

· Steal your first dozen or so cars and test out the improved vehicle handling?

· Check out the cool features on your mobile phone?

· Rack up a 5 Star Wanted Rating?

· Have a blast of your first MP game on Xbox LIVE?

· Ditch the tracksuit chic and buy some new clothes?

· Unlock your first GTA IV Achievement and boost your Gamerscore?

….Or just start downloading a film from Xbox LIVE Video Store to watch later – check out the latest batch of arrivals this weekend!
 10 years ago '06        #678
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
^owned.
 10 years ago '06        #679
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 DA DOPEMAN said:

at this point, who really wants to see actual gameplay vids? it's only 11 days away. experience it yourself. i guaranTEE you the feeling of playing it yourself first without watching videos will be much better.
 10 years ago '05        #680
tdubbayou 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,107 | Props total: 40 40
 PacMan18 said:
Damn...I'm hoping some smaller mom and pop type stores release it early. Its a shame theres barely any of those stores left though...

That socialclub site wont scroll in firefox and wont load in IE...fu*k.
dont worry man its not really anything to scroll too just hit f11 on your keyboard and that should fix your problem
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy