The *OFFICIAL* Grand Theft Auto IV Thread: Warning! Some People are posting SPOILERS

most viewed right now
 155
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 129
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 107
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 92
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Which Console Are You Getting GTA IV For?
PS3 188 36.29%
Xbox 360 302 58.30%
Both (That's How I Roll) 28 5.41%
Voters: 518. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #601
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
Amaterasu
 10 years ago '07        #602
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$16,861 | Props total: 2380 2380
 Sniper said:
that n*gga is dead
Still a G.


[pic - click to view]

 04-16-2008, 11:34 PM         #603
chronic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
really no single player pix or vids?
 10 years ago '04        #604
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
^^^ does it really matter? 95% of us would buy it with no ads or pictures just because it's GTA IV...and the other 5% would buy it regardless
 10 years ago '04        #605
1000bluntz 
space
avatar space
space
$17,332 | Props total: 11371 11371
I'm about to fu*k around have to make a few mixtapes of some ill a.ss NYC sh*t to put on my box for this sh*t.
 10 years ago '04        #606
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,710 | Props total: 437 437
Liberty City is not going to be the same size as in GTA3 is it??
 04-17-2008, 04:25 AM         #607
SauceMills 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
^^^ does it really matter? 95% of us would buy it with no ads or pictures just because it's GTA IV...and the other 5% would buy it regardless
i know i would
 04-17-2008, 08:23 AM         #608
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hood_Rich said:
Liberty City is not going to be the same size as in GTA3 is it??
nah son it is WAYYYYYY bigger, look!




[pic - click to view]







you must realize the LC in GTAIV is a R*'s replica of NEW YORK CITY. LC on GTA3 was NOT NYC but a mix of different places(mainly Chicago & Nyc).



If you live in NYC you will feel right at home with this game


Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 04-17-2008 at 08:47 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #609
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
bobby konders confirmed for massive b radio station...not sure if this is news to anybody...not even sure if most of u even kno the significance of it
 04-17-2008, 08:34 AM         #610
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THE OFFICE's(original) star is on GTAIV as himself!, btw ONE OF MANY CELEBS WHO WILL BE THEMSELVES IN THIS GAME!, don't be surprise if you walking around and see Dave Chappelle and sh*t:applause:


Ricky Gervais stars in GTA IV

Ricky Gervais in the UK version of The Office
Gervais in the UK OfficeYou may know him as the guy who means that Michael Scott is on US television screens or you might know him as the original, David Brent. Some people in the UK see him as a giant black hole sucking in the BBC's money, but there's no denying he is a very popular personality.

Rockstar Games knows all about his popularity, and he's landed himself a starring role in Grand Theft Auto IV. Speaking to free UK magazine Shortlist, Gervais says he performs three minute long, exclusive-to-the-game routines at Liberty City's comedy clubs, and he's very proud to be doing it. "Unfortunately they captured the whole horror, except I look slightly tougher. It's seriously a big deal, though", he says.
[/I]

That comedy club sh*t is an amazing Idea from R*, this mothafu*kas want us to sit there and get immersed into the GTA World, one things for sure
If one of these Comedy fu*ks tries to joke about Niko, I will rush the stage and fu*k him up


Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 04-17-2008 at 08:42 AM..
 04-17-2008, 08:36 AM         #611
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kap(Da)King said:
bobby konders confirmed for massive b radio station...not sure if this is news to anybody...not even sure if most of u even kno the significance of it
nah if they ain't from NYC they have no idea how AUTHENTIC it is having Bobby doing this is, I am telling you the NYC atmosphere will be amazing:applause:Its going to feel like “On Da Reggae Tip” every Sunday night in GTA!


Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 04-17-2008 at 08:39 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #612
DJKromeX 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$1,303 | Props total: 0 0
As I sit here @ work contemplating hijacking my boss's car just to get a 3 star wanted level, I was wondering....
What the hell am I going to put in my lockbox?


[pic - click to view]



Most likely my failing grades of my last semester and cash I don't trust the bank with
 10 years ago '04        #613
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
stash money or some sh*t...if had a choice i would want the safe...i dont really care for the other items in the SE
 04-17-2008, 08:44 AM         #614
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJKromeX said:
As I sit here @ work contemplating hijacking my boss's car just to get a 3 star wanted level, I was wondering....
What the hell am I going to put in my lockbox?


[pic - click to view]



Most likely my failing grades of my last semester and cash I don't trust the bank with
sell all that bullsh*t on Ebay, you don't need none of that bullcrap, I am pretty sure 95 percent of people will throw all that to the side and PLAY GTAIV
 04-17-2008, 08:49 AM         #615
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf is up with the SOCIAL CLUB?, it is supposed to be up today and yet it really isn't, are they delaying that sh*t until next week?
 10 years ago '04        #616
DJKromeX 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$1,303 | Props total: 0 0
i hope the keys are unique to each safe or they will be a lockbox jacking spree going on
 10 years ago '04        #617
DJKromeX 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$1,303 | Props total: 0 0
 DA DOPEMAN said:
wtf is up with the SOCIAL CLUB?, it is supposed to be up today and yet it really isn't, are they delaying that sh*t until next week?
from what I hear its opening up tonight for pre registration
 10 years ago '04        #618
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
yea i been waiting for the social club to open...seems like its gonna be bungie.net on steroids...halo has a pretty got stat trackin system as well...i dont ever check dat sh*t tho
 10 years ago '05        #619
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,093 | Props total: 10783 10783
just so ya'll know... the 360 version has an optional install


I will be installing :)
 10 years ago '05        #620
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,093 | Props total: 10783 10783
Microsoft backing GTA 4 with Halo 3 scale ad campaign

The platform holder is spending big money to ensure gamers know the Xbox 360 version of GTA 4 is the one to buy.

Xbox Head of Gaming and Entertainment Stephen McGill has confirmed that the platform holder will be supporting the launch of Grand Theft Auto IV with a campaign on the same scale as Halo 3.

"Rockstar will naturally be doing their own campaign to launch what obviously will be a massive title for them, but Microsoft sees GTA IV as a fantastic title to showcase how great Xbox 360 is... what with it's amazing graphics & gaming experience, coupled with playing with your friends on Xbox LIVE, achievements and of course the exclusive extra episodic content for GTA IV that will be downloadable this Autumn and will only be available on Xbox 360.

"As such you can expect a large awareness campaign from us, showcasing how great GTA IV on Xbox 360 is, and what great value the Xbox 360 console is too. Our campaign is the same sort of scale as our Halo 3 campaign last year so you can expect to see and hear a lot about GTA IV on Xbox 360 over the coming weeks."

The campaign began this week with lifestyle press advertising - commercials will begin to run on TV from this weekend, continuing beyond the launch of the highly anticipated title.

GTA 4 is scheduled for release on April 29 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.


Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy